Windows 10: Most reliable VPN ?

Discus and support Most reliable VPN ? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Having endless problems with TunnelBear which keeps crashing so can anyone recommend a reliable VPN with reasonable monthly charges.... Thanks 114674 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Arcadian, Jul 24, 2018.

1. Arcadian Win User

Most reliable VPN ?

Having endless problems with TunnelBear which keeps crashing so can anyone recommend a reliable VPN with reasonable monthly charges....

Thanks

:)

Arcadian, Jul 24, 2018
  2. Knoxx29 Win User

Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Hi everyone.
    I am not an expert about Vpn and that's why I would like to know if someone could list me a few trusted Vpns, I would really appreciate any suggestion/ advice.

Thanks.

Knoxx29, Jul 24, 2018
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Tired of Germany blocking many youtube videos? *Big Grin Most reliable VPN ? :D

P4-630, Jul 24, 2018
  4. Most reliable VPN ?

Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

AirVPN

In contrast to all the big names such as IPVanish, TorGuard, Hide My Ass!, PIA etc, AirVPN has been the most useful in terms of performance, cost, privacy and service.

• No torrent (or other format) throttling
    • No region/server locking
    • Full server stats live, with reports and repair ETAs
    • Packages include complete tunneling and multiple protocols
    • Can be setup for virtually any platform(including a easy to use Windows package)[also user guides exist for bespoke arrangements, such as pfSense, which I run]
    • Their website/user portal is very thorough and flexible. You can build custom VPN configuration files
    • Cost is extremely good for what you get
    • Service is often quick and prompt
    • Forums are active
    • They tick all the privacy qualifications, no record keeping

newconroer, Jul 24, 2018
Thema:

Most reliable VPN ?

1. Most reliable VPN ? - Similar Threads - reliable VPN

2. Reliablity History Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Reliablity History Windows 10 Pro: Hello All Any tips on making Reliablity history show less errors, and nice reliable system software wise? I know first response will be stop using Avast Free Antivirus probably, plan to when i upgrade to 1903 i think. Installing less software, only what is used Keeping...
  3. Hardware error in reliability history

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hardware error in reliability history: Hi there I have been getting a hardware error alot recently, I did a fresh install, wiped the drive and it's still showing up. If anyone could help I would much appreciate it let me know if you need more info. Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent Code: 141 Parameter 1:...
  4. Windows doesn't reliably reopen programs after a shutdown

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows doesn't reliably reopen programs after a shutdown: So I started leaving two Chrome windows open, plus a few other things when I shutdown the PC every night, so they reopen the next day and I can continue where I left off. So far it has happened at least 3 times that Windows 10 reopened only spotify and stickies and not...
  5. Reliability index dropped to 1 on new PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Reliability index dropped to 1 on new PC: Should I be concerned that the reliability index for both my brand-new Windows 10 machines is down to 1 within a day? I had a seven-year-old machine till recently where the index was around 1, and thought that it was due to its age, and the fact it had been upgraded from...
  6. Reliability History Shows Unknowns

in Windows 10 Support
    Reliability History Shows Unknowns: [img] This morning I looked at my Reliability History. Never had a description like this before, I wonder what "..." is/are. 2 different items were installed and it looks like the first one was then quickly removed. 127453
  7. Is v1809 Reliable Now?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is v1809 Reliable Now?: I've deferred upgrading to v1809 for a few months give the initial problems. Have the main issues / problems now been sorted making it 'safe' to upgrade? 127416
  8. Need to know the tech. name of Windows 10 Reliability Monitor

in Windows 10 Customization
    Need to know the tech. name of Windows 10 Reliability Monitor: Please give me the proper name of the "View technical details" ,What is the link called (exp. hyperlink ) you click on it, it opens another window, so what is the tech. name of it ? Here on this PC they are in blue text to click on and see details , but on other PC they are...
  9. KB4023057 Update to Windows 10 for update reliability - January 15

in Windows 10 News
    KB4023057 Update to Windows 10 for update reliability - January 15: Update to Windows 10 versions 1507, 1511, 1607, 1703, 1709, and 1803 for update reliability Applies to: Windows 10 version 1803, Windows 10 version 1607, Windows 10 version 1703, Windows 10 version 1709, Windows 10, Windows 10 version 1511 *Arrow How to Find Windows 10...
  10. Most reliable VPN ?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Most reliable VPN ?: Having endless problems with TunnelBear which keeps crashing so can anyone recommend a reliable VPN with reasonable monthly charges.... Thanks 114674