Windows 10: Mouse movement pops various apps back to Desktop

Discus and support Mouse movement pops various apps back to Desktop in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Occasionally a slight mouse movement mysteriously switches me from various apps back to the Desktop. If I nudge the mouse again, I'm back in the app... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by philpanz, Aug 30, 2016.

1. philpanz Win User

Mouse movement pops various apps back to Desktop

Occasionally a slight mouse movement mysteriously switches me from various apps back to the Desktop. If I nudge the mouse again, I'm back in the app (and any keystrokes or actions I took while thinking I was in the app, but the Desktop was displayed, still occurred in the app). This has happened in several apps, but not any Office apps, so I consider it a Win 10 issue (probably another switching feature that I really don't want or need). The mouse has also worked fine for years, and this problem arose after upgrading to Win 10. Any advice to get rid of this frequent annoyance would be greatly appreciated!!

:)

philpanz, Aug 30, 2016

2. Photo Gallery as screensaver.

This problem arose after installing 'Creator update', three days ago, on my Win10 pro with 16Gb Ram.

Everything works as before with one exception. I was using Photo Gallery as screensaver. After the update, Photo gallery screensaver starts and works as it should. But Mouse movement or Keyboard input has no effect in stopping screensaver and going back
    to desktop. Using, ctrl-alt-del combination is the only way to get back to desktop.

I changed screensaver to other options, like Bubbles, 3D writing and all the others available screensavers. Mouse and Keyboard wakes up the system and Desktop pops up in all other screensavers. Only when using Photo Gallery, movement of Mouse or Keyboard
    produces no effect.

There are no other peripherals on my system.

Thanks for any help and suggestions.

nazimzaman, Aug 30, 2016
  3. I noticed was the Screen Share and Actions Panel pops to the right side of the screen no matter how I move the mouse

Hello,

No the issue is not with the internet, but with the Share Screen and Action Panel popping up with any movement of the mouse.

Mary L.Salcido, Aug 30, 2016
  4. Bree New Member

Are you letting the mouse drift into the bottom right of the screen? Hover over the area at the far end of the taskbar and you'll get a Peek preview of the desktop (not switching, for that you need to click there). This behaviour is optional and can be turned on/off in the Taskbar Settings.

Mouse movement pops various apps back to Desktop [​IMG]

5. philpanz Win User
    That fixed it. Appreciate the help. *Smile

philpanz, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Mouse movement pops various apps back to Desktop - Similar Threads - Mouse movement pops

2. Windows Task View pop up by random mouse movement

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Task View pop up by random mouse movement: I have been using Logitech MX Master 2S for many years and it was working very well with Windows 10 until recently days after the Windows updates.. all in a sudden, the task view screen frequently pop up and disrupted my work. Extremely annoying. I searched on the web for...
  3. Windows Task View pop up by random mouse movement

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Task View pop up by random mouse movement: I have been using Logitech MX Master 2S for many years and it was working very well with Windows 10 until recently days after the Windows updates.. all in a sudden, the task view screen frequently pop up and disrupted my work. Extremely annoying. I searched on the web for...
  4. Windows Task View pop up by random mouse movement

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Mouse movement error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse movement error: hello guys got a problem here. i am facing a problem with my mouse it is not working properly as the cursor goes left when my mouse goes right and it goes right when mouse goes left. there is also another problem as my mouse is of redgear a15 when i press the decreasing dpi...
  6. Mouse movement error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse movement error: hello guys got a problem here. i am facing a problem with my mouse it is not working properly as the cursor goes left when my mouse goes right and it goes right when mouse goes left. there is also another problem as my mouse is of redgear a15 when i press the decreasing dpi...
  7. Mouse movement error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Mouse Movement

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse Movement: I am having unwanted mouse movement, specifically when trying to manage files. I'll select a file in a folder and then find the mouse has returned me to the top of the folder and the selected file (still selected) is off the screen.....
  9. Mouse's abnormal movements

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse's abnormal movements: I just don't know how to explain it. you can look at the picture I given you[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouses-abnormal-movements/f7c94a76-d997-4588-9360-630734fdb409
  10. computer wont come back to life with mouse movement

in Windows 10 Support
    computer wont come back to life with mouse movement: Hi, A while back I discovered this thread, followed the advice and thought I had hibernate successfully disabled. Currently, there is no evidence I have hibernate enabled. I have no hiberfil.sys file, the registry entry says it is disabled (all zeroes), the is no...