Most reliable VPN ?

Discus and support Most reliable VPN ? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Having endless problems with TunnelBear which keeps crashing so can anyone recommend a reliable VPN with reasonable monthly charges.... Thanks 114674 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Arcadian, Jul 24, 2018.

1. Arcadian Win User

Most reliable VPN ?

Having endless problems with TunnelBear which keeps crashing so can anyone recommend a reliable VPN with reasonable monthly charges....

Thanks

:)

Arcadian, Jul 24, 2018
  2. Knoxx29 Win User

Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Hi everyone.
    I am not an expert about Vpn and that's why I would like to know if someone could list me a few trusted Vpns, I would really appreciate any suggestion/ advice.

Thanks.

Knoxx29, Jul 24, 2018
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Tired of Germany blocking many youtube videos? *Big Grin Most reliable VPN ? :D

P4-630, Jul 24, 2018
  4. newconroer Win User

Most reliable VPN ?

Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

AirVPN

In contrast to all the big names such as IPVanish, TorGuard, Hide My Ass!, PIA etc, AirVPN has been the most useful in terms of performance, cost, privacy and service.

• No torrent (or other format) throttling
    • No region/server locking
    • Full server stats live, with reports and repair ETAs
    • Packages include complete tunneling and multiple protocols
    • Can be setup for virtually any platform(including a easy to use Windows package)[also user guides exist for bespoke arrangements, such as pfSense, which I run]
    • Their website/user portal is very thorough and flexible. You can build custom VPN configuration files
    • Cost is extremely good for what you get
    • Service is often quick and prompt
    • Forums are active
    • They tick all the privacy qualifications, no record keeping

newconroer, Jul 24, 2018
Thema:

Most reliable VPN ?

1. Most reliable VPN ? - Similar Threads - reliable VPN

2. Erroneous reports in Reliability Monitor Windows not poperly shut down

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Erroneous reports in Reliability Monitor Windows not poperly shut down: Why is my desktop on os Windows 10 [64 bit] with SSD C disk incorrectly reporting that Windows is not properly shut down OR Windows closed unexpectedly? This problem is causing my PC to become unmanageable and has to be sent off for repair. Clicking "learn how to report...
  3. Windows Crashed and the reliability view said this was the cause

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Crashed and the reliability view said this was the cause: Description A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly. Problem signature Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent Code: ab Parameter 1: 2 Parameter 2: 30 Parameter 3: 0 Parameter 4: 1 OS version: 10_0_17134 Service Pack: 0_0 Product: 768_1 OS Version:...
  4. What reliability improvements will Windows 10 Redstone 5 have? (July 28, 2018)

What reliability improvements will Windows 10 Redstone 5 have? (July 28, 2018): I'm glad the cumulative updates for Windows 10 build 17134 installed on my Dell Inspiron 7558 this month have solved much of the freezing and crashing of apps, programs, and even the Windows Explorer I just kept having last month. Some issues I've had for months are still...
  5. Most reliable VPN ?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Most reliable VPN ?: Having endless problems with TunnelBear which keeps crashing so can anyone recommend a reliable VPN with reasonable monthly charges.... Thanks 114674
  6. Report from Reliability Monitor - 3 items stopped working. Taskbar problems, Class not...

Report from Reliability Monitor - 3 items stopped working. Taskbar problems, Class not...: Hi Guys I am having problems out of no where. I am using Windows home 10. The start button, search and taskbar icons not working. Microsoft edge not working. I have tried many different things such as restarting windows, doing sfc scan. I checked the Report from...
  7. Can only scroll left in Reliability Monitor

in Windows 10 Support
    Can only scroll left in Reliability Monitor: So Reliability Monitor gives me a report on the stability of my computer. By default it presents the stability index on a day-to-day basis. I can view older reports by clicking on the Scroll Left triangle. When done, I want to Scroll Right again, but it wont let me. The mouse...
  8. Is file Hystory reliable?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Is file Hystory reliable?: I have the impression (not sure) that windows 10 file hystory is loosing some of the "to be monitored" folders; what is you experience? is file history reliable or should i look for something else? Thanks! 114495
  9. The folder C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\RAC Doesn't exist in windows 10 Reliability Monitor...

The folder C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\RAC Doesn't exist in windows 10 Reliability Monitor...: I have scoured the web looking for a solution to this in Windows 10 home. All solutions were wrapped around vista and 7. As the title explains The folder C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\RAC Doesn't exist, SO there are no programdata or storedata folders to remove. The Task...
  10. Good media player for podcasts (reliable resume function, clear playlist, hotkeys)

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Good media player for podcasts (reliable resume function, clear playlist, hotkeys): I'm looking for a media player for listening to podcasts and I need three features: 1) reliable resume function One that doesn't get it wrong or not work every third time as is the case with some players 2) hotkeys I need to be able to set a global play/pause hotkey,...