Windows 10: Mouse activity

Discus and support Mouse activity in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; All mice I tried, Wired or wireless display the same problem so I assume it is software oriented. The mouse behaves at times as if the CPU is running... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by NickSantorineos, Aug 6, 2017.

1. Mouse activity

All mice I tried, Wired or wireless display the same problem so I assume it is software oriented. The mouse behaves at times as if the CPU is running constantly, frequently a few seconds before it gets normal. No applications that can cause the problem are running at the time. Any ideas?

The problem is in two laptops running windows 10, the Toshiba 64 bit, the Panasonic 32 bit

:)

NickSantorineos, Aug 6, 2017
  2. Activity Win User

Sync starts, never finishes, no error code

Yes, I have, many times

Activity, Aug 6, 2017
  3. Activity Win User
    Sync starts, never finishes, no error code

Yes, I have. Moreover I've tried to change computer Mouse activity :) Still problem...

Activity, Aug 6, 2017
Thema:

Mouse activity

1. Mouse activity - Similar Threads - Mouse activity

2. How do I fix : New laptop doesn't see Amazon Bluetooth mouse. Ports are active and working...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix : New laptop doesn't see Amazon Bluetooth mouse. Ports are active and working...: New laptop doesn't see Amazon Bluetooth mouse. Ports are active and working with USB drive. Windows 10 new install. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-new-laptop-doesnt-see-amazon/e4ded9e0-fa1d-4d07-854a-10914aa09636
  3. How do I fix : New laptop doesn't see Amazon Bluetooth mouse. Ports are active and working...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I fix : New laptop doesn't see Amazon Bluetooth mouse. Ports are active and working...: New laptop doesn't see Amazon Bluetooth mouse. Ports are active and working with USB drive. Windows 10 new install. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-new-laptop-doesnt-see-amazon/e4ded9e0-fa1d-4d07-854a-10914aa09636
  4. How do I fix : New laptop doesn't see Amazon Bluetooth mouse. Ports are active and working...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. What bios commands to I need to activate mouse and keyboard drivers after Windows 10 Reset?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What bios commands to I need to activate mouse and keyboard drivers after Windows 10 Reset?: After Windows 10 Reset 2 times overnight, I cannot select options on first page of the options menu country, language, etc. because the mouse and keyboard do not work. tested them on another computer and they work fine. After triggering the automatic repair options, and after...
  6. What bios commands to I need to activate mouse and keyboard drivers after Windows 10 Reset?

What bios commands to I need to activate mouse and keyboard drivers after Windows 10 Reset?: After Windows 10 Reset 2 times overnight, I cannot select options on first page of the options menu country, language, etc. because the mouse and keyboard do not work. tested them on another computer and they work fine. After triggering the automatic repair options, and after...
  7. What bios commands to I need to activate mouse and keyboard drivers after Windows 10 Reset?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Do I need to activate windows to customize a mouse I bought?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Do I need to activate windows to customize a mouse I bought?: Windows 11 recently got updated with a cool feature called "Dynamic Lighting". This feature can be very useful in some scenarios and not so useful in others. I have yet to pick up a Windows 11 activation code and was curious to know if I need to activate it to customize the...
  9. Do I need to activate windows to customize a mouse I bought?

Do I need to activate windows to customize a mouse I bought?: Windows 11 recently got updated with a cool feature called "Dynamic Lighting". This feature can be very useful in some scenarios and not so useful in others. I have yet to pick up a Windows 11 activation code and was curious to know if I need to activate it to customize the...
  10. Mouse left click is activated when logging in drag select is activated and computer...

Mouse left click is activated when logging in drag select is activated and computer...: Mouse left click is activated when logging in that is, drag select is activated even when the left mouse button is not clicked and the computer confuses left mouse click for right mouse click. that is the dropdown menu you get when you right mouse click appears when I left...