Windows 10: Mouse Sensitivity bug, Any solution ?

Discus and support Mouse Sensitivity bug, Any solution ? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; It started some time ago not sure why. It seems like the mouse is working too fast. For example when i mark text in a web site with the mouse left... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Chocolade, Jan 8, 2017.

1. Chocolade Win User

Mouse Sensitivity bug, Any solution ?

It started some time ago not sure why.

It seems like the mouse is working too fast.
    For example when i mark text in a web site with the mouse left button it's like making double click on the mouse left button very quick so when i mark text it's right away unmark it and i can't even make right click mouse.

Not only in web sites also in notepad and other places.
    And not only in this places. Also in programs when i need to drag something on screen it's not working most of the times since when i make click on the mouse left button without leaving pressing all the time then trying to drag something it's making i guess so many quick clicks so it's not dragging it.

Not sure how to describe the problem 100%. But i looked in google i saw others have this problem too.

Everything with the mouse is working on high speed. I try to click once only one on the mouse left button and it's like i clicked twice fast. And it's not something with the mouse i tried on another laptop and it's working fine.

:)

Chocolade, Jan 8, 2017
  2. Bob_793 Win User

search/cortana keeps popping up after upgrade to windows 10

my best guess on this is that it has to do with the sensitivity settings of your touch pad. the windows phone had this issue in spades and there the solution was to turn off the setting that allowed you to use the touch screen while wearing gloves. on
    my laptop i simply turned down the sensitivity setting. settings ->mouse and touchpad->additional mouse settings-> sensitivity - move the slider to the left to decrease sensitivity.

Bob_793, Jan 8, 2017
  3. KSib Win User
    Windows Game Bar Increases Sensitivity While Active

Is there a reason why having the Game Bar active (Win + G) causes the mouse sensitivity to change while it's displaying? Does anyone else notice this? Seems like a bug.

KSib, Jan 8, 2017
  4. Bree New Member

@Chocolade, mouse double-click speed sensitivity can be adjusted. The setting for this is in the control panel for the specific driver for your mouse or touchpad, so may vary according to which exact one you have installed. Get to yours from Settings > Devices > Mouse & touchpad and click 'Additional mouse options'.

Bree, Jan 8, 2017
Thema:

1. Mouse Sensitivity bug, Any solution ? - Similar Threads - Mouse Sensitivity bug

2. any app that can change mouses sensitivity and touchpads sensitivity seperately?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    any app that can change mouses sensitivity and touchpads sensitivity seperately?: when i change the sensitivity of mouse or touchpad through settings it changes it for both https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/any-app-that-can-change-mouses-sensitivity-and/a5e29343-23f2-4e8c-8ed9-3aaa2b6748e0
  3. any app that can change mouses sensitivity and touchpads sensitivity seperately?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    any app that can change mouses sensitivity and touchpads sensitivity seperately?: when i change the sensitivity of mouse or touchpad through settings it changes it for both https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/any-app-that-can-change-mouses-sensitivity-and/a5e29343-23f2-4e8c-8ed9-3aaa2b6748e0
  4. any app that can change mouses sensitivity and touchpads sensitivity seperately?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Mouse sensitivity bug

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse sensitivity bug: Since i'm on win 10 2004 at each start up or when my pc comme back from hibernate my mouse speed is speed up like x100, every time i need to go in the control panel to put the sensitivity to "3", and when i reboot i need to repass him to "5"(if the base sensitivity recome),...
  6. Mouse sensitivity

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse sensitivity: Hello. I’ll be playing fortnite and be fighting someone or in creative, and the mouse sensitivity will increase slightly until it is too fast for my liking. Whether I adjust it or not, the sensitivity will decrease below my regular sensitivity to the point where I cannot...
  7. mouse sensitivity

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    mouse sensitivity: I have reinstalled my windows today and now my mouse sensitivity is completely changed. before it was on lvl 6 but now we have scale from 1-100 and i dont know which value is same as old default value. Can someone help me please? submitted by /u/eviltunafish [link]...
  8. mouse sensitivity

mouse sensitivity: I had the same issue with my mouse pad, I just adjust the touch pad sensitivity to the lower lever, and it works great now, thanks, I hope it helps ben https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-sensitivity/b09c95f2-4d00-44c1-8a7d-c41e71a3029d
  9. Mouse sensitivity

Mouse sensitivity: my mouse sensitivity is too high when I go the settings and got to mouse there is nothing to change the sensitivity. how can you change the mouse's sensitivity in Windows 10?...
  10. Mouse gets SUPER sensitive - USB bug?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse gets SUPER sensitive - USB bug?: Hello, Since I've exchanged my MOBO from MSI B85-G43 to Gigabyte sniper Z87, my mouse (Roccat Savu) started to behave strangely. Sometimes, upon turning on the PC, the mouse gets SUPER sensitive. It literally flies around the screen with the smallest touch. Also, the...