Windows 10: Mouse problems HELP

Discus and support Mouse problems HELP in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So this problem has nothing to do with my actual mouse because this mouse works fine on other computers, but this is the problem. It is hard to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by CocutOu, Jul 10, 2018.

1. CocutOu Win User

Mouse problems HELP

So this problem has nothing to do with my actual mouse because this mouse works fine on other computers, but this is the problem.

It is hard to explain so here's the footage:

Footage

If anyone has solutions, please reply.

Thanks!

:)

CocutOu, Jul 10, 2018
  2. OneMoar Win User

Problems with mouse cursor lockup.

take the canned air to it with gusto and see what happens
    I used to burn though a mouse every year back when Played competitive quake 3 and it s mods

OneMoar, Jul 10, 2018
  3. Problems with mouse cursor lockup.

Aaaand the ironic thing there is, that no doubt WOULD void the warranty.

Seriously though, thanks for the suggestion but I plan to wait for their response. They said they can't authorize a replacement unless all the troubleshooting steps they emailed me don't work, which they didn't.

I've also contacted Newegg, and they said they'll do anything they can to help get me a manufacturer replacement in the case of the mouse not working with any of Logi's troubleshooting steps and if Logi refuses to replace it.

I had an MX500 that easily outlasted this one with lots of use. Seems to me the more complex the mouse, the more failure prone they are.

Frag Maniac, Jul 10, 2018
  4. Mouse problems HELP

usb mouse not responding

Hi Lance,

It can be a faulty driver that is causing your mouse and headphone not to work. However, we need to gather more information for us to provide the best solution to your computer. Kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any changes prior to the issue?
    • Is your mouse and headphones working on another computer?

We suggest that you visit the links below for troubleshooting steps for your mouse and headphones.

Looking forward to your reply.

Robelene Win, Jul 10, 2018
Thema:

Mouse problems HELP

1. Mouse problems HELP - Similar Threads - Mouse problems HELP

2. ONN Mouse Driver problems, please help.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ONN Mouse Driver problems, please help.: I have replaced a plug and play ONN mouse and Windows downloaded a generic driver. I am having trouble with the mouse. I used another mouse before this one thinking the problem is the mouse but I am thinking now that iw is something to do with the driver or some update that...
  3. ONN Mouse Driver problems, please help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ONN Mouse Driver problems, please help.: I have replaced a plug and play ONN mouse and Windows downloaded a generic driver. I am having trouble with the mouse. I used another mouse before this one thinking the problem is the mouse but I am thinking now that iw is something to do with the driver or some update that...
  4. ONN Mouse Driver problems, please help.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Problem in mouse I need help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem in mouse I need help: When I use the mouse in my laptop it works fine. On this desktop I need to right click first then open to get thru files or apps. The problem mouse is working properly on different machine. I cant double click properly in this desktop. It is working properly before. I dont...
  6. Problem in mouse I need help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem in mouse I need help: When I use the mouse in my laptop it works fine. On this desktop I need to right click first then open to get thru files or apps. The problem mouse is working properly on different machine. I cant double click properly in this desktop. It is working properly before. I dont...
  7. Problem in mouse I need help

8. please help me with this mouse problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    please help me with this mouse problem: hey guys so recently i was cleaning my mouse and my computer and when i go back on my computer i get a supprise! {mouse wont work on start or taskbar} i was confused and rstarted after some time and when i go back on it works! {for 10 seconds} and then it goes back to the...
  9. Mouse Help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse Help: My daughter uses the mouse and/or touchpad on her new windows 10 laptop to control characters when gaming roblox etc. She has pressed something that has now disabled certain important actions she needs the character to do. e.g. she used to be able to pan round the scene by...
  10. Problem with mouse

Problem with mouse: Updated from win 7 to 10 things going well then mouse stops working 12714