Windows 10: Mouse issues

Discus and support Mouse issues in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Everytime I reset my mouse button options and hit apply the next time I restart they revert back to where they were before..Am I doing something wrong?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by jinxxy321, Aug 10, 2015.

1. jinxxy321 Win User

Mouse issues

Everytime I reset my mouse button options and hit apply the next time I restart they revert back to where they were before..Am I doing something wrong?

:)

jinxxy321, Aug 10, 2015

2. Mouse Issue

Hi,

Please provide the answers to the following for us to be able to learn more about the issue you're experiencing with your mouse:

• Is your Windows 10 up-to-date?
    • What are the changes made or the things you've made before the issue start?
    • Have you tried using a different mouse device and got the same result?
    • Have you tried uninstalling then reinstalling your mouse device?
    • Are your drivers up-to-date? If not yet, you can follow the steps found on this
      link on how to update your drivers in Windows 10.
    • Have you checked if your mouse manufacturer's website has an update for your particular mouse?
    • Does the issue persist in all applications?

Meanwhile, running the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter finds and repairs problems with devices and hardware. Here's how to run the
    Hardware and Devices troubleshooter:

• Right-click the Start icon, then select Control Panel.
    • Choose the Large icons option from the View by drop down list found on the upper-right part of the Control Panel window.
    • Locate then select Troubleshooting.
    • Click View all from the left pane.
    • Locate and click Hardware and Devices to run the troubleshooter then follow the next steps.

Let us know the result after performing the above mentioned troubleshooter.

Regards.

Michelle Her, Aug 10, 2015
  3. Mouse Issue

The pointer keeps snapping to the top-right corner of the screen and minimising things (e.g. Chrome). Help?

deadrising124, Aug 10, 2015
Thema:

Mouse issues

1. Mouse issues - Similar Threads - Mouse issues

2. Frequent Mouse and Keyboard Disconnection Issue in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent Mouse and Keyboard Disconnection Issue in Windows 11: Hello everyone, I've been experiencing an issue with my mouse and keyboard disconnecting frequently recently. I have confirmed the health of both the keyboard and mouse. The problem is such that both the mouse and keyboard disconnect every few seconds, and I have to wait for...
  3. Frequent Mouse and Keyboard Disconnection Issue in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Frequent Mouse and Keyboard Disconnection Issue in Windows 11: Hello everyone, I've been experiencing an issue with my mouse and keyboard disconnecting frequently recently. I have confirmed the health of both the keyboard and mouse. The problem is such that both the mouse and keyboard disconnect every few seconds, and I have to wait for...
  4. Issues with Mouse Cursor Visibility in computer game and Internet Connection Icon...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues with Mouse Cursor Visibility in computer game and Internet Connection Icon...: Hello,I recently updated my Windows 11 system, and since then, I've encountered a couple of issues that I hope to get some advice on.Invisible Mouse Cursor in Cossacks 3: Invisible Mouse Cursor in Cossacks 3: After the latest Windows 11 update, the cursor in Cossacks 3 has...
  5. Issues with Mouse Cursor Visibility in computer game and Internet Connection Icon...

Issues with Mouse Cursor Visibility in computer game and Internet Connection Icon...: Hello,I recently updated my Windows 11 system, and since then, I've encountered a couple of issues that I hope to get some advice on.Invisible Mouse Cursor in Cossacks 3: Invisible Mouse Cursor in Cossacks 3: After the latest Windows 11 update, the cursor in Cossacks 3 has...
  6. My bluetooth mouse is not working. There is issue in right click of mouse please solve this...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My bluetooth mouse is not working. There is issue in right click of mouse please solve this...: My bluetooth mouse is not working. There is issue in right click of mouse please solve this issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-bluetooth-mouse-is-not-working-there-is-issue/b4e39086-9468-4909-b3bb-8e43e8d46718
  7. My bluetooth mouse is not working. There is issue in right click of mouse please solve this...

My bluetooth mouse is not working. There is issue in right click of mouse please solve this...: My bluetooth mouse is not working. There is issue in right click of mouse please solve this issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-bluetooth-mouse-is-not-working-there-is-issue/b4e39086-9468-4909-b3bb-8e43e8d46718
  8. My bluetooth mouse is not working. There is issue in right click of mouse please solve this...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Clipchamp issue screen recording. Why is my mouse cursor always visible in the center?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clipchamp issue screen recording. Why is my mouse cursor always visible in the center?: Good day, I am looking for a solution to my issue. I have been screen recording using clipchamp and for some reason while recoding gaming videos, the cursor is always visible in the center of my screen. Is there a way to remove this as its not visible while actively gaming? I...
  10. Clipchamp issue screen recording. Why is my mouse cursor always visible in the center?

Clipchamp issue screen recording. Why is my mouse cursor always visible in the center?: Good day, I am looking for a solution to my issue. I have been screen recording using clipchamp and for some reason while recoding gaming videos, the cursor is always visible in the center of my screen. Is there a way to remove this as its not visible while actively gaming? I...