Windows 10: Mouse Arrow Changes Colors

Discus and support Mouse Arrow Changes Colors in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I don't know what happened but my mouse arrow changes colors depending on background color. If BG is white arrow is black, BG yellow arrow blue I sort... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by enigma1944, Jan 2, 2017.

1. Mouse Arrow Changes Colors

I don't know what happened but my mouse arrow changes colors depending on background color. If BG is white arrow is black, BG yellow arrow blue I sort of like it because it helps my eyes.

:)

enigma1944, Jan 2, 2017

2. Custom mouse pointers not applied over restart, etc. in Windows 10

I require a larger mouse arrow and one of a contrasting color, so I changed my pointer to a large red arrow in the mouse options area and click APPLY. The mouse pointer changes and remains that untl I either restart or power up the system. At that time,
    the mouse pointer is a small white arrow, the same as the default pointer. When I go back to change the pointer assuming it has reverted to the default, the setting shows a large red arrow, the same one I had changed it to earlier, meaning the setting had
    not changed, but somewhere in Windows 10, it failed to retrieve my setting and use it. If I do something to switch to a different arrow, then back to the large red arrow and then click APPLY, I am back to the desired arrow until I power off or restart.

JimmyRThompson, Jan 2, 2017
  3. BulldogXX Win User
    BulldogXX, Jan 2, 2017
  4. Mouse Arrow Changes Colors

Did you somehow change the mouse cursor to Inverted?

Mouse Arrow Changes Colors [​IMG]

Alan Russell, Jan 2, 2017
  5. Or perhaps here:

Mouse Arrow Changes Colors [​IMG]

Alan Russell, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Mouse Arrow Changes Colors

1. Mouse Arrow Changes Colors - Similar Threads - Mouse Arrow Changes

2. Mouse Pointer color change

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse Pointer color change: Hi Team , While using magnifier , mouse pointer color is changing green to white when something trying to install . This issue started after the KB5011487 update . If magnifier is not opened and there is no issue while installing . Its something odd and this issue is over all...
  3. Mouse Pointer color change

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Mouse Pointer color change: Hi Team , While using magnifier , mouse pointer color is changing green to white when something trying to install . This issue started after the KB5011487 update . If magnifier is not opened and there is no issue while installing . Its something odd and this issue is over all...
  4. Mouse Pointer color change

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Change the color of the mouse pointer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change the color of the mouse pointer: I have made sure I have all the updates installed on my computer, as well as having Windows 10, however, I do not get the option to change the color of my mouse to purple or pink. What am I missing?...
  6. Need to change color of mouse pointer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need to change color of mouse pointer: I know its in the settings but can't find it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-to-change-color-of-mouse-pointer/df8efaa9-bfe0-4509-a213-602ce8fbb053
  7. how to change color of mouse pointer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how to change color of mouse pointer: How do I change the color of the mouse pointer ( Arrowhead ) https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-color-of-mouse-pointer/6d221cc6-d345-4eae-9137-3a379c7bc190
  8. mouse arrow

mouse arrow: How can I change the color of the mouse arrow? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-arrow/419a024d-1362-46b6-b465-f329d7aae609
  9. Change size or color of mouse or, make a trailing mouse or change the color.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Change size or color of mouse or, make a trailing mouse or change the color.: Change size or color of mouse or, make a trailing mouse or change the color. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-size-or-color-of-mouse-or-make-a-trailing/305f188b-1115-49d5-9e5c-fc6a055b9e5c
  10. Color Changes to mouse hover

Color Changes to mouse hover: I am running Win 10 Tech Evaluation and Win 7 in dual boot. That's fine. But when it comes to personalizing win 10, the background colour of the hovering mouse is black, so when it's hovered over black text, the text is obliterated. How can I change the hovering mouse...