Windows 10: Move Outlook 2013 Address Book Contacts to Contacts in WIN 10

Discus and support Move Outlook 2013 Address Book Contacts to Contacts in WIN 10 in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; How do I move Outlook 2013 Address Book CONTACTS to Win 10 CONTACTS ?? 22383 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by wen, Sep 12, 2015.

1. WEN
    wen Win User

Move Outlook 2013 Address Book Contacts to Contacts in WIN 10

How do I move Outlook 2013 Address Book CONTACTS to Win 10 CONTACTS ??

:)

2. fundurose Win User

PC Suite 5140

We do have a strange problem. After copy all contact to phone SIM card, reset phone, battery out.

After sync. about 10% of all contacts are moved to Outlook Address book from phonebook.

Contacts can be updated in Outlook address book so they change in phone. Everything looks ok but the 90% are missing.

What is wrong??

/Lars

fundurose, Sep 12, 2015
  3. Outlook03 Sync Contact Address not showing in e-mail

I can sync all contacts fine from HTC Touch Cruise to Outlook 2003 on Windows Exchange server. All contacts show up under the Contacts tab in Outlook and address book is checked to be displayed as an e-mail address book.

Problem: when composing e-mail to select recipient, I can scroll to find my Contact book but it does not display the synchronized contacts. After a few playing around, 1) the Contact book does display new contact typed into the address book via PC, 2) if I
    modify the sync address on the PC, the Contact book will display them 3) the Contact book does not display any subsequent new Contact entry enter into the HTC Touch Cruise.... but ALL contacts appear in the Contact tab... just not when in the address book
    when trying to select recipient. And all these contacts are fine to be selected via the Outlook Webmail Access... problem then seems to lie within Outlook program recognizing the sync contacts when composing e-mails.

Please help! Much appreciated!

TKTKTKTKTK1, Sep 12, 2015
Thema:

Move Outlook 2013 Address Book Contacts to Contacts in WIN 10

1. Move Outlook 2013 Address Book Contacts to Contacts in WIN 10 - Similar Threads - Move Outlook 2013

2. Contacts and Address Books

in Windows 10 Customization
    Contacts and Address Books: Hello,Can someone tell me how I can tell the Windows OS to default to using the Windows Address Book and the Contacts in the Contacts folder? It was working fine until I configured my Office 365 account on Outlook. Now it seems the outlook address book has taken over.My...
  3. Contacts from People to Outlook address book

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Contacts from People to Outlook address book: How do I get my Windows 10 People address list into MS Outlook, please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/contacts-from-people-to-outlook-address-book/0061408a-180a-4fac-a611-b37d85e98aba
  4. importing contacts from outlook address book to my xfinity/comcast address book.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    importing contacts from outlook address book to my xfinity/comcast address book.: Okay, I am trying to "migrate" my outlook 2016 contacts to xfinity/comcast address book but am having a problem. I open xfinity/comcast and select import contacts and it says migration is in progress but the time elapse wheel keeps going and going and going and nothing...
  5. Outlook 2013 Address book

in Windows 10 Customization
    Outlook 2013 Address book: I bought a new PC and lost my Outlook 2013 address book in the transfer. I downloaded iphone contacts via a vcard into my contacts. However, when I type a name into the To: box for a new message, Outlook is looking for email addresses, not my contact's name. How do I get it...
  6. Mail contacts to be moved to Outlook

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Mail contacts to be moved to Outlook: I have recently installed Office365 for my mum on her computer. She previously used the Mail app and I have installed Outlook. However, she is complaining that her contacts are not there. I have downloaded the official contacts from her email system but there are some...
  7. Cannot add contacts personal folders to address book in Outlook 2016

in Browsers and Email
    Cannot add contacts personal folders to address book in Outlook 2016: I imported two .csv files containing my contacts into Outlook 2016. They are now stored in the Contacts Personal Folders, but I cannot make this particular folder the default one for contacts, nor can I get it included in the list of address book folders to choose from. I can...
  8. Using Win 10 Calendar/Contacts within Outlook 2013

in Browsers and Email
    Using Win 10 Calendar/Contacts within Outlook 2013: I want to continue to use Outlook as my main email client (sorry, but the built-in app in Windows 10 is little more than a pretty toy, even my phone's email app is more powerful and configurable). I have Outlook 2010 installed on my PC and Outlook 2013 installed on my laptop...
  9. Outlook 2010 cannot get Address Book to show Contacts

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook 2010 cannot get Address Book to show Contacts: I've followed the MS advice shown at:- https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/...ook-in-outlook I still can't get my contacts to show in the Address Book. All worked fine until I had to do a complete system recovery! All advice gratefully received. 103874
  10. Win 10 and Outlook 2003 contacts

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Win 10 and Outlook 2003 contacts: Since updating to Win 10, I have noticed when typing the first letter of a contacts name in an email, the name appears highlighted, however, when you push enter, the usual function of inserting the address no longer functions. Is there a fix for this? 103187