Windows 10: My mouse cursor acts extremely weird: when I left click it randomly executes a right click.

Discus and support My mouse cursor acts extremely weird: when I left click it randomly executes a right click. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Good morning everyone, I hope some of you can help me. My mouse cursor acts extremely weird: when I left click it randomly executes a right click.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AlessandroCunial, Sep 9, 2018.

1. My mouse cursor acts extremely weird: when I left click it randomly executes a right click.

Good morning everyone, I hope some of you can help me.
    My mouse cursor acts extremely weird: when I left click it randomly executes a right click. Right now I must do a project on Inventor and it's basically impossible to continue.
    This is what I tried so far, but the problem persists:
    - try another mouse,
    - try a different usb port,
    - use only the touchpad,
    - disable the touchpad and use only the mouse,
    - in mouse settings the left click is set as the main button
    - restart the pc
    - windows 10 is fully updated to build 1803 ( 17134.254)

The problem appeared yesterday evening.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated
    Yours, Alessandro

:)

AlessandroCunial, Sep 9, 2018

2. Mouse cursor acts weird

My mouse cursor acts extremely weird: when I left click it randomly executes a right click. Right now I must do a project on Inventor and it's basically impossible to continue.

- try another mouse,

- use only the touchpad,

- restart the pc

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Yours, Alessandro

AlessandroCunial, Nov 27, 2018
  3. ppl472 Win User
    Mouse cursor acts weird

- try another mouse,
    - use only the touchpad,
    - restart the pc

Any help is deeply appreciate
    Yours, Alessandro

ppl472, Nov 27, 2018
  4. My mouse cursor acts extremely weird: when I left click it randomly executes a right click.

Mouse left-click is acting like a right-click.

My mouse has recently acting weird. Whenever I left-clicked the mouse, acts like a right-click however my right-click is still good. Therefore, both buttons are acting like right-clicks. Sometimes, it goes off by just leaving it a few minutes but then
    the issue returns if you used it after a few seconds. Since I'm using a laptop, both the external mouse and the touch pad had this issue. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the mouse drivers but did not work. Please send a help. Thank you.

SherwinJalandoni, Nov 27, 2018
Thema:

My mouse cursor acts extremely weird: when I left click it randomly executes a right click.

1. My mouse cursor acts extremely weird: when I left click it randomly executes a right click. - Similar Threads - mouse cursor acts

2. Left mouse click intermittently acts like right click in Win 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Left mouse click intermittently acts like right click in Win 11: I’ve noticed a problem on two separate Windows 11 devices - one for work and one for home. A significant percentage of the time - probably between 10 and 20%, when I click the left mouse button, the right click menu appears. It is not an issue with the settings being...
  3. Left mouse click intermittently acts like right click in Win 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Left mouse click intermittently acts like right click in Win 11: I’ve noticed a problem on two separate Windows 11 devices - one for work and one for home. A significant percentage of the time - probably between 10 and 20%, when I click the left mouse button, the right click menu appears. It is not an issue with the settings being...
  4. Mouse left hold click randomly acts as a double click. windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse left hold click randomly acts as a double click. windows 11: if i hold left mouse button,the cursor just miss out by it self but in that time i'm still holding the left button and if I move the cursor on full screen game automatically minimize game it also minimize all program,i do so much thing to fix it, it's been 6 month that...
  5. Sometimes when I right-click it acts as left-click

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sometimes when I right-click it acts as left-click: As I stated above, when I right-click it acts as left-click but only sometimes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sometimes-when-i-right-click-it-acts-as-left-click/09ca8885-9870-425e-a902-eb680bba6d6b
  6. Sometimes when I right-click it acts as left-click

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sometimes when I right-click it acts as left-click: As I stated above, when I right-click it acts as left-click but only sometimes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sometimes-when-i-right-click-it-acts-as-left-click/09ca8885-9870-425e-a902-eb680bba6d6b
  7. Sometimes when I right-click it acts as left-click

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. dell mouse left click randomly right clicks

dell mouse left click randomly right clicks: i have a dell mouse and i know this prblm is weird but let me explain whenever i left click and hold and drag somehing my mouse leave that drag item and right clicks and whenever i rapidly use left clicks the right click context menu appear for few clicks and then the left...
  9. Right click acts like left click - both with touchpad and mouse

Right click acts like left click - both with touchpad and mouse: I have a Surface Pro 7 which is about 3 months old along with an Arc Touch mouse purchased at the same time. I have been experiencing an intermittent, strange problem that starts and stops on its own. Right-clicking either the mouse or the touchpad acts like a left click....
  10. Mouse left click acting like a right click

Mouse left click acting like a right click: Both my left and right click are acting like a right click. I have gone into mouse setting and made sure that the left button was selected as the primary button. I have reset the computer and I have checked for and installed updates and the problem still persists. What can I...