Windows 10: Mouse feeling weird since Windows 10 1803

Discus and support Mouse feeling weird since Windows 10 1803 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello everybody :) , Since Windows 10 CU in April my mouse feels everytime a too fast or too slow, when I disable the mouse accelaration.. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MicrosoftFan1, Jul 15, 2018.

1. Mouse feeling weird since Windows 10 1803

Hello everybody Mouse feeling weird since Windows 10 1803 :) ,

Since Windows 10 CU in April my mouse feels everytime a too fast or too slow, when I disable the mouse accelaration..

I know, that it seems to be a common issue for some people which came with 1803, while MS fixed some other mouse bugs, which happened before.

Drivers are on the latest stand and I am using the mouse settings before 1803.

But, anyway is there a way to fix it currently or will we have to wait, until Microsoft will drop an update somewhen?

Thanks Mouse feeling weird since Windows 10 1803 :)

:)

MicrosoftFan1, Jul 15, 2018
  2. Eric Ber Win User

Mouse sensitivity changed by itself. It feels weird, incosistant, like it's on ice.

Hi,

We see that you are having issues with the sensitivity of your mouse. Is the Enhance pointer precision in your PC enabled? If not, you can follow the steps below:

• Type Mouse in the Search bar.
    • Click on Mouse and Touchpad settings.
    • Click on the Additional mouse options.
    • Click on the Pointer Options tab.
    • Uncheck the Enhance pointer precision checkbox.

If the issue persists, we suggest you to run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter. Follow the steps provided below:

• Type Troubleshooting in the Search bar and press Enter.
    • Click on View All in the top left corner.
    • This will display the list of troubleshooters which are built-in in the computer. You can click on
      Hardware and Devices from the list and you can run the troubleshooter.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Eric Ber, Jul 15, 2018
  3. Wenex Win User
    Mouse sensitivity changed by itself. It feels weird, incosistant, like it's on ice.

The enchance pointer precision is off, I did mention it in the post: "- Mouse Acceleration is OFF"

I did the troubleshooting and it found nothing.

Wenex, Jul 15, 2018
  4. Nordic Win User

Mouse feeling weird since Windows 10 1803

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Jul 15, 2018
Thema:

Mouse feeling weird since Windows 10 1803

1. Mouse feeling weird since Windows 10 1803 - Similar Threads - Mouse feeling weird

2. Mouse feels weird after turning off Mouse Acceleration of Windows

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse feels weird after turning off Mouse Acceleration of Windows: Yo i have been a long user of mouse acceleration of windows. (was on since i got the pc) So i heard turning it off improves the aim, and i did it. But actually my mouse feels weird now, like its moving weird and a bit faster. Is it normal? Do i have to use it like that? My...
  3. Windows 10 Quality Update failure since 1803

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Quality Update failure since 1803: My bottomline issue is that Windows 10 'quality' updates have been failing to complete since 1803. Feature updates complete successfully. Message received is currently "2020-02 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1803 for x64-based Systems (KB4537762) (92) Last failed...
  4. Controller feels delayed and weird

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Controller feels delayed and weird: Hello, I play with a ps4 controller on pc when playing fortnite and everything has been fine for about 5 months, however recently my controller (which i bought last week) feels very delayed and sometimes the joystick will act on its own and feel heavy in game (not drift!...
  5. Windows 10 Mouse feels weird since Spring or Fall Creators Update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Mouse feels weird since Spring or Fall Creators Update: Hi, My mouse behaves different since the Fall Creators Update (where MS fixed a mouse bug) or Spring Update. My current Version is the 1809. It doesn't matter, whether I switch the Mouse Accelaration on or off, on the Desktop the mouse is always a bit to fast and when I...
  6. Windows 10 randomly freezes since 1803 update

Windows 10 randomly freezes since 1803 update: Hi, Before 1803 update I never had any freezing problem. But after that laptop started to freeze randomly, usually after working a few hours. Then I could not reset it and sent it to the service. They could not find any problem but reset the laptop (formatted) to version...
  7. Mouse feels really weird !

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse feels really weird !: hello , first of all i wanna say sorry for my bad english second i have a problem since 2 days so im a competetive csgo player and i downloaded a game called need for speed after i downloaded that my mouse felt like gliding on ice and not being 1to1 precise so i was like ok...
  8. Sound issue since Windows 10 v. 1803

Sound issue since Windows 10 v. 1803: Hi! Since updating to the creators update, my sound is experiencing some serious issues. This is an example of what I get: http://puu.sh/Bt9WO/9e0b05ec30.m4a I have a MB Gigabyte 170 hd3, an intel core i7 6700k, an NVIDIA GT 740. I'm mainly using my monitor as a speaker...
  9. mouse problem in windows 10 1803

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    mouse problem in windows 10 1803: after i update to windows 10 1803 my mouse start shutting down and restarting for no reason rendomly when working this problem happen after the update and am using a gaming mouse but when using a normal mouse it work fine and when using the gaming mouse in another pc its...
  10. Weird Mouse/Cursor Problem Since I've Had My Windows 10 Computer

in Windows 10 Support
    Weird Mouse/Cursor Problem Since I've Had My Windows 10 Computer: Seems it's one thing after another. Almost everyday, twice today, it just happened again, my cursor is lost on the screen and my mouse seems to stop working, although the light is on and it's okay. I end up having to do an 'illegal' shutdown of my computer, actually...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windwos 10 mouse feels weird

2. win 10 mouse feels weird

3. windwos mouse feels weird