Windows 10: Mouse cursor with 4K-resolution?

Discus and support Mouse cursor with 4K-resolution? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I am running 3840x2160 on my computer with 250% scaling. This generally looks ok, but the mouse cursor looks really bad. Are there some way to make... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Muyfa666, Mar 19, 2016.

1. Muyfa666 Win User

Mouse cursor with 4K-resolution?

I am running 3840x2160 on my computer with 250% scaling. This generally looks ok, but the mouse cursor looks really bad.

Are there some way to make it look better in very high resolution and scaling?

:)

Muyfa666, Mar 19, 2016

2. Mouse too big - Scaling DPI 150 or more - Windows 10

I have a problem,

i have a computer monitor, 4K, 3840x2160, working on this screen requires at least a enlargement of 150%. consequently the mouse becomes 150% but I would like him( just cursor) to stay 100%,
    many programs are not yet scheduled for 4K menus are very small and work with a mouse at 150 % is inconvenient.

Can you help me to get my cursor with a 100% scale, when windows is set on a 150% scale enlargement?

Thanks to the community for your reply.

MR-Computer, Mar 19, 2016
  3. Magnifier problem

Why my magnifier always black on mouse cursor.

My laptop is ASUS UX501VW with win 10 system.

Due to 4K display, I have to use magnifier to see my desktop. But it always show black window with nothing in lens mode.

Please help.

Jerrychx39, Mar 19, 2016
  4. ARC
    Arc Win User

5. Cliff S New Member
    Cliff S, Mar 19, 2016
  6. Muyfa666 Win User
    Arc and Cliff: tried both your suggestions but nothing seem to look ok with 250% scaling.

Muyfa666, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Mouse cursor with 4K-resolution? - Similar Threads - Mouse cursor resolution

2. 4k resolution on 1080 display

in Windows 10 Gaming
    4k resolution on 1080 display: I have a 1080p display but when i tried to change it to see what resolutions i have it showed i have 4k but when i put it its blurry but i don`t know why it showing 4k cause my display doesn`t support 4k i tried searching it online but nothing its not a problem that i should...
  3. 4k resolution on 1080 display

in Windows 10 Customization
    4k resolution on 1080 display: I have a 1080p display but when i tried to change it to see what resolutions i have it showed i have 4k but when i put it its blurry but i don`t know why it showing 4k cause my display doesn`t support 4k i tried searching it online but nothing its not a problem that i should...
  4. 4K resolution in Edge browser

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    4K resolution in Edge browser: Hello everyone I try to watch Disney Plus, or Netflix in high resolution And without success HEVC Video Extensions from Device Manufacturer I downloaded it, and there is no change Anyone know what to do?...
  5. 4k resolution

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    4k resolution: Hi there, I'm upgrading my computer with a new graphics card and monitor to accommodate 4k images and want to know if the daily colourful images that appear on Microsoft Edge and my lock screen that Microsoft put there are going to appear as 4k images? Thank you, Robert....
  6. Mouse cursor artifacts on 4k with higher DPI setting

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse cursor artifacts on 4k with higher DPI setting: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/0xbin [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/doaufz/mouse_cursor_artifacts_on_4k_with_higher_dpi/
  7. Gaming and Resolution with a 4K monitor.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gaming and Resolution with a 4K monitor.: I installed a new 4K monitor and Age of Empires went so small I could even read the writing or easily see the buttons. I went into steam and fairly quickly got directed to a post that told me to go to launcher.exe and right click and select compatibility and tick the overide...
  8. 4k tv resolution issue

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    4k tv resolution issue: I'm running an LG 4k UHD tv with a GTX 1080. The first day I brought it home I was able to set the proper 3840x2160 resolution but then I updated the driver. Now anytime I set that resolution, starting from the standard 1920x1080, I get a black screen. It's not the TV...
  9. No 4K resolution after upgrade

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    No 4K resolution after upgrade: Hi all, I upgrade my Win7 Pro to Win10 Pro last night and lost my 3840x2160x30 setup, being reduced back to 1980x1200. *Mad I've since done a clean install and reinstalled the latest drivers for my Samsung U28D590D and My ATI Radeon HD 5770. Nothing i have done has...
  10. 4K Cursor Lag

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    4K Cursor Lag: A while ago I've upgraded my Couch Gaming PC with an 4K TV and while it's generally working well I've started noticing what I'd call Cursor Lag and while it's not much it IS fairly noticeable kind of annoying the crap out of me so I've been wondering who the culprit might be....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. keep on losing my mouse cursor after upgrading to 4K monitor