Windows 10: Mouse Keeps Jumping

Discus and support Mouse Keeps Jumping in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Help! At random times my mouse or touchpad keeps jumping to the screen going up and down. I am not controlling this because it's doing this on its own.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Jaenaletsplay21, Jul 7, 2018.

1. Mouse Keeps Jumping

Help! At random times my mouse or touchpad keeps jumping to the screen going up and down. I am not controlling this because it's doing this on its own. Please Help!

:)

Jaenaletsplay21, Jul 7, 2018
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jul 7, 2018
  3. Jumping mouse..

Hi,

To better assist you with your concern, we'd like to clarify the following information:

• When was the last time your mouse cursor is working fine?
    • Did you make any changes to your computer's configuration prior to the issue?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    Looking forward for your response.

Antoneth Ber, Jul 7, 2018
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Mouse Keeps Jumping

Mouse cursor jumps?

Hi Heidi,

Wrong configuration mouse settings or corrupted/outdated drivers may be the possible reason why your mouse was not working properly. To efficiently assists you, we'd like to know if you've tried uninstalling then reinstalling your mouse drivers. Have you
    tried checking the mouse settings?

If the issue still persists, we suggest that you run the troubleshooter for Hardware and Devices. This will identify and diagnose technical issues. Kindly, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X on your keyboard and select
      Control Panel.
    • On the upper right part of the Control Panel window, type
      Troubleshooting
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Click View all.
    • Click Hardware and Devices and follow the prompt to proceed with the troubleshooter.
    • Restart your PC and check if the issue still persist.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Jul 7, 2018
Thema:

Mouse Keeps Jumping

1. Mouse Keeps Jumping - Similar Threads - Mouse Keeps Jumping

2. Jumping Mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Jumping Mouse: My mouse is jumping and there is nothing that will fix the problem, Is there any new software for the mouse?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/jumping-mouse/272ded73-f305-4c0a-ab79-8b66b4e066be
  3. Jumping Mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Jumping Mouse: My mouse is jumping and there is nothing that will fix the problem, Is there any new software for the mouse?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/jumping-mouse/272ded73-f305-4c0a-ab79-8b66b4e066be
  4. Jumping Mouse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Jumping mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Jumping mouse: My mouse starts to jump around after almost every Microsoft update. It has a mind of its own. It closes out of browsers. It closes out of applications. I use a Dell laptop. I have never been able to find a resolution to this issue that developed after updating to Microsoft...
  6. Jumping mouse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Jumping mouse: My mouse starts to jump around after almost every Microsoft update. It has a mind of its own. It closes out of browsers. It closes out of applications. I use a Dell laptop. I have never been able to find a resolution to this issue that developed after updating to Microsoft...
  7. Jumping mouse

8. Mouse JUmping

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse JUmping: Why my cursor always jumping to search bar, I already updated my mice driver. Note: im using laptop without mouse. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-jumping/c80fc4c6-2991-4d79-a16c-cb27be0e740c
  9. Jumping mouse

Jumping mouse: My mouse jumps all over and I can not control it. Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/jumping-mouse/35af52a1-b763-40c7-b8bf-81eb8666bda6
  10. mouse jumping

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    mouse jumping: how can I stop my mouse from jumping to the top of the page every few seconds of me scrolling. I can be in the middle of reading an article and it jumps to the top of the page. Im also trying to do a clean up check and it wont complete...