Windows 10: Mouse Sounds

Discus and support Mouse Sounds in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; If I am working in Excel, for example, full screen and let go of the mouse and the cursor happens rise to the top of screen I get a sound bee-bomp.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by doncole, Nov 10, 2017.

1. doncole Win User

Mouse Sounds

If I am working in Excel, for example, full screen and let go of the mouse and the cursor happens rise to the top of screen I get a sound bee-bomp. Sometimes it's bump-pah-bump. Very annoying. What sound is it so I can shut it off. I don't want to shut off the sounds all together. I can only use one hand so I need some of the sounds for Sticky Keys. This is why when I finish mousing and now it's time to type, I remove my hand from the mouse to the keyboard (so I can type). When this happens the mouse pointer can go almost anywhere on the screen.

Don Cole

:)

doncole, Nov 10, 2017

2. Windows 10 Mouse plug-out not work?

Hi, I have "Asus ROG GL502VM" laptop and mouse and touch pad works fine, sometimes when I'm working with my mouse I hear plug-out and plug-in sounds, thats work but when I hear Plug-out sound like this:

1.Plug-out sound

2.Plug-out sound

3.Plug-out sound

4.Plug-In sound

(My mean is I hear 3 or 2 times Plug-out sounds and once Plug-in sound after this not work)

mouse does not work anyway, I try to plug-out and plug-in my mouse manualy but does not work anyway, just when I reset my Lasptop that works fine,

Note: not any another device like flash or another mouse or USB is connected to my pc just my mouse connected in USB.

Ali Yousefi, Nov 10, 2017
  3. How do I disable mouse click sound

Hi Ricko,

Please provide more information to help you better:

• In Windows under sound scheme there is no dedicated sound assigned to mouse click event, so I would like to know have you installed any program which assigns sound to the mouse click event?

• What exactly do you mean when you say “mouse click sound in Windows 10”?

• Do you get any sound from speaker when you click the mouse?

• Do you get the sound with every click of mouse?

• What is the make and model of your device?

Reply us with necessary information to help you better.

Guru Kiran G, Nov 10, 2017
  4. CountMike New Member

Mouse Sounds

That's the sound of a device reconnecting, It's probably cutting out for some reason. Either mouse is defective or cable/connection.

CountMike, Nov 11, 2017
Thema:

Mouse Sounds

1. Mouse Sounds - Similar Threads - Mouse Sounds

2. Low frquency beep sound from headset when i cleaned my mouse when i was in the windows...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Low frquency beep sound from headset when i cleaned my mouse when i was in the windows...: kinda like heart monitor but dull ,i tried to make that sound again with no luck https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/low-frquency-beep-sound-from-headset-when-i/3d7027ab-d594-48b6-a00f-301baa81849b
  3. My laptop screen flickers randomly and keyboard Only freezes, others like mouse, sound,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop screen flickers randomly and keyboard Only freezes, others like mouse, sound,...: When I installed last recent cumulative update, my laptop randomly started flickering for a half second, then my keyboard froze and after I put my laptop at sleep mode, keyboard works again, but after a few seconds, again the screen flickered and again the keyboard froze, I...
  4. My laptop screen flickers randomly and keyboard Only freezes, others like mouse, sound,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop screen flickers randomly and keyboard Only freezes, others like mouse, sound,...: When I installed last recent cumulative update, my laptop randomly started flickering for a half second, then my keyboard froze and after I put my laptop at sleep mode, keyboard works again, but after a few seconds, again the screen flickered and again the keyboard froze, I...
  5. My laptop screen flickers randomly and keyboard Only freezes, others like mouse, sound,...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. My Windows suddenly freeze but the Mouse still move but “toot” sound appears when i move...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Windows suddenly freeze but the Mouse still move but “toot” sound appears when i move...: When I minimize my app, the windows suddenly freeze. And “toot” spamming sound appears out of nowhere when i move the mouse.you will understand if u see this, https://drive.google.com/file/d/1VrZsaUkgLPFLrFNvfqdteulzEjSUyrwG/view?usp=sharing...
  7. My Windows suddenly freeze but the Mouse still move but “toot” sound appears when i move...

My Windows suddenly freeze but the Mouse still move but “toot” sound appears when i move...: When I minimize my app, the windows suddenly freeze. And “toot” spamming sound appears out of nowhere when i move the mouse.you will understand if u see this, https://drive.google.com/file/d/1VrZsaUkgLPFLrFNvfqdteulzEjSUyrwG/view?usp=sharing...
  8. NO SOUND, NO BLUETOOTH MOUSE OR KEYBOARD.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NO SOUND, NO BLUETOOTH MOUSE OR KEYBOARD.: I had a virus attack and a tech resolved the issue, but to do so he had to wipe the drive clean. He was able to restore most of the data. However, I now have no sound and my bluetooth mouse and keyboard do not work....
  9. NO SOUND, NO BLUETOOTH MOUSE OR KEYBOARD.

NO SOUND, NO BLUETOOTH MOUSE OR KEYBOARD.: I had a virus attack and a tech resolved the issue, but to do so he had to wipe the drive clean. He was able to restore most of the data. However, I now have no sound and my bluetooth mouse and keyboard do not work....
  10. windows 11 when waking from sleep and changing app with the mouse a music sound comes up.

windows 11 when waking from sleep and changing app with the mouse a music sound comes up.: When I wake up my PC running Windows 11 Pro V. 22H2 with keyboard or mouse a music sound comes up it also happens when changing apps. Tried the sound troubleshooter but did not find any problems. Also tried the Personalization->Themes ->Sound and searched for the music sound...