Windows 10: Move Office 2010 from one partion to another

Discus and support Move Office 2010 from one partion to another in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Is it possible to move Office 2010 from Windows 8 on C:\ to Windows 10 on E:\? 98550 Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by rdwray, Nov 20, 2017.

1. rdwray Win User

Move Office 2010 from one partion to another

Is it possible to move Office 2010 from Windows 8 on C:\ to Windows 10 on E:\?

:)

rdwray, Nov 20, 2017

2. missing scanned document

I scanned a document from my HP Envy 5530 all in one. Where did the document go?

[Moved from: Office / Install, upgrade and activate / Windows 10 / Office 2010 ]

JohnBiehler, Nov 20, 2017
  3. Download Office Plus 2010 64 bit

Where can I download Office Plus 2010 64 bit?

Moved from: Office / Word / Windows 10 / Office 2010.

Алла Иглина, Nov 20, 2017
  4. Move Office 2010 from one partion to another

If you injected all of the correct files, registry keys, and other things, then, yes, its possible. Practical and something you'll want to do? No.

I would recommend reinstalling it on Windows 10 if you plan on moving it.

Masterchiefxx17, Nov 20, 2017
Thema:

Move Office 2010 from one partion to another

1. Move Office 2010 from one partion to another - Similar Threads - Move Office 2010

2. Office files corrupted after moving from one computer to another

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Office files corrupted after moving from one computer to another: To explain briefly the process i´ve been following, i changed an old computer´s hdd to a new ssd, then i tried to move all the personal files from the hdd to the new sdd connecting the old hdd to another computer and transfering the files over ftp to the computer with the new...
  3. Office files corrupted after moving from one computer to another

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Office files corrupted after moving from one computer to another: To explain briefly the process i´ve been following, i changed an old computer´s hdd to a new ssd, then i tried to move all the personal files from the hdd to the new sdd connecting the old hdd to another computer and transfering the files over ftp to the computer with the new...
  4. Office files corrupted after moving from one computer to another

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Moving from one boot drive to another

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Moving from one boot drive to another: So on my windows 10 PC i have 3 drives:My SSD - Which was my old main drive that was running windows and still has it Important filesJust a storage drive Important filesMy new 3TB HD - Which is running windows on it now No important filesIm trying to switch back to windows on...
  6. Move Windows From One Drive To Another

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Move Windows From One Drive To Another: I have three drives C,D & E. I want to move windows and do a clean install from C to E, but keep the files that are on D. The main reason is that C is tiny and out of space and E is faster and much larger. I don't care about preferences and applications being lost as I have...
  7. Move Windows From One Drive To Another

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Move Windows From One Drive To Another: I have three drives C,D & E. I want to move windows and do a clean install from C to E, but keep the files that are on D. The main reason is that C is tiny and out of space and E is faster and much larger. I don't care about preferences and applications being lost as I have...
  8. Files moved from one drive to another

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Files moved from one drive to another: Hello,So recently my files have been moved from one drive to another, my files in drive C: are now in drive F:, and the ones in drive F: are now in drive E:, and I'm logged into a default user instead of mine. Does anyone have any idea how to fix this?...
  9. Moving SSD from one PC to another

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Moving SSD from one PC to another: I have 2 laptops of different brands with completely different hardware, both with Windows 10 Home. The first laptop had a 250GB SSD, and the second had a 1TB HDD. I upgraded the first laptop to a 500GB SSD, and put the 250GB SSD in the second instead of the 1TB HDD. So the...
  10. Move Office 2010

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Move Office 2010: I have 3 partitions with Windows 7, 8 and 10 installed. Office is installed on Windows 8 and I want to move it to 10. Office has 3 installs and I have used 2 and want to save the last one. Will moving from Window 8 to 10 eat up that last install? 99112