Windows 10: Move Contacts & Calendar folder to new email address - Outlook 2016

Discus and support Move Contacts & Calendar folder to new email address - Outlook 2016 in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Windows 10 running Outlook 2016. When I did a fresh install I set up 3 email address and added my .csv files of contacts and calendar form prior... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by idainc, Dec 2, 2015.

1. idainc Win User

Move Contacts & Calendar folder to new email address - Outlook 2016

Windows 10 running Outlook 2016. When I did a fresh install I set up 3 email address and added my .csv files of contacts and calendar form prior install. I did not pay attention and Outlook 2016 assigned them to an email address I now wish to get rid of.

Did a web search and didn't come up with a good reliable way to transfer the folder to another email address PST file. Any ideas appreciated. Thanks.

:)

idainc, Dec 2, 2015
  2. imjanet Win User

How to add folder in Mail on windows 10

These above listed "create new folder" options are not available with email addresses ending in "optonline.net". I also tried linking my email to Outlook 2016 to use the folder options there but could not link my windows 10 mail to Outlook 2016. Any ideas?

imjanet, Dec 2, 2015
  3. When sending emails cannot get Outlook to let me browse in Contacts for email addresses

Have new laptop with Outlook 2016. When sending emails I cannot get Outlook to browse my Contacts file for email addresses

AnthonyVlahides, Dec 2, 2015
Thema:

Move Contacts & Calendar folder to new email address - Outlook 2016

1. Move Contacts & Calendar folder to new email address - Outlook 2016 - Similar Threads - Move Contacts Calendar

2. I am having trouble importing gmail email addresses into the contacts folder in outlook 2016

in Windows 10 Customization
    I am having trouble importing gmail email addresses into the contacts folder in outlook 2016: There probably is an answer out there but I can't find it. I have exported the gmail addresses to a csv file and imported them into outlook. The problem is they go to the people file in outlook and not to the contacts folder. How do I get these email addresses into the...
  3. Outlook 2019 search not working in contacts, calendar and emails

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook 2019 search not working in contacts, calendar and emails: Hi I have just upgraded from my trusty Outlook 2007 to the new Office 2019 suite of programs. The new Outlook 2019 has been an absolute nightmare in so much as I was not able to search my calendar, contacts, and emails. Read numerous other forums for help and spent days...
  4. Move Windows 10 Mail app mail, folders, and contacts into Outlook 2016

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Move Windows 10 Mail app mail, folders, and contacts into Outlook 2016: There are many articles describing how to move mail, but NONE have the data location correct! Articles say use EML to PST converters, but that assumes that you can find EML messages. As a test, I set up Windows 10 MAIL app today. Let it populate my mail. Searched my...
  5. Outlook 2016 - notifications calendar/email

Outlook 2016 - notifications calendar/email: Windows 10 home Office professional Plus 2016. version 1808 Recently got a new desktop up and running with the above software installed. The Installed default had notifications (audible and the visual that comes shooting in from the lower right corner) for both email and...
  6. Cannot add contacts personal folders to address book in Outlook 2016

in Browsers and Email
    Cannot add contacts personal folders to address book in Outlook 2016: I imported two .csv files containing my contacts into Outlook 2016. They are now stored in the Contacts Personal Folders, but I cannot make this particular folder the default one for contacts, nor can I get it included in the list of address book folders to choose from. I can...
  7. Outlook 2016 to Windows Phone --Can't sync contacts and calendar

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook 2016 to Windows Phone --Can't sync contacts and calendar: A widespread problem? My Outlook 2016 Mail is performing normally in Windows 10 and syncing mail with my phone. However...I cannot sync my calendar or contacts into my Lumia 735. I get hints (nothing specific) from online searching that since my service provider (Time Warner)...
  8. Move Outlook 2013 Address Book Contacts to Contacts in WIN 10

in Browsers and Email
    Move Outlook 2013 Address Book Contacts to Contacts in WIN 10: How do I move Outlook 2013 Address Book CONTACTS to Win 10 CONTACTS ?? 22383
  9. Outlook 2016 contacts

Outlook 2016 contacts: I am having a bit of a mare with outlook. I have my main POP3 email address plus a Hotmail acc (lesser used) setup in it. Obviously my POP3 is my main default acc I always use. But when I go to my contacts list (setup in business card display) it always defaults to my Hotmail...
  10. Export Outlook 2016 Email, Contacts, and Calendar to PST file

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Export Outlook 2016 Email, Contacts, and Calendar to PST file: How to: Export Outlook 2016 Email, Contacts, and Calendar to PST file How to Export Outlook 2016 Email, Contacts, and Calendar to PST file Outlook 2016 lets you focus on whats important with a clear view of email, calendars, and contacts. You can export your email,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. outlook 2016 move calendar folder

2. move outlook calendar to new email address