Windows 10: Moving video from Photos app to desktop

Discus and support Moving video from Photos app to desktop in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have trimmed 8 videos in the Photo App and now want to move them to my desktop. They currently are in my Collection. How can I do this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SheriCook-Cunningham, Aug 23, 2018.

1. Moving video from Photos app to desktop

I have trimmed 8 videos in the Photo App and now want to move them to my desktop. They currently are in my Collection. How can I do this?

:)

SheriCook-Cunningham, Aug 23, 2018

2. how do I move photos from collection to a file in desktop

Hello Phillip,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft community. I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

• From which location you are moving those photos to the desktop?
    I understand that you are unable to add pictures into Windows 10 Photo Album.

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below.

1. Copy the images that you want to view in the photo app.

2. Open the Photo app.

3. Click on Album.

4.On the right side of the window you will see
    Picture folder.

5. Click on Picture folder.

6. Paste the copied images in to the Saved folder.

Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Rajeshwari_Patil, Aug 23, 2018
  3. Windows 10 Photo App unable to sync photos

Hi,

I realize that you face difficulty with photos app. I will certainly help you.

To assist you better, let us know whether you are using same Microsoft account to login to the Windows photo app on both laptop and Desktop.

If not I suggest you to use same Microsoft account to log-in both laptop and desktop.

Then sign out of the photos app and restart the system. Then login again into Windows photo app and check.

If the issue persists, I suggest you to remove and re-add the source location within the windows photo app. Please follow below steps to change the source location.

• Type photos in search bar and press enter.

• Then click on settings (gear icon) in photos app and under
      sources section add the path where photos are saved.
    Please get back to us if you still face any difficulty with photos app.

Thank you.

Prahalad Aramanda, Aug 23, 2018
  4. Arun B J Win User

Moving video from Photos app to desktop

How do I move photos from the my photo app to the pictures folder on the C drive?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Open Photo App.

• Select the photo and right click on the photo.

• Select Open Folder.

• From there you will be able to copy all the photos to C: drive
    Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Aug 23, 2018
Thema:

Moving video from Photos app to desktop

1. Moving video from Photos app to desktop - Similar Threads - Moving video Photos

2. My photos & videos disappeared from Photo app. Where did they move to?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My photos & videos disappeared from Photo app. Where did they move to?: My photos & videos disappeared from Photo app. Where did they move to? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-photos-videos-disappeared-from-photo-app-where/c7e9b4ac-a7cf-41b7-8b09-888cd3c5a782
  3. My photos & videos disappeared from Photo app. Where did they move to?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My photos & videos disappeared from Photo app. Where did they move to?: My photos & videos disappeared from Photo app. Where did they move to? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-photos-videos-disappeared-from-photo-app-where/c7e9b4ac-a7cf-41b7-8b09-888cd3c5a782
  4. My photos & videos disappeared from Photo app. Where did they move to?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can't move photos from Photos to desktop Windows 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't move photos from Photos to desktop Windows 11.: I have pictures in Photos. I want to copy some to desktop to share them in an email. I click on the photo and try to drag it to desktop, as in Windows 10. It does not work. The Camera Roll and Saved Photos folders under This PC are empty. I searched for an image name, it does...
  6. Can't move photos from Photos to desktop Windows 11.

Can't move photos from Photos to desktop Windows 11.: I have pictures in Photos. I want to copy some to desktop to share them in an email. I click on the photo and try to drag it to desktop, as in Windows 10. It does not work. The Camera Roll and Saved Photos folders under This PC are empty. I searched for an image name, it does...
  7. Videos on Photos app

Videos on Photos app: I like to go through my photos and videos all at once using the photo app. I was able to just click to the next video just fine before and without changing any settings it all of a sudden started muting each video. So, when I click to the next video or from a photo back to...
  8. Photos app - Exporting photos from Video Editor to Photo Album

Photos app - Exporting photos from Video Editor to Photo Album: Is there a way to change a Video Editor into a photo album. We have inadvertently saved a heap of photos from various locations into the Video Editor. I can't seem to find a way to either export them or change the format from a Video Editor to a Photo Album. Any...
  9. moving videos to photo

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    moving videos to photo: Hello, How do I move my videos from movies and videos to photos so I can edit. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/moving-videos-to-photo/715e81ad-09b1-4c55-a7d3-250e17cb3b0d"
  10. Need to move a video from Photos App to Windows Media Player

Need to move a video from Photos App to Windows Media Player: Cant figure out how to move a video from Photos App where the video was created, to Windows Media Player where I would like to look the video for an anniversary gathering...