Windows 10: Mouse left clicks upon numpad Enter stroke?

Discus and support Mouse left clicks upon numpad Enter stroke? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Good day! I am having an issue where the mouse cursor is treating pressing the ENTER key on the NumPad as a left-click. I don't see anything in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ReverendKen, Jul 12, 2018.

1. Mouse left clicks upon numpad Enter stroke?

Good day! I am having an issue where the mouse cursor is treating pressing the ENTER key on the NumPad as a left-click.

I don't see anything in the mouse or keyboard settings to turn this off and I do not have the ability to move the mouse with the NumPad selected. Any idea how I can turn this annoyance off?

Thanks for your help!

:)

ReverendKen, Jul 12, 2018
  2. Arun B J Win User

Mouse left click - Stop breaking things!!!

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1:Run Hardware and device troubleshooter.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your devices. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.
    Step 2: And also try to update the touchpad and Mouse drivers from the manufacturer web site and check if it helps.

Refer the link below and check if it helps.

How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10

How to: Install and Update Hardware Drivers in Windows 10

Step 3:I suggest you to check for the latest updates.

• Press Windows logo key +R, enter MS-settings: and then press
      OK. This opens Settings.
    • In Settings, go to Update & security >
      Windows Update, and then select
      Check for updates. Install any available updates and restart your PC if required.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jul 12, 2018
  3. Unable to Open Any Folder When I Double Click on Touch Pad or Left Click on Mouse

Hi,

There are several reasons why you encounter this issue. One of these is the mouse settings you set in your device. For us to isolate your concern, kindly answer the following questions:

• Which build of Windows 10 are you using? To know about it, hit Start, type
      Winver, and then press Enter. You could also press
      Windows Key + R, type Winver into the Run dialog, and press
      Enter.
    • Can you tell us if there are any changes made on your computer before this issue occurred?
    • Did you have any third party mouse-related applications installed?

In addition to that, we suggest that you check the mouse settings in your device. Please follow the steps below:

• Go to Control Panel.
    • Select Hardware and Sound.
    • Click in Mouse and check your mouse settings.

NOTE: Please ensure that the left button is set to
    Click and right button to Right-click.

We're looking forward to your response.

PreciousLeb, Jul 12, 2018
  4. Mouse left clicks upon numpad Enter stroke?

Mouse click turns computer on!

I have mine setup to wake from sleepmode with any key stroke or mouse click.

casual swift, Jul 12, 2018
Thema:

Mouse left clicks upon numpad Enter stroke?

1. Mouse left clicks upon numpad Enter stroke? - Similar Threads - Mouse left clicks

2. mouse left click issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    mouse left click issue: i use mouse Aula S30 in windows 10, i tried other mouse too, the issue is when i use left click to any video, its not become pause but going previous video. when i test in driver mouse, it's fine didnt have issue at all but when in outside of it like trying double click. it...
  3. Mouse Left Click not working.........

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse Left Click not working.........: the left click of my mouse doesnt work properly i have tried different mices but the problem resists . The left click works but sometimes it just doesnt work . Like when i click on something to open it its like nothing happens then i need to smash the left click severl times...
  4. Mouse Left Click not working.........

Mouse Left Click not working.........: the left click of my mouse doesnt work properly i have tried different mices but the problem resists . The left click works but sometimes it just doesnt work . Like when i click on something to open it its like nothing happens then i need to smash the left click severl times...
  5. Mouse left click not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse left click not working: When ever I left click my mouse deletes my stuff, what should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-left-click-not-working/38226cb9-8bc6-4995-9e1c-5e1f4f1b9402
  6. Mouse left click not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mouse left click not working: When ever I left click my mouse deletes my stuff, what should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-left-click-not-working/38226cb9-8bc6-4995-9e1c-5e1f4f1b9402
  7. Enter key is acting as left mouse click [Solved]

Enter key is acting as left mouse click [Solved]: So I have had my wired mouse and keyboard for a while, some months, never had any issues. Last night I went to control panel, went to uninstall a program, and I repaired both X64 and X86 Microsoft visual C++ programs. I reset my PC today while getting several PC updates....
  8. Enter key is acting as left mouse click

Enter key is acting as left mouse click: So I have had my wired mouse and keyboard for a while, some months, never had any issues. Last night I went to control panel, went to uninstall a program, and I repaired both X64 and X86 Microsoft visual C++ programs. I reset my PC today while getting several PC updates....
  9. Left click mouse

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Left click mouse: Hi all. Ive searched and googled until Im exhausted, finallay joined here to see if theres help. Using win10 om acer aspire laptop. I changed my mouse to a wired red led light under neath. Now whenever I left click on a file/folder/picture etc etc on the desktop nothing...
  10. left click on mouse

left click on mouse: since I bought my new Dell windows 10 desktop I have been having trouble with my mouse. its very touchy and I have to play around with it to find a spot that will allow the left click. I heard there is a way to fix this. any help would be appreciated...tyvm *Rolleyes 87250