Windows 10: Mouse pointer disappearing in google chrome, in Windows 10

Discus and support Mouse pointer disappearing in google chrome, in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; This question has been asked for over 4 years and there is still no permanent solution from Microsoft. Re-launching google chrome can solve the issue,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DavidRebhun, Aug 14, 2018.

1. Mouse pointer disappearing in google chrome, in Windows 10

This question has been asked for over 4 years and there is still no permanent solution from Microsoft. Re-launching google chrome can solve the issue, but it comes back soon. Uninstall/re-install google chrome also works, but the issue comes back. Turning off hardware acceleration works, but the issue returns. These solutions are all from replies in this forum. Why can't Microsoft put out a fix for this? Are google and microsoft such adversaries that they won't work together to fix an issue that frustrates and wastes time of thousands of users?

:)

DavidRebhun, Aug 14, 2018

2. mouse pointer disappears

Hi,

There are different reasons why your mouse pointer disappears. For us to properly isolate the issue, we need the following information:

• Have you made any changes on your PC prior to the issue?
    • Can you please provide the troubleshooting steps that you've done to resolve the concern?

In the meantime, we recommend you to perform the basic troubleshooting steps provided below:

• Unplug and plug your mouse from your device.
    • Try to use another mouse and check if the same issue occurs.
    • Update your mouse drivers. To know more information about updating drivers in Windows 10, click this
      link.

Gerdimae Sal, Aug 14, 2018
  3. SoniaOne Win User
    Windows 10- mouse pointer disappears.

windows 10 mouse pointer disappears

* Moved from Insider

SoniaOne, Aug 14, 2018
  4. Mouse pointer disappearing in google chrome, in Windows 10

mouse pointer disappearence in windows 10

after upgrading to windows 10 mouse pointer disappeared, tried troubleshooting- everything is ok, checked the drives - up-to-date, went back to windows 8.1 that was originally installed, no mouse pointer, reinstalled windows 10, no result, ran out of options,
    please advise what to do

ronald and alicepagliaro, Aug 14, 2018
Thema:

Mouse pointer disappearing in google chrome, in Windows 10

1. Mouse pointer disappearing in google chrome, in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Mouse pointer disappearing

2. Mouse pointer disappears

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse pointer disappears: I currently have an issue where my numpad will not work. I found a fix, which is turning off the "Control mouse with a keypad" setting in Ease of Access. However, when I turn this setting off my mouse pointer disappears. The specific setting is shown in the picture below....
  3. Mouse pointer disappearing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse pointer disappearing: Mouse pointer is disappearing. It appears again only if i reset my pc every time https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-pointer-disappearing/e4668547-9078-4b09-a897-aa54849a0abe
  4. Mouse pointer disappeared

Mouse pointer disappeared: Hi, I'm using Windows 10 Home on ASUS Vivobook Flip 14 TP410UAIR. Immediately after the system got updated on Feb 14 in the morning my mouse pointer disappeared. The device manager says the drivers are up to date but HID-compliant mouse, ASUS touchpad or I2C device is not...
  5. Mouse pointer disappearing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse pointer disappearing: When I updated Windows 10 today, with the November 2019 update, my mouse pointer was disappearing while navigating through my Inbox in the Windows Mail app. The way I got the mouse pointer to come back, was to change the advanced mouse setting options so that the pointer...
  6. Mouse pointer disappearing

Mouse pointer disappearing: My USB mouse pointer disappearing every now and then. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-pointer-disappearing/9146b0ac-3106-42a0-9dd8-7b0d5cc23eb1
  7. mouse pointer disappears on chrome

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    mouse pointer disappears on chrome: mouse stops working and disappears on chrome how can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-pointer-disappears-on-chrome/d79407cd-f07a-4a3a-9875-497739c16bba
  8. mouse disappears in Google Chrome

mouse disappears in Google Chrome: My mouse has disappeared in Google Chrome. I have already reset the settings through both the control panel and the device manager on Windows 10. Any suggestions?...
  9. Disappearing Mouse Pointer

Disappearing Mouse Pointer: I have Windows 10 and my mouse pointer keeps disappearing from the screen. If I restart my computer, it comes back, but eventually disappears again. I'm only using a touchpad - not a plug-in mouse....
  10. Mouse pointer disappeared

in Windows 10 Support
    Mouse pointer disappeared: Any help will be appreciated. Installed Windows 10 overnight. After reboot, I've lost my mouse pointer. The machine is a lenox Yogi. Thanks! 17975

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cursor disappears in chrome

2. mouse disappears in chrome

3. google pointer

4. chrome mouse pointer disappears,
  5. mouse pointer disappears in chrome,
  6. mouse pointer disappears in chrome windows 10,
  7. google chrome mouse cursor disappears,
  8. my mouse pointer disappears on google chrome,
  9. cursor disappears in chrome windows 10,
  10. chrome cursor disappears,
  11. google chrome cursor disappears,