Windows 10: Mouse Buttons and Trackpad Problems

Discus and support Mouse Buttons and Trackpad Problems in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My mouse buttons and trackpad stop working randomly. I can move my pointer, but I cannot click or tap anything. Sometimes it only takes a few seconds... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Katie Watson, Jul 6, 2018.

1. Mouse Buttons and Trackpad Problems

My mouse buttons and trackpad stop working randomly. I can move my pointer, but I cannot click or tap anything. Sometimes it only takes a few seconds to work again and other times it doesn't so I have to shut down my computer. I've tried updating my trackpad as support suggested, but it didn't work. Also, my computer will randomly right click and I won't even be touching the computer.

:)

Katie Watson, Jul 6, 2018

2. Mouse in USB and trackpad not working

Hi Jonathan,

Having a corrupted game file is one of the possible reasons why trackpad or mouse in USB freezes when playing Minecraft. For us to properly assist you, we need to collect more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Are you experiencing this issue with your other games?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the affected game?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you run the troubleshooter for Windows apps. This can help remove conflicts with an app from Windows Store. To proceed, you may click the link below:

Click here

Wilfred Mac, Jul 6, 2018
  3. BrickShye Win User
    mouse or trackpad buttons swap on computers linked w/microsoft acct.

An interesting occurrence on each of my computers is that the select button reverses on each computer when changed on only one of them. If I change the select to 'left' on the laptop trackpad the mouse button on the desktop swaps to 'right'.

This began after upgrading to Windows 10 and setting up each computer to logon w/Microsoft acct.

Any suggestions for fixing this annoyance?

BrickShye, Jul 6, 2018
  4. Mouse Buttons and Trackpad Problems

Trackpad and mouse issue in Windows 10

Original title: Trackpad and mouse

I have a problem with my laptop (Windows 10) that whenever i set the primary button to left for the trackpad in Settings, my USB wireless mouse sets it primary button to right click. My laptop is a 2740p HP Elitebook. If you have any tips to fix this issue
    please post.

AsianGamer, Jul 6, 2018
Thema:

Mouse Buttons and Trackpad Problems

1. Mouse Buttons and Trackpad Problems - Similar Threads - Mouse Buttons Trackpad

2. Mouse freezes for half a second on clicking top trackpad buttons.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse freezes for half a second on clicking top trackpad buttons.: I tried searching for something like this, but nothing came up.So when I click with the top buttons of my trackpad, my mouse will stay in place for about half a second before letting me move it again. My bottom trackpad buttons don't freeze up like this though however.I used...
  3. Mouse freezes for half a second on clicking top trackpad buttons.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse freezes for half a second on clicking top trackpad buttons.: I tried searching for something like this, but nothing came up.So when I click with the top buttons of my trackpad, my mouse will stay in place for about half a second before letting me move it again. My bottom trackpad buttons don't freeze up like this though however.I used...
  4. Mouse freezes for half a second on clicking top trackpad buttons.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Trackpad buttons reversed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trackpad buttons reversed: I had my trackpad buttons reversed after a windows update i don't remember which but when i login into admin account the buttons work correctly is there any way to take that driver from admin and apply it here in my microsoft account that is i don't have a local account but a...
  6. Trackpad buttons reversed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trackpad buttons reversed: I had my trackpad buttons reversed after a windows update i don't remember which but when i login into admin account the buttons work correctly is there any way to take that driver from admin and apply it here in my microsoft account that is i don't have a local account but a...
  7. Trackpad buttons reversed

8. Mouse button problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse button problem: I have two buttons on the side of my mouse. They used to work, and do what i've bound them to do, but now all they do is skip music or videos that i run in the background, (most often its spotify) submitted by /u/DuckyDasher [link] [comments]...
  9. Trackpad/mouse issues

Trackpad/mouse issues: Ok, so this all started after i factory reset my computer. On Windows 10, the settings have mouse settings, and relate to mouse settings, which would be great, but i have a trackpad, and not a mouse. This is a pain because i cant right click. Any fixes?...
  10. Left/right click problem (mouse and trackpad)

Left/right click problem (mouse and trackpad): Hi everyone, I'm really struggling with using my Cube Mix Plus tablet in laptop mode. With the keyboard connected, doesn't matter if I use the trackpad or mouse, when I click on certain things they just flash up momentarily then disappear. Including the mouse settings window,...