Windows 10: MotherBoard and Processor Compatiblty

Discus and support MotherBoard and Processor Compatiblty in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; hi, i want to know that this processor will support this motherboard... core i3 6100T processor with Zebronics H61 motherboard thank you 95419 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by HAROON2015, Oct 13, 2017.

1. MotherBoard and Processor Compatiblty

hi,
    i want to know that this processor will support this motherboard...

core i3 6100T processor with Zebronics H61 motherboard

thank you

:)

HAROON2015, Oct 13, 2017
  2. kjl1956 Win User

Upgrading Processor, Motherboard, and Ram

Everything but the motherboard can be upgraded; new motherboard will make the pc

not genuine.

Installing from iso dvd or thumb drive would work but the same issue.

You have the same license terms as when win7 was installed and it carried over to win10;

OEM (hp,dell, toshiba etc.) or retail ( you bought win7).

If you can not upgrade on the current motherboard, cpu, ram, video card for less than a new complete system including the os ?

This also depends on the current configuration, how old are, is the pc.

Not pushing amd but new 4 core cpu's are $129 retail., system boards range from $100

and up, ddr4 ram 130 fo 16 gig just as an example.

kjl1956, Oct 13, 2017
  3. Upgrading Processor, Motherboard, and Ram

krishna1993#, Oct 13, 2017
  4. Barman58 Win User

MotherBoard and Processor Compatiblty

Barman58, Oct 13, 2017
  5. Sorry, didn't find my answer *Sad

HAROON2015, Oct 13, 2017
  6. bobkn Win User
    No.

The Zebronics H61 is an LGA 1155 motherboard. The I3 6100t is an LGA 1151 CPU.

bobkn, Oct 13, 2017
  7. stormy13 Win User
    stormy13, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

MotherBoard and Processor Compatiblty

1. MotherBoard and Processor Compatiblty - Similar Threads - MotherBoard Processor Compatiblty

2. New Motherboard and processor upgrade to Win11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Motherboard and processor upgrade to Win11: I have bought a new motherboard and processor in order to upgrade to Win 11. Will I be able to keep existing programs and settings? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-motherboard-and-processor-upgrade-to-win11/c22d9f62-2bf1-423b-8060-890f8e5c117e
  3. New Motherboard and processor upgrade to Win11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New Motherboard and processor upgrade to Win11: I have bought a new motherboard and processor in order to upgrade to Win 11. Will I be able to keep existing programs and settings? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-motherboard-and-processor-upgrade-to-win11/c22d9f62-2bf1-423b-8060-890f8e5c117e
  4. New Motherboard and Processor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Motherboard and Processor: Hello I have a new motherboard and processor. I had to do so because of hardware malfunction. I still have the old drive as I installed windows on a new one. Is there a way to get the old key off the old drive to activate the new windows or transfer the license on my account?...
  5. New Motherboard and Processor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New Motherboard and Processor: Hello I have a new motherboard and processor. I had to do so because of hardware malfunction. I still have the old drive as I installed windows on a new one. Is there a way to get the old key off the old drive to activate the new windows or transfer the license on my account?...
  6. New Motherboard and Processor

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  7. replacing my motherboard and processor

replacing my motherboard and processor: Will the system reconcile my legal windows pro with the new equipment https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/replacing-my-motherboard-and-processor/06d2afd6-6950-4fb8-b147-5d4c3d945b4b
  8. New motherboard & Processor

New motherboard & Processor: I have Windows 10 Home Anniversary update. I installed this OS by a free upgrade from Windows 7. I want to take the hard drive and put it in another tower that has a different motherboard, memory, and processor. What will I have to do to make sure the OS stays activated? 93672
  9. BSOD after replacing motherboard and processor

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD after replacing motherboard and processor: Three months ago I replaced the motherboard and processor on my computerFor the 2 months, I've been having daily BSOD issues (sometimes twice a day, lately more often), which almost always occur when gaming with multiple programs/windows open, but has also occurred a couple...
  10. Graphic Driver download based on motherboard or processor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Graphic Driver download based on motherboard or processor: hi, i have a question in my mind! i download a graphic driver according to my motherboard or my processor thank you motherboard = zebronics h61 processor = pentium dual core G630 95418