Windows 10: Moto Racer 2 ( Gog version ) MCI Audio Error

Discus and support Moto Racer 2 ( Gog version ) MCI Audio Error in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I tried to run the game under 64-bit version of Windows 10 . I get a mci error for audio I can't get the game to start either. Checked the delphine... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by termite, Feb 10, 2017.

1. termite Win User

Moto Racer 2 ( Gog version ) MCI Audio Error

I tried to run the game under 64-bit version of Windows 10 . I get a mci error for audio I can't get the game to start either.

Checked the delphine error log in the data folder and i see this :

:)

termite, Feb 10, 2017

2. Media Control Interface (NMCI) not working properly on Windows 10

Sorry to say, but this reaction is really very inappropriate:

1) It basically repeats the text of the manual

2) I told you I am familiar with the functionality of the MCI and try to use programs that worked OK for many years on XP, and work OK on Windows 10 as well if no control-break sequence is entered (which is not always avoidable).

So the issue is not how to write programs using the MCI, but a flaw in the operating system code. And if the operating system fails to execute a MCI call, it ought to respond with an error code - but it does not: it ends with return code zero (which means
    "OK" for this particular interface).

FritsJansenZ, Feb 10, 2017
  3. Media Control Interface (NMCI) not working properly on Windows 10

Hi Frits,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We understand how you feel about the situation. We're sorry for the trouble this has caused.

The Multimedia control allows you to manage Media Control Interface (MCI) devices. These devices include: sound boards, MIDI sequencers, CD-ROM drives, audio players, videodisc players, and videotape recorders and players.

The MCI MIDI sequencer is the MCI system component that plays MIDI files. Applications can play MIDI files easily using MCI, but MCI imposes the following restrictions on MIDI capabilities:

• MCI supports MIDI output only.

• MCI does not allow close synchronization between MIDI events and other real-time events (such as video).

For further assistance, I suggest you to post your question in the MSDN Forums, where we have support professionals, who are well equipped with the knowledge on issues with Media Control Interface (NMCI).

https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/home?searchTerm=Microsoft%20edge%20vs%20Internet%20Explorer

Please feel free to contact us, if you face any issues with Windows.

Thank you.

AntonyJose, Feb 10, 2017
Thema:

Moto Racer 2 ( Gog version ) MCI Audio Error

1. Moto Racer 2 ( Gog version ) MCI Audio Error - Similar Threads - Moto Racer Gog

2. How to uninstall GOG Galaxy

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to uninstall GOG Galaxy: Hi, on my PC, I have a app called GOG galaxy which runs old games and when ever I try and uninstall the game, it claims the app is running when it isn't. I can't open the app because there is a important file missing and I can't install a new version because the old version...
  3. Cannot install GOG Galaxy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot install GOG Galaxy: The error I get:Error writing to registry key: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run RegSetValueEx failed; code 5. Access is denied. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-install-gog-galaxy/d14e9e76-072f-49fd-9b71-1466c22f6e9b
  4. Cannot install GOG Galaxy

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot install GOG Galaxy: The error I get:Error writing to registry key: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run RegSetValueEx failed; code 5. Access is denied. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-install-gog-galaxy/d14e9e76-072f-49fd-9b71-1466c22f6e9b
  5. GOG Games Not Booting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GOG Games Not Booting: Hello all,I recently got an Alienware x17 R2 with Intel i9 and Geforce RTX 3080ti, running on WINDOWS 11. I've been having nothing but problems on GOG Galaxy application. None of my games will boot-up. I click the Play button and it goes grey for a few seconds says Snyc 0%...
  6. GOG Games Not Booting

GOG Games Not Booting: Hello all,I recently got an Alienware x17 R2 with Intel i9 and Geforce RTX 3080ti, running on WINDOWS 11. I've been having nothing but problems on GOG Galaxy application. None of my games will boot-up. I click the Play button and it goes grey for a few seconds says Snyc 0%...
  7. MCI Ip address on my command prompt

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    MCI Ip address on my command prompt: Hello,I would appreciate if someone can clarify something for me.When I go to Command Prompt and type netstat -ano to see established IP addresses, i see bunch of Foreign IP addresses established, I searched every one and they are all from Microsoft, but there is one under...
  8. phone set up moto

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    phone set up moto: baught a phone from yard sale don't have the google set up account how do I use the phone when new service has been place on phone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/phone-set-up-moto/3fdc8dfa-57c1-4a8e-a72b-1d214fffedec
  9. HD Sentinel Test Sound Alert flags MCI error

HD Sentinel Test Sound Alert flags MCI error: My brother email me with a problem with HD Sentinel flagging unable to initializing mci. He send me the following screenshot; [img] Is it to do with Windows 10 1809 or with HD Sentinel? Any help solving this issue would be most appreciated. 124280
  10. Problems with GoG/Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with GoG/Account: Bought Witcher 3 - physical DVD's - Installed just fine and have been playing. I went to get the free DLC and my GOG account says game not there. In GOG galaxy, it shows up as installed but when I try to DO anything but play the game it wants a "code" and since I don't have a...