Windows 10: Mouse pad freezes when keys are pressed

Discus and support Mouse pad freezes when keys are pressed in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; since i updated to the windows 10 every time i press a key my mouse freezes for about 5 second. Does not freeze when I click CTRL, FN, ALT, SHIFT. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by NicoleC, Oct 24, 2015.

1. NicoleC Win User

Mouse pad freezes when keys are pressed

since i updated to the windows 10 every time i press a key my mouse freezes for about 5 second. Does not freeze when I click CTRL, FN, ALT, SHIFT.
    I have turned off time delay for the mouse but nothing changed.

:)

NicoleC, Oct 24, 2015

2. shift key does something to my game

When ever i press the shift key to run or something in a game it freezes. I cant use my keyboard or anything , then my mouse pointer appears but i cant click anything. I have to click shift again to fix it. This started happening yesterday after i got
    a RGB mouse pad from corsair.

THE3BDBOYZ, Oct 24, 2015
  3. mouse pad is unresponsive when i press a key

I just recently got an Alienware 13 laptop (windows 10) I have downloaded a few games but every time I press a key on the keyboard the mouse pad is either unresponsive or just barely. It has been like this since day 1. if there is any way I can fix this
    can you please tell me?

JohnCampbell_986, Oct 24, 2015
Thema:

Mouse pad freezes when keys are pressed

1. Mouse pad freezes when keys are pressed - Similar Threads - Mouse pad freezes

2. Problem when pressing 3 on number pad

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem when pressing 3 on number pad: i recently was gifted a MageGee MK Storm keyboard that registers the NUMPAD3 and numpad ENTER as in when just the 3 key is pressed, it registers as the 3 key and the enter key being pressed simultaneously. How can I fix this?...
  3. Problem when pressing 3 on number pad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem when pressing 3 on number pad: i recently was gifted a MageGee MK Storm keyboard that registers the NUMPAD3 and numpad ENTER as in when just the 3 key is pressed, it registers as the 3 key and the enter key being pressed simultaneously. How can I fix this?...
  4. Problem when pressing 3 on number pad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can not use mouse when keys are pressed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can not use mouse when keys are pressed: This only started recently and I don't know why it switched from being able to click and use a keyboard simultaneously to not being able to. I have looked around the Internet for a while and can't figure out a solution, I tried using other mice and they experience the same...
  6. Mouse Pad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse Pad: Hi,I've just got a new laptop and I'm having trouble with my pointer. It does things all on it's own, without me clicking on anything. Also, when I'm typing, I will suddenly be typing in the middle of a previous sentence, it's very frustrating and I can't find how to stop it....
  7. Touch pad not working when key is pressed

Touch pad not working when key is pressed: I recently updated my windows to 10 and i am facing this problem from day 1 of its use. Its is big a issue as i can't use my touch pad (synaptics) while gaming and holding any key, It was fine in windows 8.1. I searched for some solutions for it and tried them like -...
  8. mouse not moving when key pressed

mouse not moving when key pressed: my mouse doesn't move when a key is pressed. I noticed that when I started playing osu! I have an HP Envy computer with a Synaptics SMBus ClickPad trackpad. I unchecked "hide pointer while typing" but the problem continues. Is there any fix? If so, what's the fix?...
  9. Mouse Pad

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse Pad: I have a Toshiba laptop, and my mouse on my computer is not working, what can i do to get it to work again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-pad/60e3d4cf-131d-4b43-817f-be08457ccdd9
  10. mouse pad

mouse pad: How do reverse disabling the mouse pad on an asus touchscreen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/mouse-pad/33b07987-2d8c-4743-9b2c-35077e9ac08e