Windows 10: Move "Safely Remove Hardware" icon from system tray to Hidden Icons

Discus and support Move "Safely Remove Hardware" icon from system tray to Hidden Icons in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; . My "Safely Remove Hardware" icon has moved from Hidden Icons to the system tray - to the right of the "Show hIdden icons" icon. How can I move it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by OldGrantonian, May 14, 2018.

1. Move "Safely Remove Hardware" icon from system tray to Hidden Icons

My "Safely Remove Hardware" icon has moved from Hidden Icons to the system tray - to the right of the "Show hIdden icons" icon.

How can I move it back to Hidden Icons?

Thanks.

:)

OldGrantonian, May 14, 2018
  2. rubix9000 Win User

No safely remove hardware icon in tray

Hi,

i updated nokia pc suite and now when i connect my nokia 6680 to the pc i have no more the safely remove hardware icon in tray and i am worried if i can damage the nokia when i disconnect the cable.

Now i heard that there is no need to ask permission to disconnect in safely remove hardware icon in tray in the nokia pc suite mode is this true? i heard that you only need to ask permission to disconnect if you are in the mass storage mode but i think that
    i don´t have this option in my nokia juste in the newer models, so maibe i can only connect in

pc suite mode.

What you guys think?

Message Edited by on 23-Jan-2009 02:51 AM

rubix9000, May 16, 2018
  3. "Safely Remove Hardware" icon doesn't appear on the pc System Tray

Hello everybody,

Although I already installed the PC suite on my PC

and I occasionally use it for image transfer, the

"Safely Remove Hardware" icon doesn't appear on

the System tray and thus,I remove the USB in unsafe way.

Can anybody tell me how to get the icon appears on

the System Tray.

My handset is N81.

Thanks.

Fattan

fattan---01, May 16, 2018
Thema:

Move "Safely Remove Hardware" icon from system tray to Hidden Icons

1. Move "Safely Remove Hardware" icon from system tray to Hidden Icons - Similar Threads - Move Safely Remove

2. duplicate hidden icons in system tray

in Windows 10 Gaming
    duplicate hidden icons in system tray: How do I get rid of these duplicate icons in the hidden icons area of the system tray? I tried right clicking and selecting exit but nothing happens. I'd like to prevent future occurrences as well. Running Windows 11 Home....
  3. duplicate hidden icons in system tray

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    duplicate hidden icons in system tray: How do I get rid of these duplicate icons in the hidden icons area of the system tray? I tried right clicking and selecting exit but nothing happens. I'd like to prevent future occurrences as well. Running Windows 11 Home....
  4. Remove CCleaner icon from system tray

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remove CCleaner icon from system tray: If I turn off showing CCleaner icon in Settings, the next time I run CCleaner it turns it back on - is there any resolution to keep it off? 170903
  5. Remove "Safely Remove Hardware" icon from system tray notification area

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remove "Safely Remove Hardware" icon from system tray notification area: Windows 10 Pro 64 bit I have performed the following and have rebooted Windows. Press and hold or right-click the taskbar and select Taskbar settings . Under Notification Area , choose Select which icons appear on the taskbar. Scroll to Windows Explorer: Safely Remove...
  6. Missing hidden icons in the hidden icon tray.

Missing hidden icons in the hidden icon tray.: Good evening! I have noticed that I have something running on my computer in the hidden icon tray that is always invisible. I have deleted and refreshed my windows explorer icon memory in the registry editor and restarted the windows explorer in the process manager, yet...
  7. Safely Remove Hardware icon

Safely Remove Hardware icon: I have my USB device set for "better performance"; yet I can't get the Safely Remove icon to appear on my taskbar. I can see it only by going to "Show hidden icons." How can I get this icon to appear on the taskbar, or on the Windows list of "Select which icons appear on the...
  8. Safely Remove Hardware icon

Safely Remove Hardware icon: I cannot display Safely Remove icon on my taskbar. It is turned on in Settings/Select which icons appear - but does not appear. It is not showing in Hidden Icons. ??????...
  9. safely remove hardware icon

safely remove hardware icon: where is safely remove hardware icon https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/safely-remove-hardware-icon/b1cc5b40-80b4-4081-94b1-ca06b4acb523
  10. Safely remove hardware icon

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Safely remove hardware icon: Is it possible to permanently get rid of this annoying little icon? So far, i have found this program to get rid of it, but i think its a bit silly to have a program installed just to get rid of the icon. 116907