Windows 10: mouse keeps randomly right clicking

Discus and support mouse keeps randomly right clicking in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; so i bought a new computer and i noticed when i am online my right mouse will click on it's own and the right menu will show. this has never happened... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by CJ360, Jul 17, 2018.

1. CJ360 Win User

mouse keeps randomly right clicking

so i bought a new computer and i noticed when i am online my right mouse will click on it's own and the right menu will show. this has never happened before with any other computer or mouse i have owned. i bought the same type of computer i had a few weeks ago and that mouse acted fine. its a all in one computer with a mouse that has a plug, oh and windows 10.

:)

CJ360, Jul 17, 2018

2. hama compact mouse randomly right clicks

Get no script

eidairaman1, Jul 17, 2018
  3. Harmony Win User
    hama compact mouse randomly right clicks

im using firefox 58.0.2
    well i didnt have many mouses so far.. as i said, the old one got left-click bug. it double clicks or never clicks sometimes (i confirm that this is because the mouse got damaged).
    but random rightclicks without me even touching the right moue button never existed with my old mouse. its only the new one that behaves like this

i will try that. the problem is: i dont know when it will randomly right click again. it can take hours. or days.

Harmony, Jul 17, 2018
  4. Harmony Win User

hama compact mouse randomly right clicks

hello
    i got a plain compact mouse from hama (hama am 5400)
    but i noticed that i get randomly multiple and fast right clicks and some windows open up if that happens or the browser gets into "analyse java script" mode.
    its like my mouse is randomly clicing for some seconds on its own

i know that behaviour from laptops. idk why, maybe because of touchpad sensitivity, heating stuff, sometimes there are ranom rightclicks i read.

but its an usb mouse, with 3 buttons (left, right and wheel). what could be the cause?

and if it helps: first time i plugged in the mouse to my usb port, it searched for drivers. but there was that windows sound, that normally comes, when something is plugged in and out many times in a row.
    it felt like the computer had a hard time to even recognize the mouse.
    but well, in the end it worked and it actually works well, except these random right clicks now and then.

does someone has knowledge bout this problem? could it be that my usb ports are not good anymore? my computer isnt actually the newest. its pretty old.
    and on the computers back, some usb ports make me struggle. like.. taking long. some of them i dont even use anymore.

but the fromt usb, i used my old mouse with it too. never right click problems. but the left button got old so when i click, it sometimes doesnt recognize that click, or it makes a double click.

Harmony, Jul 17, 2018
Thema:

1. mouse keeps randomly right clicking - Similar Threads - mouse keeps randomly

2. right click of mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    right click of mouse: HiMy Windows 11 restarts Windows Explorer when I right click https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/right-click-of-mouse/736234a2-1dff-4a29-85d3-50d469695400
  3. Random right clicking and other mouse issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random right clicking and other mouse issues: I am running Windows 10 on a desktop PC. This issue has suddenly appeared three days ago, everything was working perfectly fine before that.My mouse has started randomly right clicking. Sometimes, the right click context menu will pop up. Other times, I will not be able to...
  4. Random right clicking and other mouse issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random right clicking and other mouse issues: I am running Windows 10 on a desktop PC. This issue has suddenly appeared three days ago, everything was working perfectly fine before that.My mouse has started randomly right clicking. Sometimes, the right click context menu will pop up. Other times, I will not be able to...
  5. Random right clicking and other mouse issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Right Mouse Click

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Right Mouse Click: Hi, I'm used to right-clicking while installing a program and then AS Administrator to run the installation.Now when I click on my right mouse button in Windows 11, the program always disappears?Can anything be done about this, please?...
  7. dell mouse left click randomly right clicks

dell mouse left click randomly right clicks: i have a dell mouse and i know this prblm is weird but let me explain whenever i left click and hold and drag somehing my mouse leave that drag item and right clicks and whenever i rapidly use left clicks the right click context menu appear for few clicks and then the left...
  8. Mouse Keeps right clicking

Mouse Keeps right clicking: My logitech g402 mouse keeps right clicking and I cannot operate my computer. I tried plugging my old dell mouse to see if it was a problem with the logitech but I had the same issue. I have tried updateng windows to no avail, and am wondering what I should do next...
  9. Right mouse click

Right mouse click: I have a microsoft keyboard and mouse connected via USB. The right mouse click no longer works on my mouse?? How do I fix - I have followed a number of articles but nothing has worked...
  10. Mouse keeps clicking everywhere. Right click at fault.

Mouse keeps clicking everywhere. Right click at fault.: I have reset the Acer Aspire XC-603G desktop due to the mouse clicking on its own as well as right clicking. Reset done successfully. Mouse is better, but it's still right clicking on it's own. This is my mom's PC. Please help be of assistance. Thanks, 106899