Windows 10: Moving to 10: Hoe to keep same look has I got with Win 7

Discus and support Moving to 10: Hoe to keep same look has I got with Win 7 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello Will soon make the move to the latest WIN 10 How can I make sure to keep the same toolbars and desktop appearance? Martin 9434 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by arjfca, Jul 28, 2015.

1. arjfca Win User

Moving to 10: Hoe to keep same look has I got with Win 7

Hello

Will soon make the move to the latest WIN 10
    How can I make sure to keep the same toolbars and desktop appearance?

Martin

:)

arjfca, Jul 28, 2015
  2. apol027 Win User

Computer keeps restarting after installing Windows 10

I installed Windows 10 and now my pc keeps restarting. What could cause this and hoe do I fix this? Should I go back to Windows 7?

apol027, Jul 28, 2015
  3. vohr Win User
    win mobile center synchronization

managing partnership in win mobile device center (win 7) allows only to replace items on device or replace items on PC. What i need is to have the same things both on PC and on the mobile device. This was possible with old activesync, why it is not here?
    Is there a way hoe to set the device center to do it?

Thema:

Moving to 10: Hoe to keep same look has I got with Win 7

1. Moving to 10: Hoe to keep same look has I got with Win 7 - Similar Threads - Moving Hoe keep

2. Move from Win 7 to Win 10, installation on older PC.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Move from Win 7 to Win 10, installation on older PC.: Hello, it is good idea now move from Win 7 to Win 10? I have heard that Win 10 21H2 will be last build before Win 11, so make sense wait until it come? I dont want reinstall my OS every 6 months, that is why i stuck on Win 7. There is no hurry for me leave Win 7, i only move...
  3. Looking for advice for possible move to Win 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Looking for advice for possible move to Win 10: 1st post. I might be upgrading to Win10, but have questions. First, what I have now... HARDWARE Dell E6420 Laptop (64 bit) Intel i5-2520M CPU 2.50 Ghz 8 GB RAM MotherboardACPI x64-based PC Hard DriveHitachi HTS545032B9A300 Fantom GFB2000EU, 2GB USB DVD/CD-ROMHL-DT-ST DVD/ROM...
  4. But these look the same

in Windows 10 Customization
    But these look the same: [ATTACH]is this control panel or file explorer? i'm so confused because control panel is linked to the file manager https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/but-these-look-the-same/dcf99b00-a516-4940-9ea2-b5d183f6a5d6
  5. win 10 deskyop icons keep moving

win 10 deskyop icons keep moving: In win XP the desktop icons would keep thier placw even if the resolution changed. Didn't look very pretty but at least you knew where you icons would be. now they move around on thier own. and no i don't play any games or sum such nonsense. Have tried all the "fixes" I could...
  6. Is there a way to make Win 10 Win Explorer to look like Win 7?l

Is there a way to make Win 10 Win Explorer to look like Win 7?l: Win 10 is extremely complicated. It can do lots of things but easy, fast, uncomplicated it is not, when all you want to do is control your file systems it is complicated. Depending on what you hit, different LOOKS of the MENUS comes up making it hard and time consuming and...
  7. Win 7 theme for Win 10 - looks rather convincing

Win 7 theme for Win 10 - looks rather convincing: Aero 7 Themes for Windows 10 by sagorpirbd on DeviantArt Choice of rounded or square corners. Needs UltraXThemePatcher (freeware) and Aeroglass (not freeware- cost < e5) The author says it also needs OldNewExplorer (freeware). Note it does NOT include Win 7...
  8. Move a software program from Win 7 to Win 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Move a software program from Win 7 to Win 10: I have a program on my Windows 7 computer of which I have lost the installation CD . Is there any way to somehow move the program from my old computer to my new Windows 10 OS on my new computer? The program is Omron Health Management Software. I contacted Omron for a new CD....
  9. Is win 10 file/folder structure the same as Win 7 Pro

in Windows 10 Support
    Is win 10 file/folder structure the same as Win 7 Pro: Just set up or second Win 10 system...intact, activated and operating. Now...I have all photos-doces-etc from old Win 7 Pro on an Acronis 2013 image file Question is...to restore doc-photos etc to new 10 setup...will all "folders" match according ly to the Win 10 and...
  10. Can I make Win10 look like win 7?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can I make Win10 look like win 7?: Can I make my windows 10 look like windows 7, a classic view ect? Much prefer it if I could. 37633