Windows 10: mouse cursor

Discus and support mouse cursor in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My cursor shows up on some pages, but it does not show up on Google pages. This just started this morning. How can I get the cursor to show up on my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by CorkieDavis, Aug 18, 2018.

1. mouse cursor

My cursor shows up on some pages, but it does not show up on Google pages. This just started this morning. How can I get the cursor to show up on my Google pages?

:)

CorkieDavis, Aug 18, 2018
  2. Argel Obm Win User

No mouse cursor

Hi,

It is possible that the system did not recognize the mouse of your computer after it booted up. This can be the reason why you do not see the mouse cursor. Kindly perform a power cycle to refresh the power of the computer. To do this, follow these steps:

• Shutdown the computer.
    • After shutting it down, remove the battery (if you're using a laptop) and disconnect the computer from the charger.
    • Wait for 1 minute.
    • After 1 minute, attach the battery and turn on the computer.
    • Check if you will see the mouse cursor.

Let us know how it goes.

Argel Obm, Aug 18, 2018
  3. OneMoar Win User
    Problems with mouse cursor lockup.

take the canned air to it with gusto and see what happens
    I used to burn though a mouse every year back when Played competitive quake 3 and it s mods

OneMoar, Aug 18, 2018
  4. mouse cursor

Mouse Cursor and pad cursor - Acer Aspire Lap Top.

Hi Tess,

Based on the description that you mentioned, you're having challenges controlling the mouse cursor. It looks like we will need more information about your concern in order to give the most appropriate advice. As such, please answer the following questions:

• Did make any changes to your computer prior to this issue (e.g. updating Windows operating system, hardware changes, etc.)?
    • Can you please tell us more description of the behavior of the mouse cursor?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you refer to the link below for helpful tips and steps on how you can resolve this issue:

Mouse, touchpad, and keyboard problems in Windows

We also suggest that you update the drivers in
    Windows 10
    as this process will apply new features and fixes that are essential to your hardware drivers.

We're looking forward to your response.

Lawrence Lib, Aug 18, 2018
Thema:

mouse cursor

1. mouse cursor - Similar Threads - mouse cursor

2. Clicks aleatórios no cursor do mouse ao dar ALT+TAB.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clicks aleatórios no cursor do mouse ao dar ALT+TAB.: Na data de ontem fiz uma atualização no meu Windows 11 que resultou em um stress absurdo. Logo após atualizar, reinicie o PC e abri o Warzone, o cursor do meu mouse ficou louco, quando tentava dar alt+tab dentro do jogo ele grudava no canto inferior esquerdo da tela, clicava...
  3. Clicks aleatórios no cursor do mouse ao dar ALT+TAB.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Clicks aleatórios no cursor do mouse ao dar ALT+TAB.: Na data de ontem fiz uma atualização no meu Windows 11 que resultou em um stress absurdo. Logo após atualizar, reinicie o PC e abri o Warzone, o cursor do meu mouse ficou louco, quando tentava dar alt+tab dentro do jogo ele grudava no canto inferior esquerdo da tela, clicava...
  4. How to get a mouse Cursor back on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get a mouse Cursor back on windows 11: Yesterday I was updating some wireless mouse drivers WL Beast X and it failed on me and the cursor stayed on the screen but was frozen then I unplugged it and plugged in another mouse Hyperx pulsfire haste and the cursor just fully disappeared I tried going through device...
  5. How to get a mouse Cursor back on windows 11

How to get a mouse Cursor back on windows 11: Yesterday I was updating some wireless mouse drivers WL Beast X and it failed on me and the cursor stayed on the screen but was frozen then I unplugged it and plugged in another mouse Hyperx pulsfire haste and the cursor just fully disappeared I tried going through device...
  6. My mouse cursor isnt working and nothing will help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My mouse cursor isnt working and nothing will help: My sister messed up my computer and now my cursor is slow and even at max speed its still slow, please help i have tried to fix it with google and nothing will work, does updating my pc fix it??? Help!...
  7. My mouse cursor isnt working and nothing will help

My mouse cursor isnt working and nothing will help: My sister messed up my computer and now my cursor is slow and even at max speed its still slow, please help i have tried to fix it with google and nothing will work, does updating my pc fix it??? Help!...
  8. My mouse cursor isnt working and nothing will help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. why is my mouse cursor stuck in the middle of my screen when i boot my pc?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why is my mouse cursor stuck in the middle of my screen when i boot my pc?: When i first boot my pc my mouse cursor is fine. until i enter my pin it disappears then it teleports to the middle of the screen and i cant move it....
  10. why is my mouse cursor stuck in the middle of my screen when i boot my pc?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    why is my mouse cursor stuck in the middle of my screen when i boot my pc?: When i first boot my pc my mouse cursor is fine. until i enter my pin it disappears then it teleports to the middle of the screen and i cant move it....