Windows 10: Moto Racer 2 ( Gog version ) MCI Audio Error

Discus and support Moto Racer 2 ( Gog version ) MCI Audio Error in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I tried to run the game under 64-bit version of Windows 10 . I get a mci error for audio I can't get the game to start either. Checked the delphine... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by termite, Feb 10, 2017.

1. termite Win User

Moto Racer 2 ( Gog version ) MCI Audio Error

I tried to run the game under 64-bit version of Windows 10 . I get a mci error for audio I can't get the game to start either.

Checked the delphine error log in the data folder and i see this :

:)

termite, Feb 10, 2017

2. Media Control Interface (NMCI) not working properly on Windows 10

Sorry to say, but this reaction is really very inappropriate:

1) It basically repeats the text of the manual

2) I told you I am familiar with the functionality of the MCI and try to use programs that worked OK for many years on XP, and work OK on Windows 10 as well if no control-break sequence is entered (which is not always avoidable).

So the issue is not how to write programs using the MCI, but a flaw in the operating system code. And if the operating system fails to execute a MCI call, it ought to respond with an error code - but it does not: it ends with return code zero (which means
    "OK" for this particular interface).

FritsJansenZ, Feb 10, 2017
  3. Media Control Interface (NMCI) not working properly on Windows 10

Hi Frits,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We understand how you feel about the situation. We're sorry for the trouble this has caused.

The Multimedia control allows you to manage Media Control Interface (MCI) devices. These devices include: sound boards, MIDI sequencers, CD-ROM drives, audio players, videodisc players, and videotape recorders and players.

The MCI MIDI sequencer is the MCI system component that plays MIDI files. Applications can play MIDI files easily using MCI, but MCI imposes the following restrictions on MIDI capabilities:

• MCI supports MIDI output only.

• MCI does not allow close synchronization between MIDI events and other real-time events (such as video).

For further assistance, I suggest you to post your question in the MSDN Forums, where we have support professionals, who are well equipped with the knowledge on issues with Media Control Interface (NMCI).

https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/home?searchTerm=Microsoft%20edge%20vs%20Internet%20Explorer

Please feel free to contact us, if you face any issues with Windows.

Thank you.

AntonyJose, Feb 10, 2017
Thema:

Moto Racer 2 ( Gog version ) MCI Audio Error

1. Moto Racer 2 ( Gog version ) MCI Audio Error - Similar Threads - Moto Racer Gog

2. Good By Windows Phone - Hello Moto

in Windows 10 Support
    Good By Windows Phone - Hello Moto: My Lumina Icon went swimming with the fishes. It was a good ride except for lack of updates for the past 3 years. My Asurion insurance with Verizon sent me a replacement overnight with an $89 co-pay. Hello Moto. I now have a Moto Z3 64Gb with Android 8.1. I got it...
  3. phone set up moto

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    phone set up moto: baught a phone from yard sale don't have the google set up account how do I use the phone when new service has been place on phone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/phone-set-up-moto/3fdc8dfa-57c1-4a8e-a72b-1d214fffedec
  4. Moto g5s plus muted sounds annoying!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Moto g5s plus muted sounds annoying!!: Can anyone tell me how to unmute my three sounds on the pull down window only one works at a time. ring, media or alarms. im missing so many calls ect ect thank you for your help....
  5. HD Sentinel Test Sound Alert flags MCI error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HD Sentinel Test Sound Alert flags MCI error: My brother email me with a problem with HD Sentinel flagging unable to initializing mci. He send me the following screenshot; [img] Is it to do with Windows 10 1809 or with HD Sentinel? Any help solving this issue would be most appreciated. 124280
  6. No Audio on version 1809

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No Audio on version 1809: I've searched for the issue and came across the Intel SST driver, but this solutions don't work for me, since I don't seem to have Intel audio driver installed. I downloaded the Microsoft fix and it solved nothing. So, I have no Intel driver, but still no audio. Any...
  7. 2 Audio Inputs

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    2 Audio Inputs: Is it possible to have 2 different audio inputs? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/2-audio-inputs/258013e3-a107-4471-8bd0-9c1e3828fe29
  8. Unable to install Moto e Driver on laptop

Unable to install Moto e Driver on laptop: As above it tries to install then says it can't complete installation for some unknown reason. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/unable-to-install-moto-e-driver-on-laptop/9a5e7684-3b99-4d02-bd46-4b8edaa164c0
  9. Problems with GoG/Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with GoG/Account: Bought Witcher 3 - physical DVD's - Installed just fine and have been playing. I went to get the free DLC and my GOG account says game not there. In GOG galaxy, it shows up as installed but when I try to DO anything but play the game it wants a "code" and since I don't have a...
  10. won't recognize my Moto G4

won't recognize my Moto G4: I have a Motorola Moto G4 that for some reason, Windows 10 will not recognize. If I change the protocol to PTP to transfer photos, it comes up in my directory. when I change it to MTP, it goes away. I have downloaded the latest drivers for my phone to no avail. Am I missing...