Windows 10: Mouse Freezing Issue

Discus and support Mouse Freezing Issue in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So I've recently gotten a computer which came with windows 10 pre-installed (cybertron comp). However I now have an issue where when I use use my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by brassmonkey, Feb 2, 2016.

1. Mouse Freezing Issue

So I've recently gotten a computer which came with windows 10 pre-installed (cybertron comp). However I now have an issue where when I use use my headphones (Razer Kraken) my mouse ( Razer Deathadder) completely freezes. This occurs whenever these headphones (which are usb) are set as the default audio device and I can only regain control of my mouse by unplugging them. All other usb devices work properly and restarting does not help. Does anyone have a potential fix for this? Thank you.

:)

brassmonkey, Feb 2, 2016

2. Mouse pointer hangs and freezes Windows 10.

I had a similar problem with the mouse cursor freezing at unpredictable intervals, using a Microsoft wireless mouse. I tackled the problem by stripping down the numbers of programs that loaded at startup. I eventually solved the problem, but can not say
    with any certainty which was the critical thing I did that cured the freeze problem. However I still had issues with cursor lags, which eventually became sufficiently annoying that I abandoned the wireless mouse and went back to an older wired Microsoft wheel
    mouse. The cursor freeze problem came back. After many unsuccessful attempts to solve the problem I changed the mouse again, this time to an older borrowed IBM wired mouse. Problem solved. The IBM mouse uses a different driver than the previous mice I
    used. It seems that some Microsoft mouse drivers have issues with the current Microsoft operating system. Therefore I'd recommend anyone having mouse cursor freezing issues resistant to other recommended fixes to try a different mouse, using a different
    driver than their current one.

someotherguy3, Feb 2, 2016
  3. [Critical Bug] Intel + NVIDIA Laptop Freeze Problem

We are all waiting for the freeze issue to be fixed but there are many other things related to the freeze issue... one of them it can be also mouse disappear. This is the reason why we mentioned it...

ArdianDeari, Feb 2, 2016
Thema:

Mouse Freezing Issue

1. Mouse Freezing Issue - Similar Threads - Mouse Freezing Issue

2. keyboard and mouse freezing issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    keyboard and mouse freezing issues: ok so basically around a year ago my keyboard and mouse randomly starting pausing then would freeze for a while after. the rgb colouring would still show and i could change the dpi on my mouse but i couldnt use them as it was frozen in place. if i changed the ports from the...
  3. keyboard and mouse freezing issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    keyboard and mouse freezing issues: ok so basically around a year ago my keyboard and mouse randomly starting pausing then would freeze for a while after. the rgb colouring would still show and i could change the dpi on my mouse but i couldnt use them as it was frozen in place. if i changed the ports from the...
  4. keyboard and mouse freezing issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Mouse Freezes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mouse Freezes: Hi - my mouse freezes immediately the computer loads its icons on the screen. This means that the computer is basically useless as cannot try any solutions on line. Have turned computer on and off - have wired mouse to other ports but still all the same. Any help out there...
  6. Bluetooth Keyboard and Mouse Connection Issues/Freezing

Bluetooth Keyboard and Mouse Connection Issues/Freezing: So I have googled this in different ways and none of the issues are like the ones I am having.Basically my MX keys and logitech G604 freeze while I am doing any activity I think its random timing but I have not timed it. I have the HP Pavilion Gaming - TG01-0023w, and this...
  7. Mouse freeze

Mouse freeze: Each time I restart Win 10 it reloads a mouse driver for a mouse that is not installed and that causes the one mouse I do have to freeze occasionally. The mouse I do use is installed on a USB port and the errant mouse loads into Position 1, whatever that means. I have...
  8. Mouse Freezes

Mouse Freezes: My mouse freezes every time you leave it still. It doesn't respond for a solid 2 seconds no matter how hard you move it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-freezes/677efede-5f6d-48cf-9cf6-e032e713047d
  9. Mouse frequently jumps/freezes and keyboard issues

Mouse frequently jumps/freezes and keyboard issues: My mouse has been malfunctioning for a while now, and by now I have tried everything in my reach to try to fix the issue. It always freezes or jumps while I'm trying to use it, with each skip lasting maybe 1-2s. It used to happen rarely at the start of last month, maybe...
  10. mouse freezing

mouse freezing: Why is my mouse freezing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/mouse-freezing/771686c4-97e8-4ee9-a476-80590aef1c64