Windows 10: Mouse Cursor is not full HD?

Discus and support Mouse Cursor is not full HD? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, I have an Asus ROG GL552-VW laptop and I'm using an AOC 27 Inch 1080P Monitor via HDMI. The cursor when using HDMI is not full HD, it's a mix of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Zcb310, Aug 8, 2016.

1. Zcb310 Win User

Mouse Cursor is not full HD?

Hi, I have an Asus ROG GL552-VW laptop and I'm using an AOC 27 Inch 1080P Monitor via HDMI. The cursor when using HDMI is not full HD, it's a mix of "Fuzzy And Pixelated" but when I record my screen and play it back the cursor looks fine. I have an Nvidia Geforce GTX 960M. Can someone help me? I have OCD And this is driving me nuts!

:)

Zcb310, Aug 8, 2016

2. High CPU usage when Windows Defender perform a Full Scan in Windows 10

I've an I77700HQ/16GB Asus laptop and Windows Defender has the same behaviour. During the full scan it freezes keyboard and mouse cursor too!

-Gianluca-, Aug 8, 2016
  3. Issue with browser

put mouse pointer in middle of green area, hold left mouse button down and move up to top. do not go too far as it will lock to full windows mode, not full screen mode, there is a difference. and then when you unlock full window mode, it will be right back
    as in your photo.

then go to bottom of browser, put mouse cursor half on and half off bottom edge, hold left button down and drag to resize to top of taskbar

seahawks65, Aug 8, 2016
  4. Mouse Cursor is not full HD?

Try to reinstall or update the Graphic Driver.

Remove and reinstall the Graphic Card to make sure it is properly seated.

Also, check screen resolution settings. Try different resolutions.

Try a different mouse.

Try a different USB port.

Check Device Manager for problems with Mouse or USB Controllers.

Reset the Monitor.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Aug 8, 2016
  5. Zcb310 Win User
    I have reinstalled all graphic drivers, my PC Is a laptop so I can't remove the GPU, I have tried many mice and USB Ports, no problems in device manager, my monitor doesn't have a reset option.

Zcb310, Aug 8, 2016
  6. caperjack Win User
    did you try going to mouse properties and changing the cursor to a different one..
    go to all settings , open devices ,go to mouse and touchpad ,,scroll down to Related settings ,.Additional mouse options, check pointers and pointer options

caperjack, Aug 8, 2016
  7. Zcb310 Win User
    Yes I have and the same issue. I have also changed my resolution many times to only have the same result.

Zcb310, Aug 8, 2016
  8. Zcb310 Win User

Issue solved, monitor range settings were messed up. Thanks for the help!

Zcb310, Aug 8, 2016
  9. caperjack Win User
    *Thumbs

caperjack, Aug 8, 2016
  10. Glad to see you've got it sorted.

We can consider this issue closed.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Mouse Cursor is not full HD? - Similar Threads - Mouse Cursor full

2. Mouse cursor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse cursor: Sometimes not always when i start a game my cursor dissapears.I have checked other discussions but didnt help.I have tried with mouse settings and the game is fullscreen.Please help me it is very annoying and when i restart the game it gets fixed.Why and how does this happen?...
  3. Mouse cursor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse cursor: Sometimes not always when i start a game my cursor dissapears.I have checked other discussions but didnt help.I have tried with mouse settings and the game is fullscreen.Please help me it is very annoying and when i restart the game it gets fixed.Why and how does this happen?...
  4. mouse cursor

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    mouse cursor: when watching a video in full screen on the edge browser my mouse cursor wont reappear i can see it hovering over stuff but cant actually see the cursor this dosent happen on chrome just wondering if theres a fix its driving me nuts submitted by /u/kecoo12 [link]...
  5. Mouse cursor disappearing in full screen games

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse cursor disappearing in full screen games: I have an old Logitech G5 gaming mouse and an Anker wireless vertical mouse. I prefer playing games with the Logitech mouse because it is much easier to do movements in shooters with the Logitech mouse. A problem that I have been having, however, is that my mouse cursor...
  6. Cursor for mouse

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cursor for mouse: Hi I cannot see the cursor for my mouse I have tried trouble shooting and a restart and nothing. When I hit control it just shows me where it is by a circle but I cannot get it to be visible. Please HELP!!!...
  7. Mouse cursor

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse cursor: So this happened recently and I have spent all day trying to figure it out! My mouse cursor is constantly blinking with that hourglass symbol next to it signifying its "working in the background" I have researched it a ton and cant fix it myself. From what I've gathered there...
  8. mouse cursor

mouse cursor: My cursor shows up on some pages, but it does not show up on Google pages. This just started this morning. How can I get the cursor to show up on my Google pages?...
  9. Mouse cursor

Mouse cursor: For some reason the mouse cursor now changes to horizontal bar with arrow at each end when hovering over highligted words, I much prefer the cursor to remain an arrow head, how do stop this horizontal bar occurring? I have tried changing the pointer but whatever pointer is...
  10. Windows 10 won't offer full HD resolution for full HD monitor

Windows 10 won't offer full HD resolution for full HD monitor: Hello, I recently installed the latest Windows 10 TP (I believe it said April) on an old school computer with an Intel Core 2 Duo @ 2.97 GHz. It always used to run 3:2 in the classroom but on a fresh install of 7 Professional it offered and worked in Full HD 16:9 mode while...