Windows 10: Mouse Right Click Button Still Not Working

Discus and support Mouse Right Click Button Still Not Working in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi, Hopefully sometime in the near future the developer's of edge browser will give us more option's when using a mouse, such as back. David *Sad 55834 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Davy49, Jul 9, 2016.

1. Davy49 Win User

Mouse Right Click Button Still Not Working

Hi,
    Hopefully sometime in the near future the developer's of edge browser will give us more option's when using a mouse, such as back.
    David *Sad

:)

Davy49, Jul 9, 2016

2. Right Mouse Click Button Not Working in Windows 10

Thank you! Fortunately, my problem was (weirdly) solved, without me doing anything after just a few days. Now, everything is working properly, but I thank you very much for replying to my thread, in hopes that this will be helpful for other Windows 10
    users who had the same problem. In other words, I thank you, again.

IWillDominateSomewhere, Jul 9, 2016
  3. Right Mouse Click Button Not Working in Windows 10

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10 and your patience.

Let's try the following methods and check.

Method 1: Start the computer in Safe Mode while connecting the Ethernet cable and check if it disconnects. If it does not disconnect, place the computer in clean boot state and check.

Step 1: Start the computer in Safe Mode

Safe mode is a troubleshooting option for Windows that starts your computer in a limited state. Only the basic files and drivers necessary to run Windows are started. The words
    Safe Mode appear in the corners of your monitor to identify which Windows mode you're using.

a. When you hit the power button in Windows 10, hold down the
    Shift key when clicking the Restart button.

b. The next screen will present you with three options. Click
    Troubleshoot.

c. Next, hit
    Advanced options followed by Windows
    Startup Settings from the next screen.d. Your PC will now be rebooted to enable the advanced parameters, which
    include Safe Mode as well.

Step 2: Perform Clean boot to avoid any third party software conflict.

To help troubleshoot error messages and other issues, you can start Windows by using a minimal set of drivers and startup programs. This kind of startup is known as a "clean boot." A clean boot helps eliminate software conflicts.

Placing your system in Clean Boot state helps in identifying if any third party applications or startup items are causing the issue. You need to follow the steps from the article mentioned below to perform a Clean Boot.

How to perform a clean boot in Windows

Note:
    Refer "How to reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting" to reset the computer to start as normal after troubleshooting.

Method 2: Run the System File Checker tool

System File Checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Press Windows key + X and click
    Command Prompt (Admin)

Type the following command and press Enter

sfc /scannow

Note: Do not close this Command Prompt window until the verification is 100% complete. The scan results will be shown after this process is finished.

Hope this information is helpful. Please feel free to reply in case you face any other issues with Windows in future.

Niranjan Manjhi, Jul 9, 2016
Thema:

Mouse Right Click Button Still Not Working

1. Mouse Right Click Button Still Not Working - Similar Threads - Mouse Right Click

2. my Onn gaming mouse's right click button is not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my Onn gaming mouse's right click button is not working.: recently, I purchased a gaming mouse from a company supposedly called "Onn.", but the right click button is not working. what can i do to fix this?...
  3. my Onn gaming mouse's right click button is not working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my Onn gaming mouse's right click button is not working.: recently, I purchased a gaming mouse from a company supposedly called "Onn.", but the right click button is not working. what can i do to fix this?...
  4. Left Click button of Mouse does not work unless i press right click button first.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Left Click button of Mouse does not work unless i press right click button first.: Hello, I need help regarding to this.While working on my HP Laptop workstation 3G i am facing the issue frequently that the left click button of my mouse or Touchpad not working until I click the right click button firstly. That happens many times to me. The issue I am facing...
  5. Left Click button of Mouse does not work unless i press right click button first.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Left Click button of Mouse does not work unless i press right click button first.: Hello, I need help regarding to this.While working on my HP Laptop workstation 3G i am facing the issue frequently that the left click button of my mouse or Touchpad not working until I click the right click button firstly. That happens many times to me. The issue I am facing...
  6. Left Click button of Mouse does not work unless i press right click button first.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. mouse right button not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    mouse right button not working: mouse right button not working please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-right-button-not-working/be5ad139-ab02-485a-82b2-b3ff783cc639
  8. right click mouse not working

right click mouse not working: Wireless mouse, Changed battery, reset mouse, new port USB, updated security.....help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/right-click-mouse-not-working/d9a5b8c9-8fda-44ce-8aae-47fbe2785bc1
  9. mouse right click not working

mouse right click not working: Right click not working. The mouse software is running on the most resent update. I've looked all over the internet and nothing seems to be working. Any ideas?...
  10. Mouse Right Button Click Problem

Mouse Right Button Click Problem: Hi there, In the last couple of weeks I have a problem with my mouse right button (doesn't matter which mouse I use - Pad, USB, etc). When clicking on certain files, such as images, pdf, text files or ms-office files, instead of firing the menu, windows explorer resets...