Windows 10: Mouse stutters randomly.

Discus and support Mouse stutters randomly. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; my mouse stutters at random times.ive tried updating drivers and uninstalling and reinstalling drivers .the only way i can make it happen on cue is if... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by wes104, May 12, 2018.

1. wes104 Win User

Mouse stutters randomly.

my mouse stutters at random times.ive tried updating drivers and uninstalling and reinstalling drivers .the only way i can make it happen on cue is if i open task scheduler and double click a task and go to triggers tab and select edit and if you try to move the mouse right after clicking edit it will stutter.it does that on my other computer and laptop to so i was wondering is it more likely a windows problem and not a problem i can fix?

:)

wes104, May 12, 2018

2. Mouse ticking stuttering issues when gaming

Hi Edy,

To isolate your concern regarding your mouse ticking stuttering, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any changes prior to the issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Are you experiencing the same issue when playing other games?
    • Does the issue also occur in other programs?
    Looking forward to your reply.

Regards.

Robelene Win, May 23, 2018
  3. smart22 Win User
    Mouse stutter in win 10

Hi again,

did as you suggested and it worked.

no stutter in safe mode as well as in clean boot.

after that i just narrowed in on the culprit which was in my case Realtek HD audio driver.

no stutter anymore.

Thx man

smart22, May 23, 2018
Thema:

Mouse stutters randomly.

1. Mouse stutters randomly. - Similar Threads - Mouse stutters randomly

2. mouse stuttering

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    mouse stuttering: Hello,Im having this issue since i added my second monitor to my main monitor 60hz side monitor and my main is 144hz whenever i play games i see it the most bcs i play on low sensitivity, its getting really annoying, im using a logitech G305 lightspeed, i even got a...
  3. Mouse stuttering

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse stuttering: Hi all!I've a Logitech G G604 Lightspeed wireless mouse but since a month or so it keeps stuttering like it disconnects for a couple of seconds. The weird thing is that when I'm ingame there seems no stuttering at all, only when I'm using my desktop besides gaming.Like 8...
  4. Random Mouse Stutter/Lag Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random Mouse Stutter/Lag Windows 11: HiSo im having a issue with my mouse cursor lagging/stuttering for a few seconds randomly does not happen a lot but it does happen and only lasts for a few seconds so far not been watching a video ir playing a game when it happens so cant see if other tasks continue as normal...
  5. Random Mouse Stutter/Lag Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random Mouse Stutter/Lag Windows 11: HiSo im having a issue with my mouse cursor lagging/stuttering for a few seconds randomly does not happen a lot but it does happen and only lasts for a few seconds so far not been watching a video ir playing a game when it happens so cant see if other tasks continue as normal...
  6. random mouse stuttering and lagging

random mouse stuttering and lagging: Hey, Ive got some random mouse lags, where every few seconds the mouse pauses then tries to catch up. ive tested quite a few things and im starting to go crazy:tried a new mouse, same issuetried mouse on another comp, works fineupdated drivers for everythingbooted in safe...
  7. mouse stuttering

mouse stuttering: so my mouse started stuttering a few days ago, i've already tried everything i could find on the internet to fix this. now i bought a new mouse but i needed to adjust te sensitivity. right after i touch the windows mouse settings it's ruined again and my mouse stutters...
  8. Mouse randomly laggy and stutters

Mouse randomly laggy and stutters: I am having an annoying problem where my mouse is randomly laggy and stutters The mouse is capable of being wireless, but I am connecting permanently on the usb charging cable I have never experienced this problem on Windows 10 before but it seems to have started occurring....
  9. Mouse randomly laggy and stutters

in Windows 10 Support
    Mouse randomly laggy and stutters: I am having an annoying problem where my mouse is randomly laggy and stutters The mouse is capable of being wireless, but I am connecting permanently on the usb charging cable I have never experienced this problem on Windows 10 before but it seems to have started occurring....
  10. Random audio stuttering and mouse freezing

Random audio stuttering and mouse freezing: Hi, my computer will always randomly freeze for 1-3 seconds when I do normal tasks (like using chrome and skype). The freezes cause audio and mouse to also freeze during that time. I tried to swap CPUs, get a new mobo, use different RAM and nothing works. I've got this...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mouse stuttering while gaming