Windows 10: Mouse pointer

Discus and support Mouse pointer in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Is it possible to make mouse pointer change the color after 1 second?If yes,how?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by numerandom, Jul 30, 2021.

1. Mouse pointer

Is it possible to make mouse pointer change the color after 1 second?If yes,how?

:)

numerandom, Jul 30, 2021

2. Mouse Pointer

Hi,

You can customize your mouse in a variety of ways in Windows. To change how your mouse pointer looks, you can follow the steps below:

• Right-click on the Start menu, then click Control Panel.
    • Select Mouse, then go to the Pointers tab.
    • Select the pointer you prefer from the drop-down list, click
      Apply > OK.

If you want to use a pointer that is not on the list, you can download it online. After that, go to Control Panel > Mouse > Pointers tab again, then click
    Browse.

Update us if it addressed your issue.

Angela Pun, Jul 30, 2021
  3. Mouse Pointer almost invisible when pressed Win + G in games.

Hi Isaquede,

For us to properly isolate the issue with your mouse pointer, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes/updates made on your device?
    • When did the issue begin?
    • Is it happening in all your activities?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far to resolve this?

In the meantime, we suggest that check these article: Mouse, touchpad, and keyboard problems in Windows
    & How to troubleshoot mouse pointer display issues in Microsoft games, and follow
    the troubleshooting steps to resolve your mouse pointer issue.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Jul 30, 2021
  4. Mouse pointer

MOUSE POINTER-SIZE-BRIGHTNESS-VISIBILITY

Or, if you like to see how to do it in Windows 7:

1. Start button (bottom left)
    2. Control Panel
    3. Hardware and sound
    4. Mouse
    5. The Pointers tab
    6. Under scheme, select the pointer you want
    I use the Windows Black Extra Large

A suggestion:

on the Pointer options tab

Check the box next to automatically move the pointer to the default button

Canadian Tech, Jul 30, 2021
Thema:

Mouse pointer

1. Mouse pointer - Similar Threads - Mouse pointer

2. mouse pointers - I want arrow without pointing finger hand!!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    mouse pointers - I want arrow without pointing finger hand!!: I am irritated by the pointing finger hand on my mouse - I cannot find an option? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-pointers-i-want-arrow-without-pointing/eadeba66-ad93-4921-a232-4aa8656e960b
  3. Mouse pointer is not working in some time.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse pointer is not working in some time.: Whenever mouse pointer is not working in some applications it shows like performance mode or Whenever is come back to work it show like same performance....
  4. Mouse Pointer not Working

Mouse Pointer not Working: Mouse pointer isn't working in outside windows environment it is showing nor responding my commands , for example in windows defender offline scan , bitdefender rescue mode , windows reinstall through flash drive or cd , kaspersky rescue mode , ubunto ,etc .but when I boot...
  5. Need help with trace analyse - system slowing down when mouse pointer

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Need help with trace analyse - system slowing down when mouse pointer: Hi, we have a strange problem. It's on Windows Server 2016 but it's also reproducable on "normal" Windows 10. We are running approx 160 Processes on the system. The total CPU amounts to 10-16%. Now the problem: Everytime the mouse pointer is on the clean desktop (not over...
  6. Mouse pointer invisible upon startup until mouse is moved

Mouse pointer invisible upon startup until mouse is moved: ***This is NOT the "my pointer has vanished and I don't know how to get it back" problem. Thanks!Fairly new Windows 10 user, here. I've got a Dell G3 3500 laptop, it replaced a Dell Inspiron running Windows 7. When I boot up, my mouse pointer is invisible. It does appear once...
  7. Can't cross the mouse pointer to other display monitor.

Can't cross the mouse pointer to other display monitor.: My Display Settings are on Extend. Both monitors with the same resolution 1920x1080. My PC was working perfectly, but one day I turned on the computer and the mouse is stuck on the main monitor, I can't switch to the extended monitor.I already tried to change the main monitor...
  8. Mouse pointer becomes smaller when inside a windowed app

Mouse pointer becomes smaller when inside a windowed app: Hello! I'm just wondering if I can force an app, for my case - an android emulatorMumu App Player, to use my Windows 10 default mouse pointer size and look? Every time I hover my mouse inside the windowed emulator it gets really small and its kind of frustrating to see where...
  9. Mouse pointer takes a bit to reappear after suspend

Mouse pointer takes a bit to reappear after suspend: I've noticed a strange behaviour on my Windows 10, when resuming from the suspension, the mouse pointer takes some seconds like 5-10 to reappear on screen, so i can't actually use my mouse during that time period. Do you know what could be the issue?Windows update version:...
  10. Sometimes lose mouse pointer when switching desktops

Sometimes lose mouse pointer when switching desktops: When switching desktops e.g., using CTRL-WIN-LEFTARROW or CTRL-WIN-RIGHTARROW, my mouse pointer sometimes disappears. The mouse is still functioning, but I just cannot see it.My "hack" to reliably get the mouse pointer back is: WIN-S, regedit, ENTER. CANCEL.But thus is...