Windows 10: Mouse issue in vSphere

Discus and support Mouse issue in vSphere in Windows 10 Virtualization to solve the problem; We're using the vSphere 6.0 installed "fat client" to connect to two vBlocks and some standalone hosts. Whenever we open the console of a VM, as long... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Virtualization' started by DeaconFrost, Apr 26, 2017.

1. Mouse issue in vSphere

We're using the vSphere 6.0 installed "fat client" to connect to two vBlocks and some standalone hosts. Whenever we open the console of a VM, as long as it has a GUI, the mouse usage is very erratic. If you click somewhere, the cursor jumps. It's next-to-impossible to use the mouse.

We don't have the same issue when using the web console, so it has to be related and confined to the vSphere desktop application.

Hoping this is a common issue, so has anyone come across this, and more importantly, found a fix?

Thanks!

:)

DeaconFrost, Apr 26, 2017

2. IEXPLORE.EXE Fault Module KERNELBASE.dll

Wasn't the Flash-based vSphere web client already deprecated? Have you tried using the HTML-based vSphere 6.5?

d4bd9759-3c3b-40c5-a551-caa7e0728a4a, Apr 26, 2017
  3. sumanrout Win User
    Registry path for Userinit path changes on clone machine

The base machine is a VM and when cloning this machine to get another machine.

I am using vsphere for this.

If you understand my issue I want to know when this registry for userinit.exe is modified.

sumanrout, Apr 26, 2017
  4. jimbo45 Win User

Mouse issue in vSphere

Hi there
    I tried using vmware conversion tool to create some VM's -- I couldn't get ANY mouse interaction at all .

Using standard vmware player / workstation for the VM's was no problem.

I suspect the issue is a VMWARE one -- I don't think its got anything to do with your Virtual machines running either windows or flavours of Linux with GUI's.

I've been playing around with ESXI and have similar problems - web console though is fine !!!!.

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Apr 27, 2017
  5. We've found a few options and features that aren't working in the web console. Your issue sounds like a problem with VMWare Tools, or that they weren't installed.

DeaconFrost, Apr 27, 2017
  6. jimbo45 Win User
    Hi there
    That may be the reason - but it's essentially "Unsolvable !!" if you can't do any input to actually INSTALL the stuff !!!. to fix it.

I remember a while ago doing an I.T gig with SHELL in the UK (London -- Waterloo) - and if you had a problem with e-mail or network connection for example you had to SEND an email to the support system in Manchester.

I think I was regarded as a bit of a "Scandi Rebel" when I asked my project manager at the time -- what was I supposed to do if there was no network or I couldn't log on for whatever reason. -- He just looked at me as if I should have been somewhere else. !!!! (Of course the whole nonsense was off shored to some place at the other end of the planet !!).

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Mouse issue in vSphere

1. Mouse issue in vSphere - Similar Threads - Mouse issue vSphere

2. Mouse issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse issues: Hey all. Sorry if this is in the wrong place, I couldn't find anything specifically for this. My mouse is driving me crazy. I have a brand new Microsoft Wireless Mouse 2000 and keyboard and it's about to go in the bin, or at least the mouse is. Sometimes when I scroll - it...
  3. Mouse Issues

Mouse Issues: Yesterday my mouse decided it really liked the upper left hand of my second monitor and would go back there all the time. I could kind of continue to use my computer, but every time I stopped moving my mouse, it'd go right back to the corner. Sometimes the mouse would be...
  4. mouse issue

mouse issue: Hello, I hope everything is going well. I have a surface tablet and since yesterday the cursor is stock in right side of screen also when I use the Microsoft Arc Mouse it is blinking. please help me out. Thanks...
  5. Mouse issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mouse issue: I have an msi allha 15 a3dd and recently ive updated to the windows may 2020 5gb update. Even before the update ive been facing issues with my mouse. I don't know whether its its drivers or what. I've checked every driver on device manager and all are up to date. The issue...
  6. mouse issues

mouse issues: 2 problems with mouse. first problem is that it intermittently seems to clip somehow or freeze my pc very briefly if say, i were to bump my coffee table where the mouse it while streaming netflix for example. this is new behavior I have only been experiencing over the past...
  7. Mouse issue

Mouse issue: This issue appeared about a week ago. When I am playing games in full-screen mode,suddenly a double cursor pops up. It is really annoying issue because this extra cursor is moving with the mouse cursor...
  8. Vsphere farm Microsoft Licensing

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Vsphere farm Microsoft Licensing: Hi, we have a Vsphere Farm 6.5 with 3 Host. Every Host has 16 core, so totally are 48 core. We have bought a Windows License for 48 core. If I install 5 VM on this farm, that need of 64 core totally, do I need to buy Licenses for these machines? My question is: if I buy...
  9. Mouse Issues.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse Issues.: I've been using my brothers PC, And i've realized that Right-Clicking on a image/link opens it in a new tab (effects in games too, but whatever the scroll wheel does in-game) Pressing down on the scroll wheel does the same thing, but brings up the Right-Click Menu...
  10. Is ESXi Free (including vSphere)?

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Is ESXi Free (including vSphere)?: There seems to be some debate about this, but I believe ESXi 6.0 is free, or at least there is a free version. Assuming I was going to download and use ESXi 6.0 and use the free version, is vSphere free, as well? We use vSphere often at work, and I swear I saw something about...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mouse issues on vm vmsphere windows

2. vmware windows-10-update-kb4517389