Windows 10: Mouse Problem: Right Hand Button Problem ?

Discus and support Mouse Problem: Right Hand Button Problem ? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, Have a Logitech Wireless Optical Mouse M/N M-R0006 Works just fine; no problems. Have a new radio program that controls a sw radio. It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Robert11, Jul 17, 2016.

1. Robert11 Win User

Mouse Problem: Right Hand Button Problem ?

Hello,

Have a Logitech Wireless Optical Mouse M/N M-R0006
    Works just fine; no problems.

Have a new radio program that controls a sw radio.
    It uses the right-hand button to change frequencies.

Cannot get it to work.
    Apparently nobody else using the program has any problems.

There is nothing to "configure" in the program.
    No additional drivers apparently required, etc.

So, what might be my problem please ?

I looked in their Setpoint Software, and also what come up in W10 for configuring the Mouse, but I see nothing that looks applicable. Again, the right hand button works fine for everything else.

Must be related to "some" Mouse setting I would imagine.

If anyone has any thoughts on this, would be most appreciative.

Thanks,
    Bob

:)

Robert11, Jul 17, 2016

2. Mouse left-click is acting like a right-click.

Thank you very much but I already tried this but it did not solve the problem. My primary button is left but still it acts weird.

SherwinJalandoni, Jul 17, 2016
  3. 1MT
    1MT Win User
    Why does Windows 10 only allow the left mouse button for user selection on login screen?

We are having a similar problem. The computer is set up for a left-handed person, but the sign-in screen will only accept a right-handed mouse click (left button).

4. Mouse Problem: Right Hand Button Problem ?

Hello Bob,

Your "System Specs" show you have Windows 7 installed? If so, you may want to update this, or post this at our Windows Seven Forum site.

Check in Device Manager of conflicts. Make sure you expand the view there to show "Hidden Devices."

Please, provide a link to the SW Radio software you downloaded, we would like to take a look at it.

You could try uninstalling the SW Radio software, then reinstall.

If you are running Windows 10, the SW Radio program may not be fully supported. Third party software which has not been certified by Microsoft may not always function properly.

Hope this helps,
    John

AmericanPharaoh, Jul 18, 2016
  5. Robert11 Win User
    Thanks so much for interest and help. Problem fixed by doing the Run As Administrator bit.
    Hard to understand why, though.
    Thanks again,
    Bob

Robert11, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Mouse Problem: Right Hand Button Problem ?

1. Mouse Problem: Right Hand Button Problem ? - Similar Threads - Mouse Problem Right

2. Problems with the right button of my mouse in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with the right button of my mouse in Windows 11: Hello, in the last few days I started having a lot of problems with the right button of my mouse, at first I thought it was the mouse connected by Bluetooth and I changed it for one connected by USB, it seemed to improve, but after 2 days the problem came back. same problem...
  3. Problems with the right button of my mouse in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problems with the right button of my mouse in Windows 11: Hello, in the last few days I started having a lot of problems with the right button of my mouse, at first I thought it was the mouse connected by Bluetooth and I changed it for one connected by USB, it seemed to improve, but after 2 days the problem came back. same problem...
  4. Left hand mouse and touchpad right hand

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Left hand mouse and touchpad right hand: Hi, in the case of windows 10, when I choose left hand for mouse, the touchpad is also modified to be left hand. Then I can not use touchpad to do click. How to make the mouse to be left hand but no change for the touchpad?...
  5. Left hand mouse together with right hand mouse?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Left hand mouse together with right hand mouse?: Hi, I am using 2 pcs of "standard right handed" mouse. One in right hand, second in left hand. Both as primary button "left".Now I have bought "left handed vertical mouse". I want to have there primary button left one, as I had until now. But when I switch it in Windows, the...
  6. Left hand mouse together with right hand mouse?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Left hand mouse together with right hand mouse?: Hi, I am using 2 pcs of "standard right handed" mouse. One in right hand, second in left hand. Both as primary button "left".Now I have bought "left handed vertical mouse". I want to have there primary button left one, as I had until now. But when I switch it in Windows, the...
  7. Left hand mouse together with right hand mouse?

8. Mouse button problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse button problem: I have two buttons on the side of my mouse. They used to work, and do what i've bound them to do, but now all they do is skip music or videos that i run in the background, (most often its spotify) submitted by /u/DuckyDasher [link] [comments]...
  9. Left handed mouse and Right handed touchpad

in Windows 10 Customization
    Left handed mouse and Right handed touchpad: Hi I have a dell laptop with Windows 10. I use my mouse left handed and my touchpad right handed. In previous versions of Windows I could set the mouse and touchpad individually, in Windows 10 I don't seem to be able to. How do I set a mouse Left handed and Touchpad...
  10. Mouse Right Button Click Problem

Mouse Right Button Click Problem: Hi there, In the last couple of weeks I have a problem with my mouse right button (doesn't matter which mouse I use - Pad, USB, etc). When clicking on certain files, such as images, pdf, text files or ms-office files, instead of firing the menu, windows explorer resets...