Windows 10: Move favorite to left side of new Edge browser?

Discus and support Move favorite to left side of new Edge browser? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Can anyone tell me how to get my favorites to pin on the left side of the new Edge browser? thanks 12475 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by dom, Aug 3, 2015.

1. DOM
    dom Win User

Move favorite to left side of new Edge browser?

Can anyone tell me how to get my favorites to pin on the left side of the new Edge browser? thanks

:)

2. Moving Favorites

How do I move my Favorites from right side of screen to the left side of screen in Microsoft Edge?

HelenLane420, Aug 3, 2015
  3. LED12 Win User
    re Microsoft Edge -

How can I move the Favorites Bar in Microsoft Edge to the left side of the screen?

LED12, Aug 3, 2015
  4. Move favorite to left side of new Edge browser?

Usually place mouse cursor over words "Imported From IE" click on that and hold while sliding to the far left of edge browser. I am not sure if my favorites were in that position initially but, they are on the left side now.

Hope it helps.

lopedoggie, Aug 3, 2015
  5. DOM
    dom Win User
    Thanks for your reply lopedoggie.

I attached a paste of what I am trying to get to. The attachment shows how I have set up my favorites using Explorer. My favorites are listed & pined in a narrow column along the left side of the Explorer browser from top to bottom. I can also make the column narrower or wider by putting the curser on the outer edge of the favorites column & while pushing down on the left curser button, dragging the curser left or right. That Explorer setup is what I would also like to duplicate with the Edge browser. Thanks

6. Heshie75v Win User
    I would be interested in this also, I am use to all of my favorites on the left side of my screen.
    Thanks

Heshie75v, Aug 4, 2015
  7. Has anyone found how to do this (pin favourites column open on the left?)

woldsweather, Aug 27, 2017
  8. egray Win User

No, they haven't.... because it can't be done. There's nothing inherently wrong with having it on the right... it's just not what you are used to.

egray, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Move favorite to left side of new Edge browser? - Similar Threads - Move favorite left

2. Favorites Bar Move in MS EDGE from Right to Left

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Favorites Bar Move in MS EDGE from Right to Left: I'd like to move my favorites list from right to left on MS Edge. I've read many instructions but none work, is this possible? if so, please provide step by step details. Thank you....
  3. Favorites Bar Move in MS EDGE from Right to Left

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Favorites Bar Move in MS EDGE from Right to Left: I'd like to move my favorites list from right to left on MS Edge. I've read many instructions but none work, is this possible? if so, please provide step by step details. Thank you....
  4. Favorites Bar Move in MS EDGE from Right to Left

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. New Edge browser - favorites bar is missing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    New Edge browser - favorites bar is missing: I had a favorites bar on my old Microsoft Edge and I pinned it to the right side of the screen. However, after update it is missing. I found it now on the left side and cannot pin or change location. How to change it?...
  6. New Edge Favorites

New Edge Favorites: I just installed the New EDGE. Can I import all my favorites from somewhere? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-edge-favorites/709dcff8-10b6-43df-9d12-955c1d12b642
  7. Favorites in the new Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Favorites in the new Edge: Just started using the new Edge. Is there a way that when you click on the Favorites button, that all of your favorites will appear without having to hover over the Other favorites folder icon? Windows ver 1909. Thanks 151321
  8. How can I move the favorites sidebar from the right side of the screen to left side?

How can I move the favorites sidebar from the right side of the screen to left side?: How can I move the favorites sidebar from the right side of the screen to left side? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-move-the-favorites-sidebar-from-the/684ae03d-3fb0-47c7-bb72-180aa86a63ac
  9. Can I move favorites bar from right screen side to left side?

Can I move favorites bar from right screen side to left side?: Is there is way to move my pinned Favorites bar from the right side of the screen to the left side of the screen? I think it is more convenient to get it on the left. Thank you...
  10. Managing favorites in edge browser?

in Browsers and Email
    Managing favorites in edge browser?: How do I manage my favorites in the new Edge browser? I accidently moved a favorites folder into another favorites folder & I don't know how to get the folder out of the other folder? Thanks 12466

Users found this page by searching for:

1. edge move favorites to left

2. move edge favorites to left side of screen

3. move edge favorites bar to left

4. edge move favorites to left side,
  5. move edge favorites to left side,
  6. move favorites in edge to left side,
  7. edge favorites on left side,
  8. edge favorites bar on the left,
  9. how do i move my bookmark display to the left side of screen in edge,
  10. microsoft edge favorites left side,
  11. how to move edge favorites to left side,