Windows 10: Mouse/Keyboard lag

Discus and support Mouse/Keyboard lag in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi all, I am new to the forums so please cut me some slack if this questions does not belong in this thread... Anyway, I have been having some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TheWoerbler, Oct 31, 2015.

1. Mouse/Keyboard lag

Hi all,

I am new to the forums so please cut me some slack if this questions does not belong in this thread...

Anyway, I have been having some really bad lag on my mouse and keyboard. When I try to move the mouse, it's almost like there is some intense loading or something going on in the background, but when I monitored the Task Manager, my CPU load was >5%.

I did a fresh install of Windows 10, coming from 8. I like the change but this mouse/keyboard stutter is making me want to revert to Windows 8.

I tried changing the mouse, trying an optical mouse instead of a laser mouse, trying different mouse surfaces, and trying a genuine Microsoft mouse.

I tried disabling all power saving options for the USB hub in device manager and in power options as well.

The mouse/keyboard I am using is the Cooler Master Storm Devastator Combo, and it is plug and play so there were no divers that I had to install. With the Microsoft mouse I installed Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center.

I just did another clean install recently and am still having the same issue. It is frustrating and I have been pulling out my hair on this one.

Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

:)

TheWoerbler, Oct 31, 2015

2. Windows 10: Wireless logitech keyboard and mouse lags intermittently suddenly.

I have a Logitech wireless mouse and keyboard, and suffer lag on both, but it's much more noticeable on the mouse. During much trying of all the many things suggested to fix the mouse lag problem, and nothing working, I worked out that my mouse was identified
    on my PC as 'HID'. When I clicked on mouse properties, then drivers for mouse, there were two drivers shown as installed. The one highlighted was 'class system', not the 'HID system' one, so I highlighted the HID. Mouse seems to work fine now. Don't know if
    it has fixed the keyboard lag yet, as that was far more intermittent than the mouse lag - time will tell.

katiehiggins, Oct 31, 2015
  3. computer lag

Sounds like you are trying to use an Answers forum. Have you noticed the symptom anywhere else? Which apps?

Robert Aldwinckle on forums, Oct 31, 2015
Thema:

Mouse/Keyboard lag

1. Mouse/Keyboard lag - Similar Threads - Mouse Keyboard lag

2. Lagging mouse and keyboard.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lagging mouse and keyboard.: Hello I have an Intel NUC-7i5NBH pc and I am using logitech MK235 Wireless Mouse and Keyboard combo on its USB port. But I am facing lagg in both mouse and keyboard. Example :- If I play any game , my keyboard's keystrokes are recieved after a delay or if I am typing it just...
  3. Lagging mouse and keyboard.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lagging mouse and keyboard.: Hello I have an Intel NUC-7i5NBH pc and I am using logitech MK235 Wireless Mouse and Keyboard combo on its USB port. But I am facing lagg in both mouse and keyboard. Example :- If I play any game , my keyboard's keystrokes are recieved after a delay or if I am typing it just...
  4. Lagging mouse and keyboard.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Keyboard and mouse lag issues

Keyboard and mouse lag issues: Ive just recently bought a new Acer PC with Windows 10 to replace a really slow Apple iMac. Worked fine for first few weeks and now i have severe keyboard and mouse lag. I have replaced the mouse 3 times and the keyboard twice and the issue remains to the point that the PC...
  6. Mouse and Keyboard response / lag

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse and Keyboard response / lag: So i've been struggling with this problem for around 1 week+. It all started one day when i started my csgo and from the begining i feel like my mouse response is not so good, like i am aiming, but the mouse could not respond so well to me like it should be. Also the keyboard...
  7. Mouse and Keyboard response / lag

Mouse and Keyboard response / lag: So i've been struggling with this problem for around 1 week+. It all started one day when i started my csgo and from the begining i feel like my mouse response is not so good, like i am aiming, but the mouse could not respond so well to me like it should be. Also the keyboard...
  8. Keyboard and mouse lags

Keyboard and mouse lags: This is not a new problem. Searching finds plenty of posts about it but most that I have found relate to earlier versions of Windows. I am using the latest version of Windows 10 on a high powered machine form Chillblast. Problem - Mouse movements inconsistent - can be...
  9. Keyboard and mouse lags

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Keyboard and mouse lags: This is not a new problem. Searching finds plenty of posts about it but most that I have found relate to earlier versions of Windows. I am using the latest version of Windows 10 on a high powered machine form Chillblast. Problem - Mouse movements inconsistent - can be...
  10. Keyboard and mouse lag

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Keyboard and mouse lag: Went thru hardware updates, clean boot, etc MS states all drivers are up to date. Brand new Logitech mouse and keyboard with brand new batteries. And yet MS will blame everyone and everything else prior to admitting it might be windows 10 underperforming....