Windows 10: MOVED: Cannot Schedule Offline Files

Discus and support MOVED: Cannot Schedule Offline Files in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hi, Whilst trying to set up offline files to work on a schedule, I have been stuck with this error: 'An error occurred displaying sync schedules.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by soopg, Mar 19, 2016.

1. soopg Win User

MOVED: Cannot Schedule Offline Files

Hi,

Whilst trying to set up offline files to work on a schedule, I have been stuck with this error: 'An error occurred displaying sync schedules. Error: 0x80070002 The system cannot find the file specified.' (see attached screenshot)

There seems to be very little information about this error online, could anyone help me with this?

So far I have tried running SFC (which said 'some files could not be repaired') and following the instructions in this article. Neither of these worked.

Thanks in advance for your help.

MOVED: Cannot Schedule Offline Files [​IMG]

:)

soopg, Mar 19, 2016
  2. sujynx Win User

Sync Schedule error after windows 10 upgrade

When I try to edit the schedule for offline files I get the following message:

An error occurred displaying sync schedules.

Error: 0x80070002

The system cannot find the file specified.

I've tried the update troubleshooter which didn't help.

I've downloaded the latest updates which didn't help.

Why can't windows just create the file ?

sujynx, Mar 19, 2016
  3. 'Mike P Win User
    Scheduled File Move

bing search it,,, i just saw a few quite simple

bat file to move files older than x days

'Mike P, Mar 19, 2016
  4. soopg Win User

Sorry, I have just released that this should have been posted in the networking section. I have now moved this thread.

soopg, Mar 19, 2016
Thema:

1. MOVED: Cannot Schedule Offline Files - Similar Threads - MOVED Cannot Schedule

2. Offline Files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Offline Files: I have a field based work group that all have to access a shared pool of data (several thousand files/folders) for some proprietary diagnostic equipment. The data is stored on a network drive and, prior to migrating to Windows 10 from Windows 7, we used the "Always Available...
  3. Cannot Open A File After Moving It

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot Open A File After Moving It: At the office, I created an excel file in my PC, then I created a shortcut (C:\Oka\Documents\) of the file to the desktop. After using the file for some days, I moved this file to a flash drive. At the office I can open the file from the flash drive. At home, I cannot open...
  4. Offline Files

Offline Files: Hello, I'm trying to find out if it is possible to have an offline file (application executable) make a network connection to an MS SQL Server? The scenario is this: A networked application server folder has been configured to be available offline so my understanding is...
  5. Edit Offline Files Sync Schedule in Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Edit Offline Files Sync Schedule in Windows: How to: Edit Offline Files Sync Schedule in Windows How to Edit Offline Files Sync Schedule in Windows Offline Files is a feature of Sync Center that makes network files available to a user, even if the network connection to the server is unavailable. Users can use...
  6. Delete Offline Files Sync Schedule in Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Delete Offline Files Sync Schedule in Windows: How to: Delete Offline Files Sync Schedule in Windows How to Delete Offline Files Sync Schedule in Windows Offline Files is a feature of Sync Center that makes network files available to a user, even if the network connection to the server is unavailable. Users can...
  7. Create New Offline Files Sync Schedule in Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Create New Offline Files Sync Schedule in Windows: How to: Create New Offline Files Sync Schedule in Windows How to Create New Offline Files Sync Schedule in Windows Offline Files is a feature of Sync Center that makes network files available to a user, even if the network connection to the server is unavailable....
  8. Cannot Schedule Backups

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Cannot Schedule Backups: Hi Forum, When I set up a daily backup, it does not occur. I can do a manual backup, and it works, but the automatic daily does not. I have daily selected, and keep forever. I have my pictures and videos set to be skipped. When I click on advanced settings, it says the...
  9. Cannot Schedule Offline Files

Cannot Schedule Offline Files: Hi, Whilst trying to set up offline files to work on a schedule, I have been stuck with this error: 'An error occurred displaying sync schedules. Error: 0x80070002 The system cannot find the file specified.' (see attached screenshot) There seems to be very little...
  10. Want to move Offline Files Folder (Windows\CSC)

Want to move Offline Files Folder (Windows\CSC): I tried searching for "offline" in the forum and scanned through the 250 odd titles that came up but could not find reference to relocating the offline files folder. I frequently take an image of the system drive as a backup but, with an ever increasing offline folder...