Windows 10: Mouse pointer blinking continiously

Discus and support Mouse pointer blinking continiously in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am using windows 10 on my laptop. There is a problem with my mouse pointer. At the start up it continuously blinks and a loading blue circle comes,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Goutam2000, Aug 14, 2018.

1. Mouse pointer blinking continiously

I am using windows 10 on my laptop. There is a problem with my mouse pointer. At the start up it continuously blinks and a loading blue circle comes, when I press f5 the blinking stops .But after sometime it again happens. Sometimes the pointer disappears from screen ,but on pressing f5 it again appears.

:)

Goutam2000, Aug 14, 2018

2. Mouse Pointer

Hi,

You can customize your mouse in a variety of ways in Windows. To change how your mouse pointer looks, you can follow the steps below:

• Right-click on the Start menu, then click Control Panel.
    • Select Mouse, then go to the Pointers tab.
    • Select the pointer you prefer from the drop-down list, click
      Apply > OK.

If you want to use a pointer that is not on the list, you can download it online. After that, go to Control Panel > Mouse > Pointers tab again, then click
    Browse.

Update us if it addressed your issue.

Angela Pun, Aug 14, 2018
  3. Mouse Pointer almost invisible when pressed Win + G in games.

Hi Isaquede,

For us to properly isolate the issue with your mouse pointer, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes/updates made on your device?
    • When did the issue begin?
    • Is it happening in all your activities?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far to resolve this?

In the meantime, we suggest that check these article: Mouse, touchpad, and keyboard problems in Windows
    & How to troubleshoot mouse pointer display issues in Microsoft games, and follow
    the troubleshooting steps to resolve your mouse pointer issue.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Aug 14, 2018
  4. Mouse pointer blinking continiously

Mouse pointer on Acer v13 v3-372t-5051 keeps blinking

The mouse pointer on the laptop keeps blinking like something is loading. Any help would be appreciated.

TomJonesZP, Aug 14, 2018
Thema:

Mouse pointer blinking continiously

1. Mouse pointer blinking continiously - Similar Threads - Mouse pointer blinking

2. Mouse pointer keep blinking at left bottom corner + phantom clicking

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse pointer keep blinking at left bottom corner + phantom clicking: Hi, My mouse pointer keep blinking at left bottom corner and I notice phantom clicking which is very annoying. Sometimes the mouse just becomes unresponsive. I check the mouse setting and error as picture below appear. I google solution and try solution provided by someone...
  3. Mouse pointer keep blinking at left bottom corner + phantom clicking

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse pointer keep blinking at left bottom corner + phantom clicking: Hi, My mouse pointer keep blinking at left bottom corner and I notice phantom clicking which is very annoying. Sometimes the mouse just becomes unresponsive. I check the mouse setting and error as picture below appear. I google solution and try solution provided by someone...
  4. Mouse pointer keep blinking at left bottom corner + phantom clicking

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Mouse pointer keep blinking and copy and paste did not work properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse pointer keep blinking and copy and paste did not work properly: i recently updated my windows 11 and 1 suddenly found myself having issues with my laptop. the cursor flickers and when it does, I am unable to use ctrl+c and ctrl+v. If you copy and paste something it will paste a screenshot of your whole screen....
  6. Mouse pointer keep blinking and copy and paste did not work properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse pointer keep blinking and copy and paste did not work properly: i recently updated my windows 11 and 1 suddenly found myself having issues with my laptop. the cursor flickers and when it does, I am unable to use ctrl+c and ctrl+v. If you copy and paste something it will paste a screenshot of your whole screen....
  7. blue circle next to mouse pointer blinks every few seconds

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    blue circle next to mouse pointer blinks every few seconds: The blue circle appearing next to the mouse pointer on my PC screen blinks for a fraction of a second, persistently and regularly about every 5 seconds. I suppose this indicates some background activity, but it would be nice to know what it is exactly. Following some advice...
  8. mouse pointer

in Windows 10 Customization
    mouse pointer: I was changing my mouse pointer color and now there is this irritating blue square floating around on the screen. How do I get rid of it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-pointer/33a2163f-e214-4004-bcff-3013b2638f93
  9. black screen with blinking mouse pointer when waking from sleep

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    black screen with blinking mouse pointer when waking from sleep: hi, i suddenly getting one issue with the windows latest version 18362.418. when my laptop goes to sleep after the screen timeout runs and i wake it up by tapping on the trackpad, the screen shows black screen with with blinking mouse pointer and only solution to fix that i...
  10. Mouse pointer is blinking and loading continiously

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse pointer is blinking and loading continiously: I am using windows 10 on my laptop.But when I start my laptop its pointer is blinking .After pressing F5 it stops,but after sometime it again starts blinking with a loading blue circle....