Windows 10: Mouse pointer schemes.

Discus and support Mouse pointer schemes. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am trying to use the Windows standard mouse pointer scheme but it keeps getting reset to the Windows default scheme at random. *Huh [img] 110011 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Kol12, May 12, 2018.

1. Kol12 Win User

Mouse pointer schemes.

I am trying to use the Windows standard mouse pointer scheme but it keeps getting reset to the Windows default scheme at random. *Huh

Mouse pointer schemes. [​IMG]

:)

Kol12, May 12, 2018
  2. mykoza Win User

Revert mouse pointer scheme after Ease of Access change

Hello,

Recently I installed Windows 10. I was walking through settings and by my curiosity I entered Ease of Access options. In mouse section I changed pointer appearance. Unfortunately it changed mouse pointer scheme to XP look. When I open "Mouse Properties"
    in Control Panel, "Pointer tab", I have to select "Windows Default (system scheme)" to get Aero look, because "(None)" option from schemes list changes it to XP style pointer.

Now my question is, if there is a way to revert "(None)" option to Aero, so I don't need to choose "Windows Default"?

Best regards

mykoza, May 23, 2018
  3. unknown icons shows next to mouse pointer. can anyone identify this?

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

• Are you facing any issues with that icon coming up with the mouse?
    • Have you made any changes to the mouse pointer?
    This is usually because of the mouse pointer changes.

I would suggest you to default the mouse pointer Scheme and check if the issue resolves.

• Press Windows + X keys, select Control Panel.
    • Select Mouse, Select Pointers.
    • Select Windows default (System scheme) in the Scheme list.
    • Click Apply, OK and check.
    Keep us posted if the issue resolves. We are glad to help you.

Sachin Venkatesh, May 23, 2018
Thema:

Mouse pointer schemes.

1. Mouse pointer schemes. - Similar Threads - Mouse pointer schemes

2. Mouse Pointer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse Pointer: Hi there,My PC is fully up-to-date in regards to Windows 11 & mouse driver so it is not an issue related to things needing to be updated.I have never been able to change my pointer. When in mouse settings & selecting the pointer I am wanting it won't even change my actual...
  3. mouse pointer

in Windows 10 Customization
    mouse pointer: I was changing my mouse pointer color and now there is this irritating blue square floating around on the screen. How do I get rid of it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-pointer/33a2163f-e214-4004-bcff-3013b2638f93
  4. mouse pointer

mouse pointer: how can i get the mouse pointer to snap to e.g. [OK] in a choice situation? or to YES or to NO etc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-pointer/f788a716-5532-47c4-aa43-2bc394a641b4
  5. Mouse pointer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse pointer: The pointer is fixed in the middle of the screen,touchpad/left & right buttons not working. Can anybody help please ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-pointer/0dfd6cfb-a9cb-450e-924e-8bc8745d590e
  6. How to change Mouse pointer and cursor size, color & scheme on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to change Mouse pointer and cursor size, color & scheme on Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]The mouse pointer and cursor in Windows 10 are very important aspects of the operating system. This can be said for other operating systems as well, so in truth, they are not unique to Windows. Many users of the popular [...] This post How to change Mouse...
  7. Mouse pointer 'None' scheme not working

Mouse pointer 'None' scheme not working: I prefer the 'None' pointer scheme, but after the latest version update I can't reset it The scheme looks like this: [ATTACH] Hitting 'Apply' doesn't actually change it. My mouse is stuck with the Windows default scheme. Any other scheme like Inverse or Magnified works just...
  8. Mouse pointer schemes not sticking in Windows 1809

Mouse pointer schemes not sticking in Windows 1809: I've set my mouse scheme to standard/classic in mouse settings and have also modified the reg key to prevent theme changes (Allow or Prevent Themes to Change Mouse Pointers in Windows 10 | Windows 10 Tutorials) but still I'm getting the default spinning blue loading wheel...
  9. How can I change mouse pointer schemes from the command line?

How can I change mouse pointer schemes from the command line?: The default mouse pointer scheme is just to darn small in Windows 10, at least on my Dell Inspiron. So I change it via the control panel, but some games won't work when the scheme is changed, so I'd like to be able to switch back and forth from the command line and create a...
  10. Problems with mouse pointer scheme

in Windows 10 Support
    Problems with mouse pointer scheme: I recently upgraded to windows 10 which went well except my pointer "hid" behind popups. Everything worked, if my pointer went over a selection it would highlight the selection and I could select with no problem, I just couldn't see my pointer. I was using a custom pointer...