Windows 10: Mouse not working after Windows 10 Upgrade

Discus and support Mouse not working after Windows 10 Upgrade in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I updated to Windows 10 last night, and when I went to use my laptop this morning, the touchpad didn't work. I plugged in a USB mouse and it works... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by rooneywynn, Aug 5, 2015.

1. Mouse not working after Windows 10 Upgrade

I updated to Windows 10 last night, and when I went to use my laptop this morning, the touchpad didn't work. I plugged in a USB mouse and it works fine; I've checked the device manager (I have ELAN) and it said the touchpad should be working. Yet it it isn't. Please help.

:)

rooneywynn, Aug 5, 2015

2. mouse quits working after upgrade to windows 10

my ASUS laptop just upgraded to windows 10 after the upgrade my mouse touch pad stopped working, this only happened since the upgrade before i used windows 8.1 and the mouse worked just fine.

adamstidfole, Aug 5, 2015
  3. Keyboard and mouse not working after upgrading to Windows 10

my laptop is samsung ativ

after upgrade to windows 10, keyboard working, but mouse is not working.

widurikusumawati, Aug 5, 2015
  4. mpalomba3 Win User

Mouse not working after Windows 10 Upgrade

I'm having issues with my Synaptic trackpad as well, I think its a bug that MS or the trackpad manufactures will fix soon.

mpalomba3, Aug 6, 2015
Thema:

Mouse not working after Windows 10 Upgrade

1. Mouse not working after Windows 10 Upgrade - Similar Threads - Mouse working Upgrade

2. No mouse will work after windows 10 update.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No mouse will work after windows 10 update.: Why are windows updates worse than any virus? After an update last night, windows is not showing my displays correctly. Scaling and resolution are off, and all of my apps and toolbar are offscreen. That's dumb, but I can fix it. But wait, nothing happens when I click my...
  3. Mouse/keyboard stopped working after upgrade.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Mouse/keyboard stopped working after upgrade.: I'm at a bit of a loss here and need some help... This evening I upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10. At the end of the upgrade, being asked to pick privacy settings, i find neither my mouse nor keyboard inputs are being read and the devices internal lights are off...
  4. Cortana not working after Windows 10 Upgrade

in Cortana
    Cortana not working after Windows 10 Upgrade: [ATTACH] I recently upgraded to Windows 10 2004, and I notice that Cortana isn't working for some reason. It was working when I had Windows 10 1909 installed, but now it's not working. I've tried resetting the PC, and that didn't work. Resetting and repairing it didn't work...
  5. Mouse Loading Circle after upgrade to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse Loading Circle after upgrade to Windows 10: Hey, I recently upgraded Windows 7 to Windows 10 while keeping my old data. Now every time when I have been inactive for a while and then move the cursor again and sometimes when I switch tabs/load a new site a blue loading circle appears. I checked in task manager what the...
  6. Mouse not working after reinstalling Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse not working after reinstalling Windows 10: My laptop was running slow so I reinstalled Windows 10 and it made a huge difference in speed. Problem now is my Kensington Optical Mouse #72257 is no longer working after I plug it in the USB port. I tried looking for a driver for the mouse online but all I found was...
  7. Mouse not working properly after WIN 10 upgrade

Mouse not working properly after WIN 10 upgrade: When I shut the system down last night, an upgrade was installed. This morning when I booted up, the mouse was working fine for a bit then it just stopped. At first, the cursur wouldn't move. I had to use the touchpad to locate it (Need I say I'm not fond of the touchpad)....
  8. Windows 10 activation not working after upgrade

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 activation not working after upgrade: I have upgraded my cpu and motherboard, I tried to reactivate windows 10 but it says I don't have a digital key. (0x803F7001) The troubleshooter didn't help either, it just says windows couldn't be activated on this device. I am logged in with my Microsoft account that had...
  9. Webcam not working after upgrade to Windows 10

Webcam not working after upgrade to Windows 10: WEBCAM NOT WORKING. I have a Toshiba DX730 All-in-One desktop PC running Windows 10. Since I upgraded to Windows 10 my integrated webcam has not worked. I have unsuccessfully tried the following:- 1. Checked the BIOS to ensure the webcam is enabled - it is. 2....
  10. Nothing is working after upgrading to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Nothing is working after upgrading to Windows 10: Hey, I just upgraded from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 and none of the features are working. The windows app store does not launch, the notification center does not open, the side menu does not come up, and the start menu does not open either (I can only right click it). When...