Windows 10: moving favs from right to left using edge

Discus and support moving favs from right to left using edge in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I have many favs on the favs bar that I like to change around. How do I do this Thanks 56825 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by enigma1944, Jul 19, 2016.

1. moving favs from right to left using edge

I have many favs on the favs bar that I like to change around. How do I do this Thanks

:)

enigma1944, Jul 19, 2016

2. Should Internet Explorer FAVORITES automatically sync between my Windows 10 desktop PC & my Windows 8.1 phone?

I just put it together in my thick head that what you're saying might work but maybe it wouldn't since my old Windows phone doesn't use EDGE. If it would work, I could just kill the Favorites on my computer's EDGE and then import my IE FAVs into EDGE and
    then maybe they would sync into the IE in my phone? Or are the files of FAVs for EDGE and Internet Explorer formatted or named differently so the IE on my phone couldn't use the EDGE FAVs from my computer?

Jeff A. Davis, Jul 19, 2016
  3. edge favourite bar single lines only

In IE, my favourite bar was very compact. it had the name that I gave the favourite and that was that. this way I had all my favs on my monitor when I clicked the drop down.

in Edge there seems to be heaps of space used for each fav. this is annoying since now I need to scroll down to find the right fav I am after.

is there a way to condense my favourites in Edge so that they are closer together and don't take up that much space...

PS: there is no Category for EDGE yet, I suggest it gets added

thanks

KaiWuthenow, Jul 19, 2016
  4. philc43 Win User

moving favs from right to left using edge

Click, drag and drop *Smile

philc43, Jul 19, 2016
  5. no good after 14393 for edge with IE OK

enigma1944, Jul 19, 2016
  6. philc43 Win User
    That's annoying - have they started to remove features after putting them there. The drag and drop was introduced in 14267.

philc43, Jul 19, 2016
  7. Maybe it is just me I don't know

enigma1944, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

moving favs from right to left using edge

1. moving favs from right to left using edge - Similar Threads - moving favs right

2. Delete from Fav list?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Delete from Fav list?: How the heck do I delete a favorite from my drop down Fav list? I've read go to the "hub," etc, etc, but I don't have a hub icon visible. I have a star combined w/the 3 lines... Help! Thanks!...
  3. Moving from left to right monitor directly, with a small laptop screen in the middle

in Windows 10 Customization
    Moving from left to right monitor directly, with a small laptop screen in the middle: My computer configuration at work has my laptop in between two monitors; it's optimal for ergonomic and other reasons. The problem is the laptop rests lower than the bulk of the external monitors. To move the mouse from the leftmost to the rightmost monitor currently...
  4. Using the mouse with two monitors, left and right.

Using the mouse with two monitors, left and right.: I have a two monitor system. Left and right. The right is my Main Display. Problem is my mouse arrow moves from the Main Display to the left-hand monitor from the right edge of the screen. I want to move from the right-hand monitor to the left-hand monitor my moving the...
  5. Cannot move curser of an extended desktop to the left only the right.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot move curser of an extended desktop to the left only the right.: I am running three monitors prior to today I was able to move my mouse from the center monitor to the right or to the left. I can only move my mouse from center to the right and to get to the left monitor Need help in fixing this...
  6. Cursor moves up left for right of the screen right after signing in

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cursor moves up left for right of the screen right after signing in: Right after signing in, the cursor moves up the screen left or right. It even stops working while I'm in whatever sites and the computer freezes. This also happens on other site pages and games. I try restarting, but that doesn't resolve the problem. I look into the...
  7. Can I move favorites bar from right screen side to left side?

Can I move favorites bar from right screen side to left side?: Is there is way to move my pinned Favorites bar from the right side of the screen to the left side of the screen? I think it is more convenient to get it on the left. Thank you...
  8. how to move icons on the task bar from the left to right

how to move icons on the task bar from the left to right: does any one know how to move icons on the task bar from the left to right. When I drag it from the left to right it is like have wall on the right and the icon goes right back to the left will not even stay any where to the right. Can anyone help me?? thank you for your...
  9. IE Edge - Maintian Fav. Order how ?

in Browsers and Email
    IE Edge - Maintian Fav. Order how ?: Well was using Windows 7 and upgraded to Win 10... and imported all of my Fav.'s along with manually taken registry file in order to maintain fav. order. Now, in IE 11 - All list of websites are appearing in order as I placed in windows 7, But. in IE Edge its all jumbled....
  10. Edge Browser - Fav order not saved

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Browser - Fav order not saved: I am on latest Win 10 official build, but I see that still if I use Edge browser and import my favs from IE… it looses all order in which I have saved them and get automatically arranged alphabet wise instead :-( Also, sites from my fav bar. Does not appear on fav bar...