Windows 10: Movie download-no subtitles...

Discus and support Movie download-no subtitles... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I was watching a international movie from a legitimate movie website which had english subtitles and it just kept buffering so i downloaded it through... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by treblefree, Sep 3, 2017.

1. Movie download-no subtitles...

I was watching a international movie from a legitimate movie website which had english subtitles and it just kept buffering so i downloaded it through payment..but when i played it back using Freesmith player which is my default player...i could not see any english subtitles...could it be the subtitles are overlayed on the bottom black border of the movie and not actually seen within the bottom of movie therefore you cannot download the overlayed subtitles...do you have to download special subtitle packs ?

:)

treblefree, Sep 3, 2017

2. subtitle in windows 10

i've a hp notebook i downloaded a movie in my old laptop i can watch movies with subtitles. but in my notebook, i can't watch the movie with subtitles. when the srt file was not working i tried to open it with note pad & word pad. but it didn't work. any
    idea how can i watch it with subtitle? another question is whats the difference between notebook n laptop.

mosharrofhossen, Sep 3, 2017
  3. Subtitles

I have uploaded a movie from my computer through the Zune program. But the subtitles (SRT) have not been uploaded.

I cannot watch most of my movies now, as most of them are with subtitles.

How do I add subtitles to the movies?

Thank you.

Aallonharja, Sep 3, 2017
  4. cereberus Win User

Movie download-no subtitles...

Subtitles are usually text files in a .srt format.

Many websites you can download them from. There are vlsub addons to vlc player that will download them as well.

cereberus, Sep 3, 2017
  5. Thanks for reply..i will have download Vlc player and see what happens

treblefree, Sep 3, 2017
  6. cereberus Win User
    cereberus, Sep 3, 2017
  7. Thanks for link...great help...Will play around at weekend with Vlc and see what result i get.

treblefree, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Movie download-no subtitles...

1. Movie download-no subtitles... - Similar Threads - Movie download subtitles

2. Subtitles don't work in Movies and TV?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Subtitles don't work in Movies and TV?: When a foreign language is spoken in an English movie, there are no subtitles, even with them turned on. This has happened now for several movies and is unacceptable....
  3. Subtitles don't work in Movies and TV?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Subtitles don't work in Movies and TV?: When a foreign language is spoken in an English movie, there are no subtitles, even with them turned on. This has happened now for several movies and is unacceptable....
  4. movies & tv app: movies with alien languages subtitles do not appear

movies & tv app: movies with alien languages subtitles do not appear: Whenever a movie has an alienmade up language the subtitles that are automatically supposed to be shown do not appear whether I have normal subtitles turned on or off. WHY?...
  5. Hardcoding Subtitle into a Movie file

in Windows 10 Support
    Hardcoding Subtitle into a Movie file: Hello,To hard-code a subtitle into a movie I use "HandBrake" program. The text on the finished video is white with a large black shadow.I searched into the program how to remove that shadow or make it smaller but did not find anything alike.I will appreciate to get any help...
  6. Movies and TV certain subtitles not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Movies and TV certain subtitles not working: I wanna watch this movie with the subs but everytime I open the subs through the movies and tv app, it doesn't shop up in the list of audio/subs. But when I try to open a different subtitles file it shows up in the list. I tried downloading different subs for the movie, none...
  7. Can't add subtitles in Movies and TV

Can't add subtitles in Movies and TV: I am using Movies and TV to watch videos. However, when I choose subtitle files, they do not add. They don't pop up in the subs bar. I have tried all the methods on all the other articles. These are .sub files, but even with .srt and others, I can't add subs. I do not know...
  8. Add into English subtitle to an MKV movie

Add into English subtitle to an MKV movie: Hi i want to add an English subtitle to an MKV movie. Tried MKV toolnix & Handbrake.....from my research it says that they do not re encode, so only takes. Avery short time, but it took an hour or more. am I doing something wrong, or is there an easier way without ever...
  9. The subtitles not working on Movies & TV app.

The subtitles not working on Movies & TV app.: When i open subtitles files on Movies & TV app, sometimes the app display the subtitles fine and some times it's look like gibberish. The subtitle file works fine by the way with other programs like Media player Classic. I'm using Windows 10 pro x64 Version: 1809 Build:...
  10. Video - Adding subtitle to a movie

Video - Adding subtitle to a movie: Hello, I am trying to add subtitle to a movie (mp4 format), seaching the net found some, each one has to be installed first. One of my tests is "Videpad video editor", found a subtitle file in Hebrew, .srt format. First I located both movie and subtitle in one folder, both...