Windows 10: Mouse hover on task bar the pop up gets stuck?

Discus and support Mouse hover on task bar the pop up gets stuck? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; When i pass over the task bar and the window associated with the icon pops up for preview, the last one ive passed over stays popped up and only goes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ms plzfixit, Mar 24, 2016.

1. Mouse hover on task bar the pop up gets stuck?

When i pass over the task bar and the window associated with the icon pops up for preview, the last one ive passed over stays popped up and only goes away if i open the window and minimize it again. Any ideas how to make it not get stuck when i move the mouse around the task bar?

:)

ms plzfixit, Mar 24, 2016

2. Windows 10 - Taskbar Icons - Right Click Menu Vanishes When Cursor Is Moved

This had append to me and i was tired of it. But i found a trick.

When you hover your mouse to the task bar icon. Right click the icon and don't wait for the pop of to appear, just hover the cursor over the icon. You will see the menu (one usually happens when you right click it).

Hope it is helpful.

Thanks

sasmitkoirala, Mar 24, 2016
  3. Trader 31 Win User
    Option to pin to taskbar is missing for Excel in Windows 10

Hi,

Did you get an answer to this?

For this to work, you must have excel on the task bar.

To pin an excel sheet in win10, i go to file location of the excel document and drag to the bottom task bar with the excel symbol. When you hover over it with the file, it will pop up with a tool tip to say it will pin the file.

Hope that helps. Cheers

Trader 31, Mar 24, 2016
  4. lmaneke Win User

Mouse hover on task bar the pop up gets stuck?

Do you have the latest drivers installed for your graphics card?

lmaneke, Mar 25, 2016
Thema:

Mouse hover on task bar the pop up gets stuck?

1. Mouse hover on task bar the pop up gets stuck? - Similar Threads - Mouse hover task

2. Win 10 suddenly stops Task Bar Browser Icons Popup on Mouse Hover

in Windows 10 Support
    Win 10 suddenly stops Task Bar Browser Icons Popup on Mouse Hover: I have just discovered that Win 10 will not show Task Bar Browser Icons to popup on Mouse Hover, as it used to do. Regards 126556
  3. Mouse hovering

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse hovering: My mouse When ever you hover on something it clicks it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-hovering/38e55570-af4d-4510-b493-35abf665f1a6
  4. Disable hover over keyboard shortcut pop up.

Disable hover over keyboard shortcut pop up.: Title says it all. I have included a picture, I want to disable the Shortcut key pop up whenever I hover over an option to click. Preferably in 1 app only, the anki app.[ATTACH]...
  5. Get stuck in task view with gestures

Get stuck in task view with gestures: When I use gestures (4 finger swipe up) to get to task view and see all applications, I cannot get out of it. Swipe down, clicking on a window, nothing will get me out of that view which renders my computer frozen for about 1 minute until the view closes on its own. My...
  6. pop up clock calender not showing on task bar

pop up clock calender not showing on task bar: I cannot find clockor calender that used to be on task bar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/pop-up-clock-calender-not-showing-on-task-bar/eb24836e-d36a-4988-8627-7a92d7f46b62
  7. No Task Bar (hovering) preview, no peeking, no full screen is on hovering over and clicking

No Task Bar (hovering) preview, no peeking, no full screen is on hovering over and clicking: When there is no window opened, hovering over taskbar app icons, a preview is shown, but on hovering over preview no full window is opened, and no peeking is done, and also clicking on that small preview, no window opened. And whenever there is a window is opened then...
  8. XBox tool bar Screenshot pop up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    XBox tool bar Screenshot pop up: Background Info Current Version is 1703-15063.413 Never have opened or used Xbox. Have not uninstalled any Apps that arrived with original Win10. No additional apps added from store. Have not connected to the Win10 store Popup appeared as a bar with text announcing make a...
  9. Search bar keeps popping up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Search bar keeps popping up: Good day I look after several Windows 10 machines in our enterprise. 99% is Windows 10 64bit Build 1511 10% is HP notebooks - 90% is customized desktops, all of the same spec Now when using some of the PC's, the user clicks on the Start button and the Search button...
  10. Mouse hover inconsistent

in Windows 10 Support
    Mouse hover inconsistent: This is not new for me, but I'm curious if anyone else notices. Frequently, when I hover over a file or folder, nothing happens. No popup. It's annoying. There is no pattern...completely random. I suspect there is not fix, but maybe?? 86487