Windows 10: Mouse and Keyboard issues since installing windows 10

Discus and support Mouse and Keyboard issues since installing windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; First I made an upgrade from windows 8 to 10, which worked fine. Later on I did a clean install with windows 10 Education from dreamspark. After I did... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Archigo, Sep 5, 2015.

1. Archigo Win User

Mouse and Keyboard issues since installing windows 10

First I made an upgrade from windows 8 to 10, which worked fine. Later on I did a clean install with windows 10 Education from dreamspark.
    After I did the clean install, I have been having issues with the mouse pointer "lagging", it basically disappears for 0.5 to 1 second, and then reappears, working normally. This happens frequently and sometimes if there is a really long lag, the keyboard will stop responding, after which i can replug it and it will work normally again. There does not seem to be any connect to what kind of application is open. It happens in games (fullscreen and not), in programs like visual studio and also just on the desktop. I've tried with a different keyboard, but not a different mouse though. In any case, i know it can work! It did for a long time on the upgraded windows 10 after all.

Since there is no crash, and therefore no error message to investigate, I've hit a dead end trying to research the issue. If someone have any idea how to solve this, it would be vastly appreciated! *Smile

:)

Archigo, Sep 5, 2015
  2. ilura Win User

Mouse and keyboard lag since installing Windows 10

Since upgrading to Windows 10, my mouse and keyboard are extremely laggy and glitchy, sometimes to the point where it's almost unbearable to be able to do anything on the computer.

I have reinstalled and updated all drivers multiple times, and tried various mice and keyboard set ups. I have also run Troubleshooter. All to no avail.

I have a Lenovo Twist Ultrabook; Intel Core i7 1.9GHz processor; 8GB RAM; 256GB SSD.

Usually, I use three types of mice: Synaptics track pointer and Synaptics pad, both built in; and an external Logitech USB mouse. My keyboard is built in.

I also seem to have excessive partitions, 8 in total: WINRE_DRV; EFI System Partition; Microsoft Reserved Partition; C; Windows Recovery Environment; Windows Recovery Environment (a second one); Lenovo Recovery; Hibernation Partition. That leaves me with
    only 23GB which is not a lot and quite a bit less than I normally have.

One other interesting point to mention is that I was running Windows 8 "Pro", but since the update I now have Windows 10 "Home".

As you can imagine, it's very frustrating.

ilura, Sep 5, 2015
  3. After Windows 10 Install My Cursor is Unusable

Anyway to rollback to Windows 7 since I upgraded to 10 in early 2016?

The mouse cursor is so unstable since recent Windows 10 update. The issue occurs with wired or wireless keyboard/mouse.

Google search found lots of post of the issue there. No

Playcentric, Sep 5, 2015
Thema:

Mouse and Keyboard issues since installing windows 10

1. Mouse and Keyboard issues since installing windows 10 - Similar Threads - Mouse Keyboard issues

2. mouse and keyboard issue in windows 10 & 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mouse and keyboard issue in windows 10 & 11: hi my asus x450lc note book have issue in touch mouse and keyboard .at first i tell my touch mouse and keyboard is correct . but not working in windows 10 & 11 . but work fine in windows 7 .first issue:touch mouse in starting note book compleatly do not work . if i restart...
  3. mouse and keyboard issue in windows 10 & 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    mouse and keyboard issue in windows 10 & 11: hi my asus x450lc note book have issue in touch mouse and keyboard .at first i tell my touch mouse and keyboard is correct . but not working in windows 10 & 11 . but work fine in windows 7 .first issue:touch mouse in starting note book compleatly do not work . if i restart...
  4. Mouse and Keyboard Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse and Keyboard Issues: I was laying in bed, with my laptop held vertically with intent to use the physical keyboard. But then the keyboard and mouse stop working. I turned off tablet mode and got it to keep in Landscape, but the keyboard and mouse still do not work when I hold it vertically. Is...
  5. Keyboard/Mouse issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard/Mouse issues: Good morning,I've been having issues with my mouse logitech g600 and keyboard logitech since about February this year. I largely notice it when I'm gaming I'll lose about half the function of my keyboard and mouse; about half the buttons stop responding or will behave...
  6. Keyboard and mouse Issues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Keyboard and mouse Issues: When clicking on the menus start button menu [ left click] , floder menu [right click ] , and tasbar battery , and drop downs in websites They closes by themselves. After sometime they are working but as soon as i type letter G or H om keyboard in chrome or edge. The...
  7. Bluetooth Keyboard and Mouse Issues Since Windows Update

Bluetooth Keyboard and Mouse Issues Since Windows Update: Ever since the recent update my bluetooth keyboard and mouse are hopeless! I changed the batteries on the mouse with brand new ones and it's better, but every once in a while (<30 mins) I have to remove and reinsert them to get it to reconnect. (It will still be lit, but...
  8. KEYBOARD AND MOUSE ISSUE

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    KEYBOARD AND MOUSE ISSUE: KEYBOARD ISSUE: CAPSLOCK FUNCTON IS REVERSD I AM NOT ABLE TO TYPE THE LOWER CASE SYMBOLES OF : " } { ? > < AND EVEN THE NUMBERS FROM ZERO ONE AND SO ON UP TO NINE INSTED I END UP HAVING ! @ # $ % ^ & * THESE WHICH ARE UPPER CASE OF THE NUMBERS AND ALSO IF I TRY TO USE LEFT...
  9. Issues with mouse / keyboard

Issues with mouse / keyboard: I recently noticed an issue with my mouse or keyboard. There are times when in certain apps/areas it will begin to rapidly click on something. I am not sure how to explain this because it could very well be an issue with the keyboard, I have a somewhat broken 'enter' key that...
  10. No Mouse or Keyboard functionality since latest Windows 10 Update.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No Mouse or Keyboard functionality since latest Windows 10 Update.: I have an Acer all in one 23" Desktop computer. After latest Windows 10 Update the Computer loads to Start Screen but the Bluetooth Mouse and Keyboard are not seen(recognized) so when I click/move Mouse as I normally would the Pop-up Sign in box does not appear. There is no...