Windows 10: Mouse and keyboard not connecting after reset

Discus and support Mouse and keyboard not connecting after reset in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am in the Hi there let's get few basic things out of the way screen after reset and my mouse and keyboard are not working , I am not able to fill any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Sevanth, Jun 11, 2024.

1. Sevanth Win User

Mouse and keyboard not connecting after reset

I am in the Hi there let's get few basic things out of the way screen after reset and my mouse and keyboard are not working , I am not able to fill any info now , I tried different mouse but still its not working

:)

Sevanth, Jun 11, 2024

2. Wireless Mouse connects as a keyboard

Hi there.

I've tried doing all of these steps, and it still doesn't work. I can see the device in 'Connected devices' in 'Settings'. It is listed as 'Microsoft Nano Tranceiver' but has a keyboard icon next to it. the mouse is a Microsoft Mouse 1850. This also occurs
    with other wireless mice I have tried, and they connect but all have the keyboard icon next to them.

Thanks,

Jordyn

JordynCoxhead, Jun 11, 2024
  3. Sher Amo Win User
    Ive factory reset my computer but I can't use the mouse or the keyboard to select laugage

Hi,

A device like your keyboard and mouse is not detected during factory reset.
    To help us determine the appropriate troubleshooting steps
    that can resolve your concern, we would like to ask the following questions:

• Are you performing a factory reset on a laptop or a desktop?
    • Is this the first time you perform a factory reset on your device?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far to resolve your concern?

In the meantime, if you're working on a desktop, we suggest that you try to use a PS2 keyboard just to bypass the installation process. Once Windows is up and running, you may now plug your mouse and keyboard to initialize Windows to detect these devices.

We look forward to your response.

Sher Amo, Jun 11, 2024
  4. John Fer Win User

Unresponsive Mouse and Keyboard in Windows 10

Hi,

One reason why your mouse and keyboard is not working is because of an outdated driver. We suggest that you update the mouse and keyboard driver by following the steps below:

• Pres Windows+X key on your keyboard.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Locate the mouse and keyboard drivers, right click, then click on Update.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out.

John Fer, Jun 11, 2024
Thema:

1. Mouse and keyboard not connecting after reset - Similar Threads - Mouse keyboard connecting

2. Mouse and keyboard not connecting after reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse and keyboard not connecting after reset: I am in the Hi there let's get few basic things out of the way screen after reset and my mouse and keyboard are not working , I am not able to fill any info now , I tried different mouse but still its not working...
  3. Mouse and keyboard not connecting after reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse and keyboard not connecting after reset: I am in the Hi there let's get few basic things out of the way screen after reset and my mouse and keyboard are not working , I am not able to fill any info now , I tried different mouse but still its not working...
  4. Mouse and keyboard not connecting after reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Mouse and keyboard not connecting after reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Mouse and keyboard not connecting after reset

7. Mouse and keyboard not connecting after reset

8. Mouse and keyboard not connecting after reset

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Mouse and keyboard not connecting after reset

10. Mouse and keyboard not connecting after a reset and screen

Mouse and keyboard not connecting after a reset and screen: I am in the Hi there let's get few basic things out of the way screen after reset and my mouse and keyboard are not working , I am not able to fill any info now , I tried different mouse but still its not working...