Windows 10: Mouse curors won't work in ANY Windows app.

Discus and support Mouse curors won't work in ANY Windows app. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When ever I activate ANY Windows app from Edge to System Settings the keyboard cursor--like when you manual scroll over links with the tab or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by GregoryRanz, Aug 21, 2018.

1. Mouse curors won't work in ANY Windows app.

When ever I activate ANY Windows app from Edge to System Settings the keyboard cursor--like when you manual scroll over links with the tab or directional keys--automatically moves to the nearest edge and refuses to move from that spot, basically overriding the mouse.

:)

GregoryRanz, Aug 21, 2018
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. windows 10 apps won,t open

Hi Robert,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We appreciate you for trying the troubleshooting steps.

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Run Windows app troubleshooter.

Refer to the below link:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Step 2: Run shell commands for Windows store and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Command prompt(Admin)
      to open elevated Command prompt.

• Type the following commands.

powershell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $Env:SystemRoot\WinStore\AppxManifest.xml

• Hit enter, the blackscreen will appear still for a couple of seconds. After a couple of second a new line saying C:\.... will appear.

• Close Command Prompt.

• Try to start the Windows Store again.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Aug 21, 2018
  4. Mouse curors won't work in ANY Windows app.

Lumia 830 main camera won`t start

After windows 10 update my lumia 830 camera won`t start . It says Camera won`t start . I tried other camera apps but camera still not work . Front camera working plz help me . I did hard reset , soft reset , downgraded to 8.1 but problem still persist

CahangirTahirov, Aug 21, 2018
Thema:

Mouse curors won't work in ANY Windows app.

1. Mouse curors won't work in ANY Windows app. - Similar Threads - Mouse curors won't

2. Mouse is working but won't click

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse is working but won't click: On my windows 11 PC, mouse is not working.cursor moves but wont click. What can i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-is-working-but-wont-click/d4446904-1525-41b9-9bf1-69782e247042
  3. Mouse is working but won't click

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse is working but won't click: On my windows 11 PC, mouse is not working.cursor moves but wont click. What can i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-is-working-but-wont-click/d4446904-1525-41b9-9bf1-69782e247042
  4. Windows Store won't install any apps

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows Store won't install any apps: Hi,I have recently purchased Forza Horizon 5 Premium Edition to pre-load, however when I press install I'm prompted with a box asking me to select which hard drive to install the game on. I try and select one, and then nothing happens. I did some research, and the issue seems...
  5. Mouse sensitivity won't work

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse sensitivity won't work: When i try to adjust my mouse sensitivity, it's like it's stuck on a certain setting and won't go faster, and won't go slower. I've tried rebooting, and restarting. I was able to do this on my other workstation so not sure why it won't work on this one....
  6. Curor problems

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Curor problems: On Windows 10 platform, my cursor involuntarily relocates to the top left screen precisely every minute since Windows update. I have deleted, auto-installed mouse driver and rebooted without success. Please help....
  7. Scanner mouse won't work

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Scanner mouse won't work: My Halo scanner mouse which has worked perfectly from Windows 7 through windows 8 and 8.1 to Windows 10 now wont scan since the anniversary update. As a mouse it continues to work fine. I have checked the drivers and reinstalled the scanner mouse program to no avail. Is this...
  8. Mouse and Keyboard Won't Work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mouse and Keyboard Won't Work: We have HP Pavilion Desktop, running Windows 10. Recently, the mouse and keyboard abruptly stopped working at the time! I turned off the pc, waited a few minutes, turned it back on - nothing. Changed the batteries in both. Still dead. Six and a half hours later, they came...
  9. Mouse won't work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse won't work: After the latest update, my mouse ain't working. I've tried almost every method I found on this forum. Help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-wont-work/87ff6829-e221-4d40-8082-7b6b95e3b0d8
  10. mouse won't work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    mouse won't work: I downloaded Windows 10 on my Dell PC and the screen opens with hello (and my name) and a place to click to continue or next but the mouse is not available to me now. I tried just hitting enter but that does not work. I can't access anything on my computer now as it won't...