Windows 10: moving favs from right to left using edge

Discus and support moving favs from right to left using edge in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I have many favs on the favs bar that I like to change around. How do I do this Thanks 56825 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by enigma1944, Jul 19, 2016.

1. moving favs from right to left using edge

I have many favs on the favs bar that I like to change around. How do I do this Thanks

:)

enigma1944, Jul 19, 2016

2. Should Internet Explorer FAVORITES automatically sync between my Windows 10 desktop PC & my Windows 8.1 phone?

I just put it together in my thick head that what you're saying might work but maybe it wouldn't since my old Windows phone doesn't use EDGE. If it would work, I could just kill the Favorites on my computer's EDGE and then import my IE FAVs into EDGE and
    then maybe they would sync into the IE in my phone? Or are the files of FAVs for EDGE and Internet Explorer formatted or named differently so the IE on my phone couldn't use the EDGE FAVs from my computer?

Jeff A. Davis, Jul 19, 2016
  3. edge favourite bar single lines only

In IE, my favourite bar was very compact. it had the name that I gave the favourite and that was that. this way I had all my favs on my monitor when I clicked the drop down.

in Edge there seems to be heaps of space used for each fav. this is annoying since now I need to scroll down to find the right fav I am after.

is there a way to condense my favourites in Edge so that they are closer together and don't take up that much space...

PS: there is no Category for EDGE yet, I suggest it gets added

thanks

KaiWuthenow, Jul 19, 2016
  4. philc43 Win User

moving favs from right to left using edge

Click, drag and drop *Smile

philc43, Jul 19, 2016
  5. no good after 14393 for edge with IE OK

enigma1944, Jul 19, 2016
  6. philc43 Win User
    That's annoying - have they started to remove features after putting them there. The drag and drop was introduced in 14267.

philc43, Jul 19, 2016
  7. Maybe it is just me I don't know

enigma1944, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

moving favs from right to left using edge

1. moving favs from right to left using edge - Similar Threads - moving favs right

2. How to change my allignment from right to left on edge.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change my allignment from right to left on edge.: I know that you can do it by pressing ctrl shift left or right, but when I type in Arabic it doesn't display the world only if I type it backwards then it displays the word....
  3. How to change my allignment from right to left on edge.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to change my allignment from right to left on edge.: I know that you can do it by pressing ctrl shift left or right, but when I type in Arabic it doesn't display the world only if I type it backwards then it displays the word....
  4. Mouse move unequal right to left

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse move unequal right to left: hello, For some time now, I have observed that my mouse does not go through the same distance from left to right. one could say that the speed cdovered is inegal on both sides causing a very strange imbalance.And that there is a discrepancy of speed on this axis that I...
  5. Favorites Bar Move in MS EDGE from Right to Left

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Favorites Bar Move in MS EDGE from Right to Left: I'd like to move my favorites list from right to left on MS Edge. I've read many instructions but none work, is this possible? if so, please provide step by step details. Thank you....
  6. Favorites Bar Move in MS EDGE from Right to Left

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Favorites Bar Move in MS EDGE from Right to Left: I'd like to move my favorites list from right to left on MS Edge. I've read many instructions but none work, is this possible? if so, please provide step by step details. Thank you....
  7. Favorites Bar Move in MS EDGE from Right to Left

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Taskbar moves rapidly from right to left

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Taskbar moves rapidly from right to left: The icons on the bottom right hand side of my screen keep moving rapidly back and forth. This just started happening last week. I'm on Windows 10, version 10.0.18363. It's the little up arrow, the network status, sound and battery icons. Not the apps that I pin to the...
  9. how to move icons on the task bar from the left to right

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to move icons on the task bar from the left to right: does any one know how to move icons on the task bar from the left to right. When I drag it from the left to right it is like have wall on the right and the icon goes right back to the left will not even stay any where to the right. Can anyone help me?? thank you for your...
  10. Edge Browser - Fav order not saved

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Browser - Fav order not saved: I am on latest Win 10 official build, but I see that still if I use Edge browser and import my favs from IE… it looses all order in which I have saved them and get automatically arranged alphabet wise instead :-( Also, sites from my fav bar. Does not appear on fav bar...