Windows 10: Mouse stops clicking , weird sound while moving

Discus and support Mouse stops clicking , weird sound while moving in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; hi , new member so i have Microsoft mouse 5000 ad recently the mouse started acting weird like suddenly it won't click on anything and while i move... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by kx11, Mar 7, 2016.

1. kx11 Win User

Mouse stops clicking , weird sound while moving

hi , new member

so i have Microsoft mouse 5000 ad recently the mouse started acting weird like suddenly it won't click on anything and while i move it it makes a weird sound with heavy lag while the keyboard model 2000 works pefrectly

i thought it was a problem with the mouse so i changed to a Gskill gamers mouse and same problem happens , is it USB3.1 drivers ?!! should i revert to usb3.0 ? since my Mobo is the old one with no USB 3.1 slot

:)

kx11, Mar 7, 2016

2. Mouse Noise

So whenever I right click, this noise comes out of my computer. It's not my physical mouse that's making the noise, but my computer itself (the noise comes out of my laptop). I have tried the "no sound" option, where you right click your speaker > click
    sounds > select no sounds > click ok. However, this did not work, and I tried everything to fix it. I went to my mouse's additional settings, and couldn't find much to stop the sound. It's so annoying especially when playing games. In a certain game I play,
    I right click to move around. I wish to be able to listen to the background music and effects in the game while playing. But the annoying sound never stops! I have a Windows 10 computer; please help me, thank you.

By the way, I'm not sure which topic to put it in so I put it in Devices and Drivers.

(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ, Mar 7, 2016
  3. all of a sudden on March 27,28/2018 disturbing childish noises

Genrerally these noises come about while completing some action or digging deeper into a subject-primarilly by mouse click

I even did these childish noises while changing a mouse.

Noises

water droplets

flushing

boat sounds

ARE THESE NOT ACTION OF A HACK

Moved from: Microsoft Edge / Tabs, address bar, and search / Windows 10

Bruce M Devitt, Mar 7, 2016
Thema:

Mouse stops clicking , weird sound while moving

1. Mouse stops clicking , weird sound while moving - Similar Threads - Mouse stops clicking

2. Mouse moving and clicking repeatedly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse moving and clicking repeatedly: Recently my mouse cursor started randomly teleworking to the bottom left corner. At first it just telephoned, then it started to click once in a while, now after restarting my pc it is teleworking into the corner constantly and clicking irradically. I have disconnected my...
  3. Mouse moving and clicking repeatedly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mouse moving and clicking repeatedly: Recently my mouse cursor started randomly teleworking to the bottom left corner. At first it just telephoned, then it started to click once in a while, now after restarting my pc it is teleworking into the corner constantly and clicking irradically. I have disconnected my...
  4. Mouse moving and clicking repeatedly

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Cannot move mouse while holding right-click

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot move mouse while holding right-click: When I hold the right-click button, the cursor doesn't want to move sometimes it works fine, sometimes it moves a bit, but at other times it just doesn't move at allDoes anyone know a solution?Thanks in advance!...
  6. Cannot move mouse while holding right-click

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot move mouse while holding right-click: When I hold the right-click button, the cursor doesn't want to move sometimes it works fine, sometimes it moves a bit, but at other times it just doesn't move at allDoes anyone know a solution?Thanks in advance!...
  7. Cannot move mouse while holding right-click

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. MOUSE CLICK SOUND

MOUSE CLICK SOUND: In Windows 10 there is limited feature to enabling the mouse click sound but Windows 7 allowed to mouse sound for every click https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-click-sound/dd8f6ef0-7467-41fe-a6c2-52a69c76cb5e
  9. Mouse will move but not click?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse will move but not click?: My pc makes a noise like something is being connected after it is restarted and about 5 seconds after home screen appears then my mouse will still move but not click. When it’s booted in safe mode the mouse works fine. Nothing is being connected to my PC so I have no idea...
  10. Mouse + keyboard and sound stop working while gaming

Mouse + keyboard and sound stop working while gaming: Hello! I have this problem for a while now, when I am gaming after a while my keyboard + mouse and sound stop working but the game goes on. I just can't do anything. I tried deinstalling my graphics drivers and installing them again but that didnt work, I also updated...