Windows 10: Mozilla Thunderbird lost Font formatting

Discus and support Mozilla Thunderbird lost Font formatting in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; My message reading Fonts suddenly lost their formatting. In Thunderbird under TOOLS > OPTIONS > DISPLAY > FORMATTING you can change the font, size, and... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by theweav, Jan 6, 2018.

1. theweav Win User

Mozilla Thunderbird lost Font formatting

My message reading Fonts suddenly lost their formatting. In Thunderbird under TOOLS > OPTIONS > DISPLAY > FORMATTING you can change the font, size, and color for reading emails. When I booted up the other day all of the fonts where set back to defaults. All of my settings were still showing but would not respond to any changes I made. I reinstalled Thunderbird which didn't help. I then installed Thunderbird on another Windows 10 PC and had the same problem. I also tried a clean boot. That didn't help either. My version of Thunderbird is 52.5.2. I went back to version 52.5.0. I still had the problem. Any help would be appreciated.

:)

theweav, Jan 6, 2018

2. mozilla thunderbird ---help please

lost my SEND box from Mozilla Thunderbird can't send mail. Help please. Thank you, Steve

SteveLiftonJE, Jan 6, 2018
  3. SO7887 Win User
    Yes or No? Does Windows 10 Support Mozilla Thunderbird?

I'm considering upgrading to Windows 10 and run Mozilla Thunderbird (version 38.7.2) as my email client.

I've seen lots of posts reporting problems with Mozilla Thunderbird after people upgrade.

But I haven't seen a definitive answer as to whether Windows 10 supports Mozilla Thunderbird effectively.

Can anyone tell me - definitively - that I can upgrade to Windows 10 without problems with Mozilla Thunderbird?

Thank you.

SO7887, Jan 6, 2018
Thema:

Mozilla Thunderbird lost Font formatting

1. Mozilla Thunderbird lost Font formatting - Similar Threads - Mozilla Thunderbird lost

2. Microsoft removed my Mozilla Thunderbird app on its last upgrade.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft removed my Mozilla Thunderbird app on its last upgrade.: The Thunderbird app was used to capture emails from my old service provider email A/C and was had not been used for some time; however there was important information filed in that app which was removed during the upgrade. Microsoft have placed a list of the removed apps on...
  3. Thunderbird - working font and size changer addon

in Browsers and Email
    Thunderbird - working font and size changer addon: Hi folks For latest versions of Thunderbird --if you want font and size changer this updated one works Theme Font & Size Changer (fixed) :: Add-ons for Thunderbird Cheers jimbo 138104
  4. Mozilla Thunderbird version 68.0 beta 1

in Browsers and Email
    Mozilla Thunderbird version 68.0 beta 1: This has been released to the Mozilla ftp servers. Directory Listing: /pub/thunderbird/releases/68.0b1/ 134792
  5. Why is Mozilla Thunderbird so slow at receiving new messages?

in Browsers and Email
    Why is Mozilla Thunderbird so slow at receiving new messages?: Hi. This is nothing new but Thunderbird is very slow at receiving new messages from my ISP's mail server. When using the webmail client directly from a browser, (direct to server) it is really fast. Anyone else with this issue and a possible fix? Thanks. *Cool 131669
  6. Is Mozilla Thunderbird slow at fetching and sending emails?

in Browsers and Email
    Is Mozilla Thunderbird slow at fetching and sending emails?: My ISP claims it's not their mail server... So is Mozilla Thunderbird slow at fetching and sending emails? I have a very fast broadband connection. Just curious. *really 125520
  7. Mozilla tests snippet in Firefox browser, announces major Thunderbird update

in Windows 10 News
    Mozilla tests snippet in Firefox browser, announces major Thunderbird update: A new report recently revealed that Mozilla was testing ads in Firefox browser. The users have reported that they have seen a snippet ad which shows up in the browser at the bottom of the layout. According to Justin O’Kelly, the company is working on new ways to improve the...
  8. Mozilla Thunderbird 60.3.0

in Browsers and Email
    Mozilla Thunderbird 60.3.0: This version has been released today. Can be downloaded from the Mozilla ftp, 32-bit and 64-bit versions available. Directory Listing: /pub/thunderbird/releases/60.3.0/ 120836
  9. Mozilla Thunderbird

in Browsers and Email
    Mozilla Thunderbird: Mozilla have released version 60 of thir email client. Now available in a 64-bit version as well as 32-bit. Thunderbird — Release Notes (60.0) — Mozilla 115501
  10. Theme Font and Size Changer in Thunderbird 52.7.0

in Browsers and Email
    Theme Font and Size Changer in Thunderbird 52.7.0: Hi there I think also with Thunderbird you can enlarge / make smaller the whole workspace (window) by ctrl++ or ctrl-- as the workspace is still based on Firefox even though development of thunderbird has moved elsewhere. Cheers jimbo I just tried that. Only would...