Windows 10: Mouse not working +some hardware listed as unknown after system reboot

Discus and support Mouse not working +some hardware listed as unknown after system reboot in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, After a system reboot I faced with the situation that No USB mouse is working on system. My wireless driver and some other did not work... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Farshadd, Jun 12, 2018.

1. Farshadd Win User

Mouse not working +some hardware listed as unknown after system reboot

Hello,
    After a system reboot I faced with the situation that No USB mouse is working on system.
    My wireless driver and some other did not work properly but after a uninstall and install it worked but listed as unknown...
    Is there any hope ?

Mouse not working +some hardware listed as unknown after system reboot [​IMG]

Mouse not working +some hardware listed as unknown after system reboot [​IMG]

:)

Farshadd, Jun 12, 2018

2. Windows 10 usb keyboard and mouse not working

Hi,

To assist you better, answer the below question.

I would like to know if you are getting any message when you connect the USB Keyboard and Mouse?

I suggest you to connect the USB Keyboard and Mouse to a different USB port and check if it works.

Also, plug your USB Keyboard and Mouse to a different system and check if it works.

I suggest you try below method and check if it helps

Hardware and devices troubleshooter

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your mouse.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.
    • Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.

Hope the above information was helpful. If you need further information assistance, we will be glad to assist you.

Ashwin V S, Jun 12, 2018
  3. USB-mouse right click is not working in MS-Word 2016

Hi Jesus,

As you are facing issues with accessing the right click option on the MS programs, do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    • Have you made any changes to the operating system prior to this issue?
    • Does the same issue persists on Webpages as well?

Let us try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run
    Hardware and Devices troubleshooter
    as it checks for common problems and makes sure that any new device or hardware connected to your PC is installed correctly.

• Press Windows key from the keyboard, type
      Troubleshooting and select it.
    • Click on view all option on the upper left corner of
      Troubleshooting window.
    • Select the Hardware and Device
      options from the list.
    • Click Next to run the
      Hardware and Device
      Troubleshooter.

Step 2: If the issue still persist, please follow the below steps and check.

• Press Windows + X keys from the keyboard and click on
      Control Panel.

• Click on Mouse.

• On the Device Settings tab of the
      Mouse Properties screen, click the Disable button to turn off the Touchpad.

• Restart the system and enable.

Hope it helps. Get back to us with the required information and updated status of accessing the mouse for further

assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Jun 12, 2018
Thema:

Mouse not working +some hardware listed as unknown after system reboot

1. Mouse not working +some hardware listed as unknown after system reboot - Similar Threads - Mouse working +some

2. virtual machine Hyper-V crashing/rebooting after some type of unknown error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    virtual machine Hyper-V crashing/rebooting after some type of unknown error: Hi. I am having trouble with my virtual machine Hyper-V crashing/rebooting after some type of unknown error. It is a generation 2 with windows 10, GPU-passthrough, assigned 16gb ram and 8 cpu threads if that helps at all. Here's a link to the minidump...
  3. virtual machine Hyper-V crashing/rebooting after some type of unknown error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    virtual machine Hyper-V crashing/rebooting after some type of unknown error: Hi. I am having trouble with my virtual machine Hyper-V crashing/rebooting after some type of unknown error. It is a generation 2 with windows 10, GPU-passthrough, assigned 16gb ram and 8 cpu threads if that helps at all. Here's a link to the minidump...
  4. virtual machine Hyper-V crashing/rebooting after some type of unknown error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. keyboard and mouse don't work after first reboot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    keyboard and mouse don't work after first reboot: Did a USB install Windows 10. When it restarts the keyboard and trackpad DON"T work. They work fine in BIOS. UGH! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-and-mouse-dont-work-after-first-reboot/fd71e1ae-00be-4195-a9b2-d7d3c38d9946
  6. keyboard and mouse don't work after first reboot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    keyboard and mouse don't work after first reboot: Did a USB install Windows 10. When it restarts the keyboard and trackpad DON"T work. They work fine in BIOS. UGH! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-and-mouse-dont-work-after-first-reboot/fd71e1ae-00be-4195-a9b2-d7d3c38d9946
  7. keyboard and mouse don't work after first reboot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Unknown file system after installing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unknown file system after installing: After Installing windows 10 I got the following message/ Error:unknown filesystem Entering grub rescure mode... After that I looked at the partitions (Hd0) (hd1) (hd1,gpt3) etc. The file system of all of these at unknown. Thanks in advanced submitted by /u/Zyonixx...
  9. Mouse and Windows Key Not Working after Reboot

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse and Windows Key Not Working after Reboot: For a week or so now, every time I reboot my computer, the following things don't work: Left-Click start menu - nothing happens (right-click on the start menu works - go figure) Right-Click task bar icons - nothing happens Click the windows start button - nothing happens...
  10. Laptop won't work after system reboot

in Windows 10 Support
    Laptop won't work after system reboot: Ok so basically massive crisis: I wanted to restart my whole laptop back to factory settings, within doing so I waited and I waited and it got to 99% and was stuck there for 3 hours, when I come back to check it was just a black screen so I turned my laptop off forcefully....