Windows 10: Mouse optic sensor keeps dying

Discus and support Mouse optic sensor keeps dying in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello guys ! I have a Steelseries rival 100 and it seems like is broken but apparently it's not. The steelseries guys told me some tips to solve this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Sikoo, May 9, 2018.

1. Sikoo Win User

Mouse optic sensor keeps dying

Hello guys !
    I have a Steelseries rival 100 and it seems like is broken but apparently it's not.
    The steelseries guys told me some tips to solve this problem , it didn't work and they said to send the mouse to warranty.
    I sent it to warranty and they said it's ok and sent it back to me.
    The mouse either stops working (if i look under the mouse , the red light dissapears ;and i need to reconnect it to fix it ) or it reconnects randomly.
    I tried installing a new os like 3 times , nothing changed ( win 7,8.1,10)
    The steelseries guys told me some tips to solve this problem , it didn't work and they said to send the mouse to warranty.

I tried another mouse and it did the same problem , i tried again another mouse and everything works fine. It doesn't make sense...

:)

Sikoo, May 9, 2018
Thema:

Mouse optic sensor keeps dying

1. Mouse optic sensor keeps dying - Similar Threads - Mouse optic sensor

2. Small Doubt about Optical mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Small Doubt about Optical mouse: I Use a Logitech Optical mouseIf I use it, the battery meter in My Windows 11 skips some percentages i.e. when suddenly from 25% battery, it slides to 5% and goes to locking HibernatesBut is i use my laptop without the outer mouse , the battery shows meAnd the battery reduces...
  3. Small Doubt about Optical mouse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Small Doubt about Optical mouse: I Use a Logitech Optical mouseIf I use it, the battery meter in My Windows 11 skips some percentages i.e. when suddenly from 25% battery, it slides to 5% and goes to locking HibernatesBut is i use my laptop without the outer mouse , the battery shows meAnd the battery reduces...
  4. Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center - Comfort Optical Mouse 3000

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center - Comfort Optical Mouse 3000: I've downloaded installed, uninstalled Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center 13.222.137.0 at least a dozen times or more. This software detects my Natural Ergonomic Keyboard 4000, but not so using my Comfort Optical Mouse 3000. The software suggests the Optical Mouse 3000 is...
  5. Microsoft optical wireless mouse 2000

Microsoft optical wireless mouse 2000: I have two wireless desktop receiver 3.1 with two mouses and two keyboards, and by accident when I was syncing one of the mouses I ended up connecting one mouse to the two receivers that I have in two different CPU's side by side and now everytime I move the mouse, it moves...
  6. Microsoft Optical Mouse 3000

Microsoft Optical Mouse 3000: Recently Windows 10 update crashed my pc so bad I had to install a new version of Windows. My Microsoft Optical Mouse 3000 will work but the magnifier does not. I have a hard time reading and need this function. I try and reinstall software but Windows 10 will not recognize...
  7. Bluetooth optical mouse

Bluetooth optical mouse: How can I change to have the words 'allow a device to connect' not to greyed out so that I connect an optical mouse via blue tooth? Moved from: Microsoft Education /Windows 10/Install, upgrade, & activate...
  8. optical drive and mouse

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    optical drive and mouse: Windows 10 has many problems. Fisrt of all when I downloaded it on the first day that it came out, there were sooo many problems. It did not work with this and that. Then about 3 weeks ago my MS office expired. How is this possible? I own the original discs. (Do not upgrade)...
  9. Update delivers Lenovo Optical Mouse

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Update delivers Lenovo Optical Mouse: I do not have a Lenovo -machine or mouse. It is a Logitech usb mouse M325 I knew I did not have anything Lenovo but there it was waiting to be installed. [img] The choice to upgrade drivers is turned on Meanwhile my mouse went into poor response while in Adobe...
  10. optical mouse also wireless one

optical mouse also wireless one: am using a laptop that is running windows ten both mice were working ok even though the lappy is ten years old and came with windows 7 received the free 10 when offered and no troubles until Friday when I lost a file and attempted a system restore which did not work. I then...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mouse sensor keeps dying