Windows 10: Most reliable VPN ?

Discus and support Most reliable VPN ? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Having endless problems with TunnelBear which keeps crashing so can anyone recommend a reliable VPN with reasonable monthly charges.... Thanks 114674 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Arcadian, Jul 24, 2018.

1. Arcadian Win User

Most reliable VPN ?

Having endless problems with TunnelBear which keeps crashing so can anyone recommend a reliable VPN with reasonable monthly charges....

Thanks

:)

Arcadian, Jul 24, 2018
  2. Knoxx29 Win User

Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Hi everyone.
    I am not an expert about Vpn and that's why I would like to know if someone could list me a few trusted Vpns, I would really appreciate any suggestion/ advice.

Thanks.

Knoxx29, Jul 24, 2018
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Tired of Germany blocking many youtube videos? *Big Grin Most reliable VPN ? :D

P4-630, Jul 24, 2018
  4. Most reliable VPN ?

Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

AirVPN

In contrast to all the big names such as IPVanish, TorGuard, Hide My Ass!, PIA etc, AirVPN has been the most useful in terms of performance, cost, privacy and service.

• No torrent (or other format) throttling
    • No region/server locking
    • Full server stats live, with reports and repair ETAs
    • Packages include complete tunneling and multiple protocols
    • Can be setup for virtually any platform(including a easy to use Windows package)[also user guides exist for bespoke arrangements, such as pfSense, which I run]
    • Their website/user portal is very thorough and flexible. You can build custom VPN configuration files
    • Cost is extremely good for what you get
    • Service is often quick and prompt
    • Forums are active
    • They tick all the privacy qualifications, no record keeping

newconroer, Jul 24, 2018
Thema:

Most reliable VPN ?

1. Most reliable VPN ? - Similar Threads - reliable VPN

2. Blue screen of death has been occurring lately and using view reliability history I see...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen of death has been occurring lately and using view reliability history I see...: I can send the problem history so we can figure out the failures.The snip wont render on this message platform. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-of-death-has-been-occurring-lately-and/1876fb46-6f43-463e-97d1-f68586865ff5
  3. Blue screen of death has been occurring lately and using view reliability history I see...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen of death has been occurring lately and using view reliability history I see...: I can send the problem history so we can figure out the failures.The snip wont render on this message platform. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-of-death-has-been-occurring-lately-and/1876fb46-6f43-463e-97d1-f68586865ff5
  4. Is W10's basic system image reliable to use today like in W7?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is W10's basic system image reliable to use today like in W7?: Thank you for reading and hopefully answering soon. : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-w10s-basic-system-image-reliable-to-use-today/57d94d88-7646-460b-a9e3-db2df99c317d
  5. Is W10's basic system image reliable to use today like in W7?

Is W10's basic system image reliable to use today like in W7?: Thank you for reading and hopefully answering soon. : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-w10s-basic-system-image-reliable-to-use-today/57d94d88-7646-460b-a9e3-db2df99c317d
  6. Is W10's basic system image reliable to use today like in W7?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Hi i just had this error code on my reliability history just wondering what might if caused...

Hi i just had this error code on my reliability history just wondering what might if caused...: DescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 141Parameter 1: ffff880fe2d50010Parameter 2: fffff80245678680Parameter 3: 0Parameter 4: 680OS version: 10_0_22631Service Pack:...
  8. Which VPN is safe and reliable in 2020?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Which VPN is safe and reliable in 2020?: Here I am looking for the VPN services to buy. Because of coronavirus streaming experience are increasing at least for me. And so many streaming services are geo-blocked. So, thinking to get one. Here I found the guide which covers the list of top 6 VPNs after testing....
  9. Strange Windows 10/VPN Issue - Unreliable via taskbar BUT reliable via start menu -> VPN menu

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Strange Windows 10/VPN Issue - Unreliable via taskbar BUT reliable via start menu -> VPN menu: If i try to connect to the VPN via the quick menu (clicking on taskbar network adaptor) I find the VPN unreliable and sometimes stuck on connecting or disconnecting. However, If i open up the VPN settings menu from 'Start -> Settings -> VPN' and try to immediately connect it...
  10. Most reliable VPN ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Most reliable VPN ?: Having endless problems with TunnelBear which keeps crashing so can anyone recommend a reliable VPN with reasonable monthly charges.... Thanks 114674